forum

DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
yeahyeahyeahhh

Mikey wrote:

so glad valve have been spending all their time on this gimmecky childish horseshit rather than actual content. 1 hero per 20 weeks guys.
Why are you so fucking butthurt? You seem to be crying about everything. Go play league of legends or some shit. I hear they're pumping out quality heroes and balances every 2 weeks. Holy fuck.

ANYWAY

Demon stack not too strong in Greeviling lmao

I find silences so strong in this mode. Running Drow+DP+Silencer lol. Can't cast shit. DP's ult is also super strong.

Seeing diretide and this though I really can't wait til Valve gives us an open editor or w/e its called. The slippery ice shows that someone could easily make Warlock mod lol.

Tetsu_old
The "snow" terrain is so sexy. Pucking love it.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Yeah looks really nice. Not a huge fan of white on the minimap though, hard to see courier and such.
Remco32
Can someone give me a rundown of the new gamemode?
Mikey

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Mikey wrote:

so glad valve have been spending all their time on this gimmecky childish horseshit rather than actual content. 1 hero per 20 weeks guys.
Why are you so fucking butthurt? You seem to be crying about everything. Go play league of legends or some shit. I hear they're pumping out quality heroes and balances every 2 weeks. Holy fuck.

ANYWAY

Demon stack not too strong in Greeviling lmao

I find silences so strong in this mode. Running Drow+DP+Silencer lol. Can't cast shit. DP's ult is also super strong.

Seeing diretide and this though I really can't wait til Valve gives us an open editor or w/e its called. The slippery ice shows that someone could easily make Warlock mod lol.

>butthurt
ok? havent heard that word before?
and you dumb cunt its not like they are creating new heroes which indeed does take time, its a direct port. now they just pump out this gay novelty shit so tards like you will suck their dicks and spend money on couriers and other bonusses. everyone seems to think valve is some sort of almost charity company that uses its billions of dollars to just give out high quality free shit with no other motivations in mind other than PLEASING THE COMMUNITY. no, they make money, thats their aim. finish the fucking hero base
Icyteru

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Yeah looks really nice. Not a huge fan of white on the minimap though, hard to see courier and such.
Good old snow terrain from war3, hope we can use this terrain in our own clients in the future
druidxd
I'm on a winning streak (greeviling) it's just too easy with these heroes:
Tiderhunter - Invoker - Jakiro - Ursa - Undying
Tidehunter - Undying - Ursa - Jakiro - Earthshaker

It's win and win again, and win again and so on and so forth.

BTW: I have a seraphic greevil with 2 unusuals (fatal bonds - rot - heal from omni) and a orange greevil that i don't really use :P
yeahyeahyeahhh
Mikey blahblahblahblah

Remco32 wrote:

Can someone give me a rundown of the new gamemode?
At the start of the game, u get pick ur hero and u get a greevil whistle to swap in and out of your greevil form. Your greevil has certain stats and abilities depending on what essences you put in them. There are greevil camps around the map that spawn in neutral camps. They have their own set of abilities. You have to battle against the enemy for these camps, and whoever get the kill on the camp gets a point. First team to 11 wins.

When a camp dies, they ground a present, which is randomly sent out to a player on the map and give them a random item.
Pizzicato
this new game mode is boring :l
Magicphoenix
At least it's more balanced than Diretide. And shorter -> more profit
chubyqt
but you get less items imo because i get only crapy snowballs and stuff like that even in the winner treasures :(
druidxd

chubyqt wrote:

but you get less items imo because i get only crapy snowballs and stuff like that even in the winner treasures :(
I hate when I get those worthless action items, although I got one of the antimage rare set weapons, twice, and it's the same one (offhand), btw does anyone has the glaive of mage slayer (NOT OFFHAND) ? I seriously need it.
Pizzicato
it's not balanced

wtf QoP just waiting for the greevils' HP to drop then suddenly sonic wave
(._. )

QoP should be banned from this game mode
then it'll be balanced
bmin11
Sun strike wrath of nature thundergod's wrath hook reaper's scythe
Icyteru
Actually, devour, convert eidolons, maledict...
Pizzicato
Mercurial
Pure essences and stuff.

I hate this event, is near shit.

Also...

Dark Seer, Silencer, Lion, Lina top event heroes.
Pizzicato

that moment
Wishy
I still wonder why people go and randomly play CM with 4 random guys against other 5 random guys.

Diretide was fun this mode is just bad.
Mercurial

Wishy wrote:

Diretide was fun this mode is just bad.
Wise words, dude.

I'm playing more Single Draft and Captain Mode than Greeviling 'cuz it's bad.
Icyteru
diretide only appeared fun cause it had better items. true story
druidxd

[AirCoN] wrote:

diretide only appeared fun cause it had better items. true story
Better and more amount of items, you could even get 2 items on a single match, I got like 10 win boxes, and 2 lose boxes, from which I got like 5 battle points boosts, 3 items and 4 action items ( I fucking hate those ones, they made me rage everytime I got one, so useless).
Magicphoenix
They should at least have taken out the coal away from the winning boxes.. :|
Icyteru

Magicphoenix wrote:

They should at least have taken out the coal away from the winning boxes.. :|
you can't get coal, but you can get piles of snowball and campfires

also, you can use piles of coal or snowball in normal dota matchmaking to trigger earthshaker's aftershock. with no manacost.
Pizzicato
druidxd

Pizzicato wrote:

So much lol.
Mercurial
Today: Na'Vi vs ROOT Gaming (ddx- in Root as an Argentinian Player).

Go ROOT, GO! :D

Edit: They lost the game D:
Tshemmp
LGD.cn vs DK game 2 THIS TENSION OMG WHAT DO

I really enjoy this kind of games way more than 30 mins games with 40:30 endscore.
Wishy
druidxd

Wishy wrote:

hahhahahahhaha so true.
Mercurial

Arg invasion.
Remco32
I fucking love KotL
Bestelle
I hate kotl. Anyway, I got 5 invites today for some reason. Hit me up if you want one.
Icyteru
Aus Servers \o/
Quaraezha
So someone gave me DOTA 2 in Steam and I checked the System Requirements, apparently I can't handle it.
Are there actually people who are willing to trade for it?
Remco32
Everybody has like 5 invites sitting in their inventory, so no.
Quaraezha
Fuck, guess I'll have to hold onto this until I get a better computer then.
NoHitter

Remco32 wrote:

Not me. Never got an invite whatsoever.
Pizzicato

NoHitter wrote:

Remco32 wrote:

Not me. Never got an invite whatsoever.
lol i just got 7 invites yesterday man
NoHitter
Seriously though, I've never gotten an invite whatsoever. Maybe I've been playing too little?
I've played around 150+ games so far.
show more