DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Xylem Beer
My predictions

West:
1. EG
2. Mouz (Or maybe Empire, not really sure)

East:
1. LGD
2. Vici Gaming
Magicphoenix
West :
1st mouz
2nd EG

East :
LGD
RattleSnake
xsrsbsns
So many issues with DotaTV, could only watch 6 of the 8 west qualifier games today

and I should probably stop thinking I have a chance of getting the random item drops :/
Tetsu_old
Expected better performances from Empire tbh but I forgot twista was captain and he picks the heroes...:/ Scandal was the only good player from Empire tonight.
DD played very well though, great teamwork.

I hope mouz will win tonight. Go Black, go!

I lol'ed.

SingSing: Doto too hard some times especially when there's a roaming alchemist with feking boots plus orb of venom first that punches you until you die 3 times in less than 5 minutes. Games like that make me want to switch to Legue of Lehendas but then registration is too hard and game was no go. I hate Dota.
Pizzicato
roflmao
Xylem Beer
Singsing being Singsing, rofl.

And that puck by Scandal was sick.
Magicphoenix
twista Mitch, out plz
Xylem Beer
Kinda disappointed with Empire's performance, they were one of the favorites too.

But yeah, rox.KIS played really good, especially Vanskor (His Rubick against Scandal's Magnus and his Vengeful Spirit with the awesome swaps)
Pizzicato
no love for DD?

i just realized this. wtf

http://www.dotatalk.com/another-filipin ... s-for-ti-3
yay
Tetsu_old
DD is the best team in West qualifiers in my opinion right now. Great teamwork with good players in their roster. Also watching Bamboe yesteday...the guy has really improved a lot. :/

QPandas...oh dear...how can they make so many stupid mistakes. Especially Jrx with his Nyx...the guy doesn't know how Vendetta works.
Magicphoenix
QPAD really quite a handful of mistakes, since a while already though...

And since the GD Studio started actively casting (which is about 2-3 months ago), their level of production is so high, fkin badass to see their casts every game
Tetsu_old
SingSing is probably saying this right now.
"Easiest game offff myyyy liiiiiiiife".
Xylem Beer
QPAD FIGHTINGUUUUU
Magicphoenix

Also think that mouz will win vs DD, Goblak-strats are high risk high reward & mouz know how to utilize that risk into making dd fail.
Hanyuu
Do i need that early access for 27,99€ in order to play? I played LoL before and i want try this game aswell. :?
Xylem Beer

Hanyuu wrote:

Do i need that early access for 27,99€ in order to play? I played LoL before and i want try this game aswell. :?
Nope, PM me your Steam ID or Email Address and I can give you an invite. :)
Magicphoenix
FUCK YES
I knew mouz was gonna beat EG
I KNEW
MOUZ FIGHTING
Xylem Beer
Kinda felt sad that no more EG on TI3 :( well played by Mouz tho

oh well, goodluck remaining teams :) especially DD, they're really performing quite well
Pizzicato
EG got hit by their curse again :\
no more fear :(
druidxd

Hanyuu wrote:

http://www.purgegamers.com/welcome-to-dota-you-suck

You will need that guide in order to achieve something fast (play decently), I also used to play LoL and once I got my betakey to play dota I thought that It would be the same but guess what, it isn't, it is way too much harder so read that guide and play a lot against bots first to at least get used to how hard last hitting creeps is now (in comparison to LoL)
Xylem Beer
VG vs iG in an hour.

VG looking strong too, but gonna root for iG because I'm a YYF fanboy
xsrsbsns
Wishy
I might even bet for "IG not dropping a single game in TI3".
Pizzicato
so i gotta buy something from the store that costs 9$ or more to get those cards?
that's what i've been told
Remco32
No, you need to get beta-acces.
Pizzicato
i already have the beta access and im feeling incredibly stupid for not knowing what to do next
Remco32
Play one of the games shown on the cards. It will drop in your Steam inventory at random.
xsrsbsns
It seems you need to spend money in-game to get cards from f2p games

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =145245037
Pizzicato

yehp. thanks for that guide xsrsbsns
Tetsu_old
mouz won the qualifiers! :D
Go-go Black!
Pizzicato
dreamz nearly took down LGD. :(
Wishy
Based on what? IG wiping all asian teams in that last big tourney the had on China? Only dropping one game to LGD.int?
xsrsbsns
G1 offline finals and PW super league results will tell a lot about IG & TI3, just wait

Also disgusting chat on DotaTV whenever Dreamz play
Xylem Beer
Yup, dreamz is getting a lot of hate, even from their own Filipino fans.

as for TI3 east qualifer, Meracle Wisp rocked. It's not everyday you see someone play wisp like that. 8-)
Remco32
Jesus
Nobody outside of 'the world of Dota' doesn't give a shit. Why do they think they are the greatest thing in the world is beyond me.
Wishy

xsrsbsns wrote:

G1 offline finals and PW super league results will tell a lot about IG & TI3, just wait

Also disgusting chat on DotaTV whenever Dreamz play
Yeah TongFu 2-0 IG last night/yesterday. Did I miss something? Last two times I watched IG it was always a massacre.
Xylem Beer
Excited for G-1 League. Three members of iG + LGD's xiao8 + DK's Burning against Alliance's Akke, Loda, s4 and Mushi from Orange with Korok from Liquid
Wishy
Show match was retarded.

What the heck is up with iG? They got completely stomped by LGD x/. Undefeated for 6 months then stomped by two teams in a single week...
Backfire
G-1 so far -

That showmatch was shit

Alliance went turbo ham

TC threw so bad I fucking cried.

iG got shit on holy FUCK
Pizzicato
iG playing against orange atm

i lol'd so hard on Lumi's comment
"iG is playing like mineski"
show more