forum

DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tshemmp
Oh god, I just donwloaded the map. New Roshan pit O_O will take some time to get used to it (assuming it is no fake ofc).

And the Scourge anicent camp has Sentinel tree in it :D.

Remco32

Tshemmp wrote:

Oh god, I just donwloaded the map. New Roshan pit O_O will take some time to get used to it (assuming it is no fake ofc).

And the Scourge anicent camp has Sentinel tree in it :D.

Your link seems dead here.
Pizzicato

aaaand counting
EDIT:

i guess it gets stuck on 99:00
Mikey

Pizzicato wrote:

aaaand counting
EDIT:

i guess it gets stuck on 99:00
holy shit were you low priority or what
Cyclone
Why do I fail with everybody except Queen of Pain.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Dota2 Documentary. Shit's dope as fuck. Dendi's sister is fucking hot.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/4g14 ... ry-trailer
Mikey

Cyclone wrote:

probably because shes a fucking broken and imbalanced
Pizzicato

Mikey wrote:

holy shit were you low priority or what
SEA servers were broken yesterday :(
Cyclone

Mikey wrote:

Cyclone wrote:

But does that make me a bad player?
Mikey

Cyclone wrote:

if you fail with everyone but one hero.. yes, i think so
Nharox

Cyclone wrote:

Yes.
Remco32

Cyclone wrote:

Try Lycan.
yeahyeahyeahhh

Mikey wrote:

Cyclone wrote:

QOP Broken and Imbalanced...

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Dota2 Documentary. Shit's dope as fuck. Dendi's sister is fucking hot.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/4g14 ... ry-trailer

https://twitter.com/DendiBoss/status/236479953938550784

lol
Mikey
are you serious shes like on par with invoker almost. theres a reason nearly everytime i get paired with some "professional" ehome/lgd/orange player on match making they pick a safe easy op hero like storm/invoker/qop/morph.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Sure she's played a lot and is a good hero but she is by no means unbalanced and broken...
Gabi
I think you're a bit confused mikey, just because a skilled player is playing a certain hero doesn't mean that hero is imbalanced/broken. Sure QoP is one of "the best" mid heroes in the game, but it doesn't make her imbalanced or broken, there are lots of heroes that can take her on mid, but more importantly if you're not retarded and position yourself correctly you should be able to handle mid quite well against her.

Also QoP is one of the best pubstompers, that's why you see her so often in your "ehome/lgd/orange" super matchmaking games.
Cyclone
Oh yeah I also play an ok windrunner.
Mikey
im not confused at all. too much base damage. too much mobility and utility. just like invoker. btw the only heroes that can take qop on are invoker, TA, and tinker. even od and batrider get stomped. there are a fair few more OP heroes than qop, such as lycan, naga, furion etc etc, but qop is still too strong. the metagame is so fucking stale and lame at the moment its a disgrace
Soulclenz

Mikey wrote:

im not confused at all. too much base damage. too much mobility and utility. just like invoker. btw the only heroes that can take qop on are invoker, TA, and tinker. even od and batrider get stomped. there are a fair few more OP heroes than qop, such as lycan, naga, furion etc etc, but qop is still too strong. the metagame is so fucking stale and lame at the moment its a disgrace
I don't see how you can be bothered by QoP's base damage, it's barely above heroes such as Death Prophet and lower than one's such as OD or WD, the only thing good about her base damage is it has low gap from min to max but i would hardly consider that broken. as for mobility, what makes her more "broken" than a hero like AM with her blink? And as for utility, what does she bring to a fight that another hero couldn't? Aside from a big AoE ult if you catch bad players grouped up in a huge ball.

ETA: and as far as public matches are concerned, she has an under 50% all time win ratio, with almost 2 million total picks.
Gabi
btw the only heroes that can take qop on are invoker, TA, and tinker.
the metagame is so fucking stale and lame at the moment its a disgrace
Please uninstall DOTA 2 now and get the fuck out of this thread, you're a fucking disgrace.
Cyclone
guys, guys. I just asked if I was a baddie. No need for fighting.
Soulclenz

Cyclone wrote:

Have you played a game as Zeus yet? He's always pretty good to mess around on.
Remco32

Soulclenz wrote:

Cyclone wrote:

Have you played a game as Zeus yet? He's always pretty good to mess around on.
Press R to killsteal always brings a good laugh.
Mikey

Gabi wrote:

btw the only heroes that can take qop on are invoker, TA, and tinker.
the metagame is so fucking stale and lame at the moment its a disgrace
Please uninstall DOTA 2 now and get the fuck out of this thread, you're a fucking disgrace.
lol wanna 1v1 me as any hero and ill go qop? seriously play me you little rat cunt
Soulclenz
Why do people pull out the "1v1 me" card when DoTA isn't a 1v1 game? All Gabi would need to do is pick BS or something if he wanted to face off against your QoP purely 1on1, she isn't some sort of free win hero dude.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Kinda late, but for anyone who's playing Dota 1 still randomly (like me) 1.5 Dota transform

http://www.lancraftwc3.com/2012/08/dota ... -pack.html
Magicphoenix
Get a Sven/Naga Siren. Gang QoP. Profit, she got basically 0 HP and with those 2 heroes she dies in less than a sec :) (Gabi's experience *giggle*)

