forum

DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Wishy
I might even bet for "IG not dropping a single game in TI3".
Pizzicato
so i gotta buy something from the store that costs 9$ or more to get those cards?
that's what i've been told
Remco32
No, you need to get beta-acces.
Pizzicato
i already have the beta access and im feeling incredibly stupid for not knowing what to do next
Remco32
Play one of the games shown on the cards. It will drop in your Steam inventory at random.
xsrsbsns
It seems you need to spend money in-game to get cards from f2p games

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =145245037
Pizzicato

yehp. thanks for that guide xsrsbsns
Tetsu_old
mouz won the qualifiers! :D
Go-go Black!
Pizzicato
dreamz nearly took down LGD. :(
Wishy
Based on what? IG wiping all asian teams in that last big tourney the had on China? Only dropping one game to LGD.int?
xsrsbsns
G1 offline finals and PW super league results will tell a lot about IG & TI3, just wait

Also disgusting chat on DotaTV whenever Dreamz play
Xylem Beer
Yup, dreamz is getting a lot of hate, even from their own Filipino fans.

as for TI3 east qualifer, Meracle Wisp rocked. It's not everyday you see someone play wisp like that. 8-)
Remco32
Jesus
Nobody outside of 'the world of Dota' doesn't give a shit. Why do they think they are the greatest thing in the world is beyond me.
Wishy

xsrsbsns wrote:

G1 offline finals and PW super league results will tell a lot about IG & TI3, just wait

Also disgusting chat on DotaTV whenever Dreamz play
Yeah TongFu 2-0 IG last night/yesterday. Did I miss something? Last two times I watched IG it was always a massacre.
Xylem Beer
Excited for G-1 League. Three members of iG + LGD's xiao8 + DK's Burning against Alliance's Akke, Loda, s4 and Mushi from Orange with Korok from Liquid
Wishy
Show match was retarded.

What the heck is up with iG? They got completely stomped by LGD x/. Undefeated for 6 months then stomped by two teams in a single week...
Backfire
G-1 so far -

That showmatch was shit

Alliance went turbo ham

TC threw so bad I fucking cried.

iG got shit on holy FUCK
Pizzicato
iG playing against orange atm

i lol'd so hard on Lumi's comment
"iG is playing like mineski"
Tshemmp
~iG saving strats for TI3~ #MINDGAMES
Kobold
how'd mineski even get into the league

they're so bad
Xylem Beer

Kobold wrote:

they're so bad
They're the most popular team in PH. Although I don't really know their players and it has been like two years or so last time I watched a game from them.

@G-1 LAN Finals
iG, WHYYYYYYYYYYY /fanboy

And Alliance never fails to amuse me with their secret strats (Especially with that 5-man-tp-into-rosh, I was like "HOLYSHIT ASKDLJ;SAD" the whole time)
Kobold

Xylem Beer wrote:

Kobold wrote:

they're so bad
They're the most popular team in PH. Although I don't really know their players and it has been like two years or so last time I watched a game from them.

@G-1 LAN Finals
iG, WHYYYYYYYYYYY /fanboy

And Alliance never fails to amuse me with their secret strats (Especially with that 5-man-tp-into-rosh, I was like "HOLYSHIT ASKDLJ;SAD" the whole time)
I never even watched a game of Mineski.

From stats alone, I can tell they're bad.
dNextGen
^ you clearly haven't seen Dreamz Ledion

god man such an insane joke stomped by LGD 26-0,26-0 pinoy doto best doto

Mineski is kind of decent team,they just needs to learn more

LGD vs [A] on the G1 final,shits goin to be interesting,my cheese is on [A] though
Xylem Beer
Alliance ftw! Undefeated, yeaaaaahhhh \o/
dNextGen
yeah [A] is undefeatable at this moment D:

Swedish doto best doto \o/
xsrsbsns
Very well played by [A], meanwhile teams like LGD still need to learn a lot about drafting and banning

Certainly an interesting new chapter to the dota scene, let's see how far they can go
dNextGen
yeah not banning Wisp and Badrider is such a mistake

and last game vs [A] they picked Broofeeder too,you can even tell that [A] won the game by just looking at the draft lol \:D/
Pizzicato
Mineski did better than dreamz on the eastern qualifiers rofl
Backfire
The trick to defeating Alliance is banning Lone Druid. Bulldog is a strong player, but somewhat less flexible than the others. If you can ban that and something like Chen, you force them to play the secondary drafts. Pick Batrider first if they don't ban it, and you can win (maybe :V ). Pretty sure Na'Vi did this and was the only ones to beat them. I'm not a pro player but yeah. LGD drafted like shit too. Broodmother? Against Storm Spirit and Naix? All those little spiders are just food. They give extra gold too, they were nerfed. LGD threw unbelievably, however, I think it was just brilliant drafting from Alliance in banning the 2 core supports. Those guys are really hard to outdraft.

Funny thing too, Mouz has been the only ones to beat them in a BO3, and that was before the really great change with Synderyn. That team is one to not underestimate, honestly.
dNextGen
even LGD throw harder than EG,unbelieveable

not sure about mouz tho,only following the scene like 3 months and i never saw any interesting shit about them
Kobold

Old but gold.

BUSHES TOOK DOWN THE TOWER
Wishy
Gotta see how TI3 tursn out, guess after getting humilliated by [A] they gonna learn that letting them pick whatever they want every game is not good.
dNextGen

can't fucking wait to see this shit
Magicphoenix
Alliance ez win...
Kobold
Bets on Na`Vi
bmin11
Who ever wins is my team
Magicphoenix
"The legendary Flack Cannon Bear" LOL

Rubick + Spirit Bear + Druid Form = RUBICK THE LONE DRUID LOOOOOOOOL

Synderen : "Wait, which Lone Druid is on my team ??" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
CAN'T BREATH
LOL
dNextGen
Rubick Omnislash is far more ridiculous

also maan 1h left until the Showdown between [A] vs NaVi

gonna taste Navi fanboi tears
Magicphoenix
^ I don't think so :DDDD

+ yeaaah, I guess NaVi is gonna get pretty screwed by Alliance
dNextGen

Magicphoenix wrote:

^ I don't think so :DDDD

+ yeaaah, I guess NaVi is gonna get pretty screwed by Alliance
in what game is that btw ? the Rubick Bear i mean,someone told me that he actually put armlet on the stolen bear
show more