Tshemmp
well, last year DK was the first team to get an invite ^_~
xsrsbsns

;;

Western Qualifier: May 13 - 19
Eastern Qualifier: May 20 - 26

Main Event: Aug 7 - 11
Magicphoenix
Dignitas, fnatic, NaVi, Liquid, Alliance, (LGD.int), mouz(<- winning the qualifiers)

That's my call for the invites in the western scene, unless Valve is really generous and invite them, I believe EG will have to go through the qualifiers as they aren't near Tier 1 at all, they're improving since the last 2 weeks though (since bdiz is away and SexyBamboe is standin ofc \:D/).

It's also not too unrealistic that mouz will be directly invited to TI2, they did beat Alliance on LAN after all :D
Though honestly speaking, it's just my fanboyism for my countrymen speaking (would love to see 'em on TI3 though)

I think that at the very most that many teams will attend for the western scene, they're the best currently out there and there's a ton of eastern teams that will easily get an invitation to the next International...
My call for the eastern scene (exluding iG) :
DK, Orange, LGD.cn, (LGD.int), Zenith, MUFC,[MiTH.Trust, if Valve set priority into inviting teams from other countries to make it more "international"] and Vici Gaming (with ZSMJ)/RattleSnake winning then qualifiers

Would be happy to see as many teams in the qualifiers as possible, I'd love to see more variety and underdogs getting a chance and actually getting into The International '13

PS : 2lazy to count the amount of teams, so if anybody says "that's actually 17 or 18 teams though", keep it for urself
Backfire
LGD Int is considered eastern. Anyways, Mouz will probably be invited because they're a lit better and many of the teams from last uear are gone, so its like, they need at least one more tier 1 team. I think EG will also be invited because maelk is friends with icefrog iirc.

As for the qualifiers, you're looking at kaipi, AL, QPAD and maybe Fnatic NA.

I know for sure Rattlesnake will win eastern.
Pizzicato

meanwhile, at Philippines
Magicphoenix
I remember games from the Philippines where 5 players of 1 team had to pause game one after another because they had to pay the internet cafe they were in hourly lol
Pizzicato

Magicphoenix wrote:

I remember games from the Philippines where 5 players of 1 team had to pause game one after another because they had to pay the internet cafe they were in hourly lol
yehp. i fucking hate it here
phaZ
druidxd

phaZ wrote:

fixed
Magicphoenix
So yeah, LongDD left LGD shortly after he joined them, fuck this
Tetsu_old
And they won't get invite, they will have to play in East qualifier.
Pizzicato
Tshemmp
This battle point bonus is ridicolous, got 360 points in one game. :D
Remco32
Yeah, why is nobody speaking about the compendium?
Even the 90 day battlepoint boost of 125% +25% for everyone in the server is an amazing deal, besides the whole Ti3 stuff
Backfire
The only people in my dream teams are YamateH and Burning. GG farm war.

Anyways, my predictios for the winners are

Mouz/EG
LGD.cn/VG (Perhaps Rattlesnake or Neo)

Compendium is pretty good shit, I went up 2 levels in just a short amount of time :V 300 points per match is cool.
Tetsu_old
1. Empire
2. Mouz

1. LGD
2. Vici

That's my predictions I put on the compendium.

Btw, few minutes ago, CWM showed his class again, lol.
Xylem Beer
My predictions

West:
1. EG
2. Mouz (Or maybe Empire, not really sure)

East:
1. LGD
2. Vici Gaming
Magicphoenix
West :
1st mouz
2nd EG

East :
LGD
RattleSnake
xsrsbsns
So many issues with DotaTV, could only watch 6 of the 8 west qualifier games today

and I should probably stop thinking I have a chance of getting the random item drops :/
Tetsu_old
Expected better performances from Empire tbh but I forgot twista was captain and he picks the heroes...:/ Scandal was the only good player from Empire tonight.
DD played very well though, great teamwork.

I hope mouz will win tonight. Go Black, go!

I lol'ed.

SingSing: Doto too hard some times especially when there's a roaming alchemist with feking boots plus orb of venom first that punches you until you die 3 times in less than 5 minutes. Games like that make me want to switch to Legue of Lehendas but then registration is too hard and game was no go. I hate Dota.
Pizzicato
roflmao
Xylem Beer
Singsing being Singsing, rofl.

And that puck by Scandal was sick.
Magicphoenix
twista Mitch, out plz
Xylem Beer
Kinda disappointed with Empire's performance, they were one of the favorites too.

But yeah, rox.KIS played really good, especially Vanskor (His Rubick against Scandal's Magnus and his Vengeful Spirit with the awesome swaps)
Pizzicato
no love for DD?

i just realized this. wtf

http://www.dotatalk.com/another-filipin ... s-for-ti-3
yay
Tetsu_old
DD is the best team in West qualifiers in my opinion right now. Great teamwork with good players in their roster. Also watching Bamboe yesteday...the guy has really improved a lot. :/

QPandas...oh dear...how can they make so many stupid mistakes. Especially Jrx with his Nyx...the guy doesn't know how Vendetta works.
Magicphoenix
QPAD really quite a handful of mistakes, since a while already though...

And since the GD Studio started actively casting (which is about 2-3 months ago), their level of production is so high, fkin badass to see their casts every game
Tetsu_old
SingSing is probably saying this right now.
"Easiest game offff myyyy liiiiiiiife".
Xylem Beer
QPAD FIGHTINGUUUUU
Magicphoenix

Also think that mouz will win vs DD, Goblak-strats are high risk high reward & mouz know how to utilize that risk into making dd fail.
Hanyuu
Do i need that early access for 27,99€ in order to play? I played LoL before and i want try this game aswell. :?
Xylem Beer

Hanyuu wrote:

Do i need that early access for 27,99€ in order to play? I played LoL before and i want try this game aswell. :?
Nope, PM me your Steam ID or Email Address and I can give you an invite. :)
Magicphoenix
FUCK YES
I knew mouz was gonna beat EG
I KNEW
MOUZ FIGHTING
Xylem Beer
Kinda felt sad that no more EG on TI3 :( well played by Mouz tho

oh well, goodluck remaining teams :) especially DD, they're really performing quite well
Pizzicato
EG got hit by their curse again :\
no more fear :(
druidxd

Hanyuu wrote:

http://www.purgegamers.com/welcome-to-dota-you-suck

You will need that guide in order to achieve something fast (play decently), I also used to play LoL and once I got my betakey to play dota I thought that It would be the same but guess what, it isn't, it is way too much harder so read that guide and play a lot against bots first to at least get used to how hard last hitting creeps is now (in comparison to LoL)
Xylem Beer
VG vs iG in an hour.

VG looking strong too, but gonna root for iG because I'm a YYF fanboy
xsrsbsns
show more