I also never had any problems raping a QoP mid with heroes like Invoker, Storm (<- need lv6 or retarded QoP to kill her tho)or any other mid-able hero. Otherwise just organize some gangs/wards and she'll be unable to do anything. This works for all the other 89 heroes in DOTA 2 as well, it's the most basic strategy to shut heroes down and it's no problem for QoP as well.
Cyclone
ok more seriously this time, i'm going to shut this thread down if you guys can't be nice. Looking at you gabi and mikey.
Gabi
Pfft, can't disjoint storm bolt, and ensare OP.

Also yeah i'll take you on 1v1 mid anyday, should be easy enough.
Pizzicato
Night stalker is the best hero against QoP. Haven't you guys realized that yet?
(Just rune control mid and you'll be fine)
or you may wanna go OD/bloodseeker
Magicphoenix
I think neither BS nor OD can lane against QoP, I speak from experience. I get Shadow Strike maxed, spam it and the lane is as good as won, you got a higher attack range than OD and even if he increases the dmg-gap through banish, you still have the minus-movement speed which copes very well with your higher AR.
Against bloodseeker the same, Shadow Strike him and hit him if he wants to last hit. You might need to denie him some creeps which shouldn't be that big of a problem, he can't regen up his HP against SS- & autohit-dmg...
Overall she's just a very strong hero but there's many who can also win against her, it all depends on the player (And that again says that winning with OD/BS is nothing near impossible against QoP, it's just that there's natural advantage sometimes). I only remember losing against a QoP 2-3 times and if you say that my enemies were all just bad players then that contradicts with the fact that "she's an op hero and every bloody noob can win the lane/own with her"
Pizzicato
it's all about rune controlling qop on mid man
Gabi
If you're playing against a QoP you want to make sure to control the lane closer towards your side of the hill so you can uphill fog her to avoid her from getting to close to shadow strike you. Shadow strike has a 400 casting range, which means you have to get relatively close to the opponent before you can cast it.

If you're playing OD, with good enough reflexes you can banish yourself if she tries to SS you, however as OD you will want to focus on just farming rather than rune control etc.

If you're playing BS (or any other melee hero against her for that matter) you often HAVE to have your creep wave closer towards your hill or you won't be able to farm. You can easily catch some farm by spamming auto attack on the opponent QoP to draw the creepwave towards you, and get some easy last hits in. Eventually the creepwave will push towards her uphill, at this point you won't really be able to farm, so you just stay in XP range, and if the rune is about to spawn, go for it to deny the rune from her. If she goes for the rune aswell, chances are you won't get it, so just stay in lane and farm the creeps and pull back after getting in some last hits.

TA/WR/Storm/Shadow shaman etc. There are so many heroes that can easily take her on in mid, as long as you zone her properly and keep control of the creepwave.

That said, whenever i play QoP i almost never lose mid lane with her, then again i usually never lose mid ^^

Edit; rofl

Pizzicato
Fabi
Blue background es best background.
Magicphoenix
This guy is so good

Magicphoenix
Group A:

Absolute Legends
Counter Logic Gaming
DK
Evil Geniuses
LGD
Moscow Five
MUFC
Zenith

Group B:

compLexity
Darer
EHOME
iG
mTw
NaVi
Orange
TongFu

goodbye Darer-mTw(or coL replacing either of them), aL-M5, just hope crapsports won't participate as a back-up team
Gabi
My predictions

From Group A, Zenith/LGD/EG/CLG will go to winners bracket

Zenith/LGD/CLG for sure, these teams have been playing extremely well recently. AL/M5 are unreliable, EG however have been doing good lately so i believe they will advance. DK have such a strong team but they are inconsistent so i'm not sure about them.

From Group B, Navi, iG, mTw, Col will go to winners bracket.

Although Group B is a crazy group, so many good teams so it's hard to call, but i doubt TongFu or Darer will come out on top. Orange are playing decent, and i haven't really heard or watched anything from EHOME. Col are pretty predictable in their picks, but somehow they execute it really well anyway. Navi are Navi, even if they have been having trouble at their bootcamp they will most likely pull through, mTw should be really confident aswell.

Really excited for the strats Navi and Zenith are going to do ^^
OmNii_old
Na`Vi, EHOME, Zenith, M5. Top4.
Ez for Na`Vi anyway.
yeahyeahyeahhh
TECHIES and SKYWRATH concept art

TECHIES

SKYWRATH MAGE

show more