posted
Total Posts
show more
yeahyeahyeahhh
coL #1 USA :D
Crestallia
EG vs CLG is going to be fun tonight
Icyteru
CLG was 6-0 last time i checked, now 6-8. wtf?
Crestallia
Winner's Bracket

http://www.joindota.com/en/coverages/2395-the-international-2012#14_groupsgrid

The interesting thing is that the first position in each group gets to choose who to play in the playoffs between the tied 3rd/4th positions of the other group (EG tied with Zenith in A, Na`Vi with Orange in B)
Pizzicato
anyone has spare keys? my friend suddenly wanted one xD
xsrsbsns
Mourn for Orange :(
Could have been the first team to take a game off LGD, but those bkbs..
Magicphoenix
Will any team ever respect ban TA from Ferrari? lol
xsrsbsns
Turns out iG isn't that untouchable after all, EG played surprisingly well game 2, at least better than I expected. But lol'd when Fear threw game 3 and got owned by a fully farmed luna in the end.

It's not a terrible result for NA/EU (seeing as everyone overrates china teams and thought iG would win 2-0), I guess Na`Vi will get a confidence boost for their match against DK.

Edit: oh god luna again, why does china like her so much

Edit2: wtf, DK played like shit it really seemed deliberate
Gabi
Lmfao that Luna pick on DK's 1st game, oh god DK fed so hard on top lane.

woo

Soulclenz
That was a great last fight to finish the game for Na'vi, woohoo!
Gabi
I fucking love this guy.

Remco32
Is he Italian or something? He's also my favourite.
Love how the guy on the right said they were going to show a video and in the meanwhile they'll teach that guy some maths.
Magicphoenix
Yes he's italian and he's awesome :D
No-leg strats ftw
Magicphoenix
768 BPM Min. 28
OK, BurNing
xsrsbsns
That top lane was pitiful, just like what happened to Burning himself yesterday against NaVi.

and AM images almost killing Super lol
Magicphoenix
*AM's illusions' illusions
Gabi
lmfao puppey

>first 3 bans finish
>Navi picks rubick
>iG picks Naga and DS
>Puppey: I fucked up, ah well fuck it, lets pick jugger

All of Na´Vi starts laughing

EDIT; PUPPEY YOU FUCKING SMART HANDSOME BEAUTIFUL BASTARD WITH HIS MEGA STRATS, INCREDIBLE
bmin11
I'm too noob to understand what just went wrong for IG (game 2)
xsrsbsns
Just woke up and what? iG giving NaVi all of their top heroes? AM QoP Enigma Leshrac Chen

gg outpicked these chinese teams don't know how to pick, fuck luna already
Gabi
They didn't really get outpicked except the Luna , they got outplayed by Na´Vi, but yeah you are right, this Luna is useless.

But i wouldn't blame Luna completely, infact Luna was the one that did best on the team. Tinker got owned by dendi in cs, and puppey denied his ancient stacking, very well played. DS left his lane and went to jungle, giving xboct complete freefarm. Venomancer couldn't do much, and Enchantress also just did what she could.
Icyteru
Orange vs EHOME. WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH???!! If there was one game I'd say you have to watch in this international, it would be this game.
xsrsbsns
lol tiny 1k crits, outcarries morph and brood

I have a feeling despite having 7 chinese teams in the last 8 Na`Vi's still gonna win the $1m
bmin11
I'm sad that I missed that match orz
Pizzicato

Gabi wrote:

lmfao puppey

>first 3 bans finish
>Navi picks rubick
>iG picks Naga and DS
>Puppey: I fucked up, ah well fuck it, lets pick jugger

All of Na´Vi starts laughing

EDIT; PUPPEY YOU FUCKING SMART HANDSOME BEAUTIFUL BASTARD WITH HIS MEGA STRATS, INCREDIBLE
i watched the game just to see this, and i fucking lol'd

gawd those turn-arounds are just shocking
Gabi
Very exciting games so far, Navi vs LGD was just amazing, and first game of iG vs LGD was awesome.

meanwhile
druidxd

Gabi wrote:

Very exciting games so far, Navi vs LGD was just amazing, and first game of iG vs LGD was awesome.

meanwhile

LOL at Draven, invoker so imba (? just kidding, thou he's pretty strong

AMAZING FINALS TODAY, Dota 2 International 2012 just ended, if you haven't watched the finals go watch them, just amazing play from both teams.

xsrsbsns
Oh yeah, looks like iG successfully collected them telephones in their last matches.

..and rumours have it that their sponsor is adding another $1m bonus on top of their prize money.. holy crap
Remco32
Lost all motivation to watch since Valve showed who won on the match selection screen on their site.
Lybydose
valve should add the ability to post niconico style comments to replays
Remco32

Lybydose wrote:

valve should add the ability to post niconico style comments to replays
Oh God no
Lybydose
yes

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Zerostarry

This video made me want to try this game.
Nharox
Dat old ugly interface. :o
Pizzicato
well i guess iG is strong to beat Na`Vi

Was on Na`vi's side tho :[

Magicphoenix
What a punk move by Chuan to let LightOfHeaven feel the winner's cup !!!!!!!!!!
I feel for NaVi (winner of the hearts !), they totally would've deserved the #1 spot again, but I guess everyone would have and of course congratulations by iG for being a great team :)
Gabi
I was cheering for Navi, but close to the end i was hoping iG would win so it wouldn't go to another game because it was already 8am T_T

I was very disappointed in the winning ceremony, which was also one of the reasons i stayed up. I was waiting for icefrog to pop the fuck out but that bitch is gonna be anonymous forever. Unless.... he is BRUNO.

But really, props to bruno, he almost predicted everything correct lmao, loved that guy.
Soulclenz
I fell asleep at my keyboard watching the game of the night =(.
Fabi
Incredible!

yeahyeahyeahhh
The winners ceremony was way better live btw :P will post some pictures when I'm back (waiting 2nd flight ATM). My fucking voice is still gone and I can't talk lol
yeahyeahyeahhh
Here's one I guess of us with dendi and puppey ^__^
show more