Total Posts
show more
Backfire

Remco32 wrote:

Maybe that's due to your Steam avatar
No, not at all.
foulcoon

Backfire wrote:

I'm looking for some people to play with since currently my friends who I play with have been dwindling in number. I'm not really the best but i'm ok ;w; add me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/backfirenum001/ pls thx i love you
added you, perhaps we can play together sometime

and I'm Ghetto Witness btw, just in case you couldn't figure it out :P
Mercurial
I'm looking to play with some people, foulcoon and Backfire are my friends already.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MercurialEzequiel

Yeah :3
bmin11
right, I should have posted the page, not my ingame name. http://steamcommunity.com/id/bmin
phaZ
Nharox

phaZ wrote:

ehm, it will be free. . .
You know that the post is over 1 year old?
Mercurial
The game actually costs u$s30.00.

I FUCKING HATE THE MOTHER FUCKING BOXES.
Icyteru

Mercurial wrote:

The game actually costs u$s30.00.

I FUCKING HATE THE MOTHER FUCKING BOXES.
I know that feel...
Magicphoenix
I've got it even worse, I only (and I mean it) get chests. When I lvl up I get an item which I already have. Horrible horrible ...
Fabi
I know that feel man ;__;
phaZ
@Nharox
fuck yeah i know it.
but im just too stupid >.<
(changed)
Mercurial
After get some useless boxes, now I got the Mechanical Courier.

Get on my level, bitches.
Magicphoenix
o_O Why did they throw out Zippo, he fit perfectly into the team... (I think 357-Dai is a really strong backing for DK tho)
Tshemmp
Maybe they coudn't stand each other anymore.
If 820 would make a comeback... 820 357 AAA JJJ X!!... yeah, back then I liked EHOME mainly because of their nicknames. x3
Magicphoenix
I want ZSMJ back. The only player to be able to outfarm BurNing AM with any hero :D
Pizzicato
just won a -cm game with zeus.

irdk what happened ._.
I fed like hell on bottom lane
Mercurial
DAT CK was a pain in the ass, for sure.
Icyteru

Magicphoenix wrote:

I want ZSMJ back. The only player to be able to outfarm BurNing AM with any hero :D
KinectN9.mystic.

>1000cs dusa.
Wishy
MYM and vp are back too huh.
Pizzicato
about the teams coming back
it's because dota 2 is getting popular.

Icyteru

ahh yes, I did that exact same thing 9 months ago, even used the same name

https://dotabuff.com/matches/5765074

we won with a 4 carry team, where clinkz solo mid last pick boots first single-handedly carried the game

also, blue hero strat OP:

Magicphoenix

"In a Youtube video the well-known Zenith Dota 2 player iceiceice not only challenged the entire Heroes of Newerth scene, but also the game itself. In the video he is badmouthing the SEA teams like iMpunity or Orange eSports plus the international scene with sayings like "DreamHon looks like good and easy money." That verbal attack forced a Heroes of Newerth team to step up to the challenge and Team iMpunity answered the bell and will square off with the successful Dota 2 team in the near future.

iMpunity granted Zenith a six week period for practice, to which iceiceice responded that that time is way to much "two weeks should be enough". Still the match was scheduled in six weeks, which gives iMpunity and Zenith enough time to specifically prepare for the great clash of the two games.

The loser of this showcase will not only lose for their game - a bet that weights higher on the HoN side - but also lose their pride and honor. A special wager was added to the match, as the loser has to surrender their team jersey to the victor. That humiliation is something both teams would love to avoid, but in the end one team is not save. In addition that jersey will be showcased in the Garena Stadium for all people to see.

That pride and honor factor might be the biggest factor for this competition, but Garena is also providing a small purse of $5,000 SGD (around $4,000 USD) for the victor of this battle.

This contest, being held November 18th, is not only for the local crowd, but will get streamed in english language across the world. On top of that the estimated starting time - 4 PM local - would allow the european audience to watch it alongside breakfast as it would start 10 AM CET. Americans would either set the alarm really early or power through the night as the matches would start 4 AM EST (1 AM on the West Coast)."

Tl;dr
Impunity & Zenith are going to battle for pride, team jersey of the opponent team & 4000 USD on the 18th of November.
Impunity gave Zenith 6 weeks to prepare for the HoN match and that all started 'coz iceiceice posted on facebook that Zenith wouldn't only pwn DOTA 2 but HoN as well

Pretty HoN-ish topic but there's no HoN thread I know of and this is still a DOTA 2 team challenging the game

PS : Nice trolling iceiceice :D
bmin11
How unprofessional
xsrsbsns
Don't care about dota2 vs hon, but I hope iMpunity shuts icex3's mouth what a cunt
Magicphoenix
I believe iceiceice is the worst troll in the scene on the same lvl as SingSing, but he at least doesn't do shit officially & only does some depends-on-the-taste troll jokes(SgSg).
Tho this was actually a pretty sneaky move, if they win they get 4000 USD, if they don't, nothing happens. (It only embarrasses Zenith/iceiceice which they already did haha)
xsrsbsns
So last week Maelk posted on twitter saying "L G D G P B 1 M"

and LGD.int happened with God, Pajkatt, Brax, 1437 & MiSeRy http://www.joindota.com/en/news/4456-lg ... -confirmed

Earlier today he tweeted "Alright, alright... D K S K B B M"

DK.int or just trolling hmm
bmin11
Maybe I'm taking the Pro-gaming scene a bit too seriously, but offending other's field is just unthinkable, no matter what would be the gain is.
Pizzicato
too bad duskbin retired to butt in on HoN business :<

thanks to both teams on bringing back the competitive scene on HoN SEA tho.

also don't take that seriously it's all planned by Garena HoN xD
Fabi
1:52 - 1:56, "two weeks should be enough", priceless.
Gabi
Singsing and ice3 are completely different trolls though. Singsing is a funny troll that likes penis, iceiceice is just an arrogant douchebag that talks big and can't back it up.
Sushi
Crap, why is it only now that I particularly want to try out Dota2... And getting a key is hnnnnng... If by any chance someone had a spare one, that would be so, so pro ...

And yeah, if it's inappropriate on this thread, just ignore, dropkick, burn this post.
pheonixace

Sushi wrote:

Crap, why is it only now that I particularly want to try out Dota2... And getting a key is hnnnnng... If by any chance someone had a spare one, that would be so, so pro ...

And yeah, if it's inappropriate on this thread, just ignore, dropkick, burn this post.
If you still need a key, PM me the email address you use on steam, I just got a new key today
Icyteru
Ahh that reminds me, today marks the anniversary of when i got my dota 2
MoreLunatic
Where do people get these dota keys? I remember applying to the beta a long time ago and it just suddenly popped to my steam games list
Mercurial
You answered your own question.
Nharox
I'm looking forward to the Halloween update.
Magicphoenix

The 2 ending scenes are the best ;)
Mercurial

I giggled.
Remco32
Which Dota is killing Pudge?
Mercurial
The another Hero in the joke is the Sacred Warrior (Huskar).
show more