Total Posts
show more
druidxd

Pizzicato wrote:

noneed wrote:

+8 invites out of fuckin nowhere
why isnt this f2p already?
they haven't finished importing all heroes
I think they said somewhere that once they imported about 100 heroes it will launch as f2p, correct me if I'm wrong, but at least what I remember lol
Magicphoenix
It's not about the heroes/gameplay but more about having the servers stabilized which is a huge issue for almost every online game getting released...they need more time.
Tetsu_old

Oh dear...have mercy.
Pizzicato

Tetsu wrote:

Oh dear...have mercy.

it looked like a kid beating up a couple of AI's rofl

except it's dendi against pubs
druidxd

Tetsu wrote:

Oh dear...have mercy.
Seen it yesterday on dotabuff, just gross, not even funny anymore lol

https://dotabuff.com/matches/92757874
Quaraezha
Hey guys. I'm not very confident if I can run this game.
Here are my specs:
2.0GHz Processor
2GB RAM
256 Video Card
Remco32
I only have one videocard and I can run it maxed out, you should be fine
Give us a modelnumber to work with.

GabeN has granted me with 5 more invites, for crying out loud.
Pizzicato
depends on that card

if it's at least 128bit, should be fine, but i doubt it since it's a 256mb laptop video card
Remco32

Pizzicato wrote:

depends on that card

if it's at least 128bit, should be fine, but i doubt it since it's a 256mb laptop video card
Please tell me you are kidding
Pizzicato

Remco32 wrote:

Pizzicato wrote:

depends on that card

ran dota 2 on a 1gb 64bit and i barely had 30+ frames

replaced it with a 2gb 128bit, got 70+ frames

im not kidding
both 1600x900 btw
Remco32

Pizzicato wrote:

Remco32 wrote:

im not kidding
both 1600x900 btw
I -- I don't know what to say..
bmin11
God, Medusa's ulti looks terrifying.
druidxd

bmin11 wrote:

God, Medusa's ulti looks terrifying.
Dat scream
Ruirize

Pizzicato wrote:

im not kidding

Pizzicato wrote:

Pizzicato wrote:

a 2gb 128bit
wat

Also, it's awesome we've got a DotA community here!
Mercurial
Ruirize

Mercurial wrote:

This is why I play Single Draft.
Pizzicato

SilentCipher wrote:

Pizzicato wrote:

a 2gb 128bit
wat

WHAT THE FUCK IS SO WRONG WITH MY CARD?

(._. )
Ruirize
That's the size of the memory bus and means nothing in a comparison unless we know the memory speed and click speed of both your new and old cards.
Remco32
That is not how videocards work. Even clockspeed doesn't define the power of the card.
Pizzicato
uhh, what?

clearly you can tell the major difference between a GT520 and a GT630 by their specifications
Gabi
Will you guys stop with the fucking graphic card shit already? take it to pm or somewhere else.
druidxd

Gabi wrote:

Will you guys stop with the fucking graphic card shit already? take it to pm or somewhere else.
Wow, someone got really angry.

Anyways, medusa will probably be on of my favorite picks, maybe because of the shield, or maybe because it's a really late game carry, but since I didn't play DotA (1) I don't really know how good it is, theoretically it's really good against Phantom Lancer, or Chaos Knight, because her ult kill ilusions, so it should be pretty strong.

What do you guys think? Is she really good, really bad, normal?
bmin11
Her mana steal is a pain to lane against orz
Outsanity
Not sure if anyone cares, and I'm sure no one does but, I have some keys to give out.
Mercurial
Medusa is a very late carry hero.

If you can take down her in the early mid game, then she has no positilities to win.
druidxd

Mercurial wrote:

Medusa is a very late carry hero.

If you can take down her in the early mid game, then she has no positilities to win.
But because she is a very late carry hero, she might be able to outcarry a magina or a faceless void, right?
Pizzicato
about the card, i really wanna stop but they wont
/butthurt

and medusa got nerfed hard
there was a time she can destroy a trilane on her own

in terms of equal farm with magina and void, i think the two will win
Espionage724

Drow Ranger is fun.
druidxd

Pizzicato wrote:

about the card, i really wanna stop but they wont
/butthurt

and medusa got nerfed hard
there was a time she can destroy a trilane on her own

in terms of equal farm with magina and void, i think the two will win
So magina and void are better than medusa, although medusa is supposed to be a really late game carry?

Then what is medusa good at? lol
Mercurial
Medusa and Magina need to farm so hard to hit in the game, void gets the farm killing heroes without control in any part of the game.
Ruirize

Espionage724 wrote:

Drow Ranger is fun OP.
Remco32
Am I the only one who likes playing support more than carries? Instead of farming for tens of minutes you can focus on more creative things than last hitting.
Magicphoenix
Get early HotD and you can farm a 4-5 times stacked ancient camp with Lv 6/7, that's OP. And if you miss any last hits with her I will crawl out under your bed and laugh at you because it's basically impossible. She pushes a T1 solo in less than 20 secs and in some situation can just crush the enemy with proper positioning in seconds.
So yeah, she's op. True Shot aura + Markmansship is also too op. EVERYTHING IS OP ON DROW
Magicphoenix
+ Ain't nobody got interest in ur "oh so good stats". Please don't get butthurt, this is not meant to be an insult. Just sayin' that nobody will think anything of you posting some game statistics in here.
Magicphoenix

Remco32 wrote:

Am I the only one who likes playing support more than carries? Instead of farming for tens of minutes you can focus on more creative things than last hitting.
I like afk rice farm more than anything :D And stomping the enemies afterwards ofc
Supporting is not fun for me, only when the carries/lane partners are okay (worth supporting) which is mostly not the case because of russians. Why the f*** don't they play on russian servers? All the do is decreasing the fun factor in every game...

PS : Yes, I become racist when it comes to DOTA 2, because fuck russians
NoHitter

Remco32 wrote:

I do.
IMO Support is more fun to play.
Backfire
The Russians do not like the Russians. They say "Americans/Other EUs better at dota" and also that the EU and US servers are the best ones. It almost doesn't matter where you're located for russians since they have shit net. This is what I was told by many Russians, so yeah. They don't want to play with other Russians because they know they fucking suck. Chinese are almost as bad, it's just, there is more of an emphasis on competition in video games over there so a lot of the obsessive ones get on teams. Americans generally are the most fun to play with if they have good communication skills and aren't from /v/ or /vg/ or aren't, like, 420 smoke weed faggots or some shit.

Also, Utility Characters are the best ones, like Tide/SK/Magnus.
Remco32
Try playing with people from your friendslist Magicphoenix. And while you're at it don't quadruplepost.

Actually, the most polite and nice to play people I met visit /v/.

US > EU servers in terms of people. Less Russians and all the non-BRs and RUs speak English, so they are more inclined to communicate and work together.
Ruirize

Magicphoenix wrote:

PS : Yes, I become racist when it comes to DOTA 2, because fuck russians
I like you.
Magicphoenix
I already have bad internet, playing on USE will only result in even more spikes and lags =,,= (-> rage)
show more