forum

DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Magicphoenix
+ Ain't nobody got interest in ur "oh so good stats". Please don't get butthurt, this is not meant to be an insult. Just sayin' that nobody will think anything of you posting some game statistics in here.
Magicphoenix

Remco32 wrote:

Am I the only one who likes playing support more than carries? Instead of farming for tens of minutes you can focus on more creative things than last hitting.
I like afk rice farm more than anything :D And stomping the enemies afterwards ofc
Supporting is not fun for me, only when the carries/lane partners are okay (worth supporting) which is mostly not the case because of russians. Why the f*** don't they play on russian servers? All the do is decreasing the fun factor in every game...

PS : Yes, I become racist when it comes to DOTA 2, because fuck russians
NoHitter

Remco32 wrote:

Am I the only one who likes playing support more than carries? Instead of farming for tens of minutes you can focus on more creative things than last hitting.
I do.
IMO Support is more fun to play.
Backfire
The Russians do not like the Russians. They say "Americans/Other EUs better at dota" and also that the EU and US servers are the best ones. It almost doesn't matter where you're located for russians since they have shit net. This is what I was told by many Russians, so yeah. They don't want to play with other Russians because they know they fucking suck. Chinese are almost as bad, it's just, there is more of an emphasis on competition in video games over there so a lot of the obsessive ones get on teams. Americans generally are the most fun to play with if they have good communication skills and aren't from /v/ or /vg/ or aren't, like, 420 smoke weed faggots or some shit.

Also, Utility Characters are the best ones, like Tide/SK/Magnus.
Remco32
Try playing with people from your friendslist Magicphoenix. And while you're at it don't quadruplepost.

Actually, the most polite and nice to play people I met visit /v/.

US > EU servers in terms of people. Less Russians and all the non-BRs and RUs speak English, so they are more inclined to communicate and work together.
Ruirize

Magicphoenix wrote:

PS : Yes, I become racist when it comes to DOTA 2, because fuck russians
I like you.
Magicphoenix
I already have bad internet, playing on USE will only result in even more spikes and lags =,,= (-> rage)
Pizzicato

Backfire wrote:

Also, Utility Characters are the best ones, like Tide/SK/Magnus.

im with backfire. I like utilities more than anything in pub games.
windrunner's my favorite
Backfire

Remco32 wrote:

Actually, the most polite and nice to play people I met visit /v/.
Almost all my friends are from there, however, I mean a different type. The type who are trying to be ironic and shit, and end up being annoying and bad at the game.
Magicphoenix
^Russians...+ insults
Mercurial
When I play with Russian people, I realise that the round is lost already.

I love to play with Storm Spirit, Viper, Magnus and Specially Rhasta, is the most funny shit I've ever played.
Tetsu_old
Talking about Russians, few minutes ago I played game with Templar Assassin. I said mid, everyone said ok then a russian picked Ursa and said that he will go mid and I bot. 'facepalm'

I will never play on European servers again.
Mercurial

Tetsu wrote:

Talking about Russians, few minutes ago I played game with Templar Assassin. I said mid, everyone said ok then a russian picked Ursa and said that he will go mid and I bot. 'facepalm'

I will never play on European servers again.

Icyteru
Carrying is non-mainstream nowadays

I mainly play faceless void or PA as my carry of choice, then it moves down to antimage/PL. I have yet to try alchi, he looks quite promising with all his buffs now.
My main support of choice is CM, but if I get to play as #3, I'd go for veno.
My utility heroes would be windrunner/invoker/mirana to a lesser extent
My feeder would be pudge - I feed with pudge a lot.
Backfire

[AirCoN] wrote:

Funny stuff. Tell that to my 4-carry team where I pick last.

I always play the utility. Unless I completely don't trust my team, then I will attempt to farm harder than them and fuck up terribly and lose the game, despite being the highest level with the highest amount of kills and what not.
druidxd

Backfire wrote:

[AirCoN] wrote:

Funny stuff. Tell that to my 4-carry team where I pick last.

I always play the utility. Unless I completely don't trust my team, then I will attempt to farm harder than them and fuck up terribly and lose the game, despite being the highest level with the highest amount of kills and what not.
Never trust a team of 4 randoms, try to play with friends, so if 2 randoms pick carries you can pick 2 supports and 1 teamfight hero, or at least 1 ganker and 2 supports/teamfights. Or if they haven't picked a carry, go ahead and pick it, even if it's a mid game "carry".
Icyteru
I have yet to see a game where my team or the other team would pick 3 farm dependent carries. though, you do have the occasional scenario when your whole team randoms, and randoms farm dependent carries, that's just bad luck though.

cept pub dusas are shit.
Pizzicato

uncommon box. idk what to say
Remco32
I somehow like how the whole game falls apart when I don't play a support hero and nobody in my team actually supports. Being mid without wards while the support is taking farm from his lanepartner is quite infuriating.

Pizzicato wrote:

uncommon box. idk what to say
Sell it on the market?
Wishy
I don't know why you guys talk about what hero is better or what when in pubs that doesn't matter at all. Pick anything, go solo, own, then you got an imba pick it's pretty much that, or pick a hard carry and hope you're playing against retards who won't gank you.
Icyteru
^^^It's one of those special event boxes that valve creates so you have to buy a dark treasure key and your old ones (if you have any) don't work.

though, the stuff in it is pretty sick, there's a clinkz uncommon bow, pudge uncommon, lina hair, and some other good stuff
Mercurial
I got the Lina Hood, but in fact, except the Disruptor's monture, every item sucks really hard.

Every box is u$s1 worth in the Steam Shop.
druidxd

Mercurial wrote:

I got the Lina Hood, but in fact, except the Disruptor's monture, every item sucks really hard.

Every box is u$s1 worth in the Steam Shop.
Do people buy every type of box in the steam shop? I have lots :X
Icyteru
^No, i'm quite sure chests are 2 cents in the steam market
Magicphoenix
If boxes would be 1 $/box I'd be rich nigger
Backfire

Magicphoenix wrote:

If boxes would be 1 $/box I'd be rich nigger
I'd be kanye west. You can be puff daddy.
Cropzy
ITT: People who pay for a beta that is going to be f2p when it's finished.

UNLESS ITS GIFTED
Backfire
I have like 20 gifts. No one needs to pay for it unless they really want those items.
Cropzy

Backfire wrote:

I have like 20 gifts. No one needs to pay for it unless they really want those items.
give me all of them

NOW
Pizzicato
it's a good thing alienware is distributing tons of beta keys to our continent
Mercurial
Keys for everyone! /o/

In other news, I don't fucking know why I can't see the workshop ;_;
Grunt
I'm glad NA is a balanced hero, makes matchmaking very fun to play..
Tshemmp
It's quite strange, I suck on most heroes who are considered OP quite strong (Drow, Magnus, NA, Sven, Undying, Bat, TA, DS).
Pizzicato
http://www.dotacinema.com/tournaments/s ... feat-sea-3

open tournament hosted by dotacinema

FINALLY
NoHitter
I want to join, but I'll probably get steamrolled and/or feed.
Pizzicato

NoHitter wrote:

you need more -cm experience, my friend
bmin11

NoHitter wrote:

You can play AI with me. I'm pretty bad as well.
Quaraezha
Had a test run with Pizza.

Set everything to lowest settings. And it still lags, holy shit.
10/10 Toppest Tier Graphics Ultimate Gaming Experience 2pro4u

Pizzicato
no healthbar.
just like you said

looks like this game is not for your laptop
Remco32
You should update to a 256MB card
show more