show more
Pizzicato
Icyteru
valve is sick.

not "The International 3" but "The International 2013"
foulcoon
fake and gay
Backfire
Started playing again. Got an unusual courier (Speed Demon w/ Divine Essence).

IT BOSTZ MI DE-PEE-ESS
Crimson Lacryma

[AirCoN] wrote:

valve is sick.

Valve and their phobia with the number 3.
yeahyeahyeahhh

Crimson Lacryma wrote:

[AirCoN] wrote:

valve is sick.

Valve and their phobia with the number 3.
It was an april fools up by steam db
Crimson Lacryma

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

It was an april fools up by steam db
I thought HL2Ep3 was their April Fools joke.
Pizzicato
Magicphoenix
Pizzicato
bmin11

Pizzicato wrote:

Game please
Magicphoenix
^Do you mean VOD?
http://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit/c/2124646

Ayesee + Puppey also cast G-League but BTS just brings the highest quality commentary right now
rzkadi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHEWpqvV6GU here is the youtube link. you can thank me later :)
Tetsu_old
lolz.
Icyteru
LoD is quite broken/anti-fun right now, but OMG random is pretty fun (has anti-fun meepo pickers though): http://dota.cattes.us/

I only get decent pings to the Illinois servers, and even then, it's at 280ms, since I play from Australia.
Pizzicato
skywrath was patched. my favorite hero. and this is what i get

(-_- )
druidxd

Pizzicato wrote:

skywrath was patched. my favorite hero. and this is what i get

(-_- )
At least they do maintenance, a lot of my friends get really high latency (400 ms) on South American server because it has a lot of issues with non-brazilian ISPs, and it's really annoying to be basically forced to play on 200ms servers because 1/2 of my team cannot play on our servers...
Tshemmp
Wishy
So unexpected!
Tshemmp
well, last year DK was the first team to get an invite ^_~
xsrsbsns

;;

Western Qualifier: May 13 - 19
Eastern Qualifier: May 20 - 26

Main Event: Aug 7 - 11
Magicphoenix
Dignitas, fnatic, NaVi, Liquid, Alliance, (LGD.int), mouz(<- winning the qualifiers)

That's my call for the invites in the western scene, unless Valve is really generous and invite them, I believe EG will have to go through the qualifiers as they aren't near Tier 1 at all, they're improving since the last 2 weeks though (since bdiz is away and SexyBamboe is standin ofc \:D/).

It's also not too unrealistic that mouz will be directly invited to TI2, they did beat Alliance on LAN after all :D
Though honestly speaking, it's just my fanboyism for my countrymen speaking (would love to see 'em on TI3 though)

I think that at the very most that many teams will attend for the western scene, they're the best currently out there and there's a ton of eastern teams that will easily get an invitation to the next International...
My call for the eastern scene (exluding iG) :
DK, Orange, LGD.cn, (LGD.int), Zenith, MUFC,[MiTH.Trust, if Valve set priority into inviting teams from other countries to make it more "international"] and Vici Gaming (with ZSMJ)/RattleSnake winning then qualifiers

Would be happy to see as many teams in the qualifiers as possible, I'd love to see more variety and underdogs getting a chance and actually getting into The International '13

PS : 2lazy to count the amount of teams, so if anybody says "that's actually 17 or 18 teams though", keep it for urself
Backfire
LGD Int is considered eastern. Anyways, Mouz will probably be invited because they're a lit better and many of the teams from last uear are gone, so its like, they need at least one more tier 1 team. I think EG will also be invited because maelk is friends with icefrog iirc.

As for the qualifiers, you're looking at kaipi, AL, QPAD and maybe Fnatic NA.

I know for sure Rattlesnake will win eastern.
Pizzicato

meanwhile, at Philippines
Magicphoenix
I remember games from the Philippines where 5 players of 1 team had to pause game one after another because they had to pay the internet cafe they were in hourly lol
Pizzicato

Magicphoenix wrote:

I remember games from the Philippines where 5 players of 1 team had to pause game one after another because they had to pay the internet cafe they were in hourly lol
yehp. i fucking hate it here
phaZ
druidxd

phaZ wrote:

fixed
Magicphoenix
So yeah, LongDD left LGD shortly after he joined them, fuck this
Tetsu_old
And they won't get invite, they will have to play in East qualifier.
Pizzicato
Tshemmp
This battle point bonus is ridicolous, got 360 points in one game. :D
Remco32
Yeah, why is nobody speaking about the compendium?
Even the 90 day battlepoint boost of 125% +25% for everyone in the server is an amazing deal, besides the whole Ti3 stuff
Backfire
The only people in my dream teams are YamateH and Burning. GG farm war.

Anyways, my predictios for the winners are

Mouz/EG
LGD.cn/VG (Perhaps Rattlesnake or Neo)

Compendium is pretty good shit, I went up 2 levels in just a short amount of time :V 300 points per match is cool.
Tetsu_old
1. Empire
2. Mouz

1. LGD
2. Vici

That's my predictions I put on the compendium.

Btw, few minutes ago, CWM showed his class again, lol.
Xylem Beer
My predictions

West:
1. EG
2. Mouz (Or maybe Empire, not really sure)

East:
1. LGD
2. Vici Gaming
Magicphoenix
West :
1st mouz
2nd EG

East :
LGD
RattleSnake
xsrsbsns
So many issues with DotaTV, could only watch 6 of the 8 west qualifier games today

and I should probably stop thinking I have a chance of getting the random item drops :/
Tetsu_old
Expected better performances from Empire tbh but I forgot twista was captain and he picks the heroes...:/ Scandal was the only good player from Empire tonight.
DD played very well though, great teamwork.

I hope mouz will win tonight. Go Black, go!

I lol'ed.

SingSing: Doto too hard some times especially when there's a roaming alchemist with feking boots plus orb of venom first that punches you until you die 3 times in less than 5 minutes. Games like that make me want to switch to Legue of Lehendas but then registration is too hard and game was no go. I hate Dota.
Pizzicato
roflmao
show more