DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Magicphoenix
First DOTA 2 game in the pro-scene Orange vs iG with TA
Orange picked TA, ky.xy played it and gg for iG - TA 1 hit every support
yeahyeahyeahhh
Man CK has to be nerfed. That hero is not balanced in anyway.
Mercurial

Nothing interesting in that round.

Except for the 6 rare box gifted.
foulcoon
i literally just played with that Super Shit Boy guy, he played Riki though.
Magicphoenix

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Man CK has to be nerfed. That hero is not balanced in anyway.
Agree.
I think it's funny how a CM with boots is barely faster than a CK with absolutely nothing, running away from CK is futile until you have some kind of escape spell, get drums & phase boots up on him and even Clinkz with Skeleton Walk has a tough time running. It's alright he's the fastest hero in the game but the fact that he's also got one of the highest dmg outputs with 200-dmg stun on Lv1 & base damage 'n stuff...
(Also, his ultimate is too OP with armlet -_-"")
Haseo_old

Magicphoenix wrote:

he's also got one of the highest dmg outputs with 200-dmg stun on Lv1 & base damage 'n stuff...
Chaos Bolt deals 1-200 damage atlLevel 1. Not really that OP, since Shadow Strike deals exactly 200 damage at level 1(not counting magic resistance)
Magicphoenix
And also, next hero will be Naga Siren (most probably)
Tshemmp

Magicphoenix wrote:

It's alright CK's the fastest hero in the game.
Actually Luna is the fastest hero in the game :).

Magicphoenix wrote:

And also, next hero will be Naga Siren (most probably)
I wouldn't take this for granted because last week in Luna's edit: sorry, I meant Thrall's :P picture there was Nyx Assassin seeable but they released Lanaya this week. Maybe Valve ist just trying to troll us :).
Magicphoenix
He's also here in this picture, on the top of the picture a bit to the right of the sparkle on the very right :D
And 330 ms on Luna is new to me, did they buff her on the 6.74 patches ?
Tshemmp
From Changelog of 6.69:
Luna
- Eclipse (Aghanim's version) target limit increased from 5 to 6
- Strength growth increased from 1.75 to 1.9
- Movement speed increased from 320 to 330
Magicphoenix
Oh wow, must've been so insignificant to me that i didn't even realize :p
I want Visage already :(
foulcoon

lol gmod
Mercurial
I see what you did there, Sven.

foulcoon wrote:

He's one of my friend in Steam and Real Life.

Edit:

Nice round with foulcoon.
Magicphoenix
GUANTES DE PLUMA DE HLOTL Y ESPADA DE LOS MONO MILITIS !!
Mercurial
Lol'd.

Yeah, since Spanish is my native language, I have that language in DotA.
foulcoon
that game started so well for us, but we were outpicked for sure. and then i just went tower diving for shits.
Fabi

I feel ashamed to lose even playing with CK.

Seriously, nerf CK.

On a side note, Lanaya with refraction not activating Dagger cd when being hit, I cannot explain my frustration haha.
Magicphoenix
Happens at times unfortunately, the incidents every MOBA player has at least once in his career ... I remember losing games with 27-3-20 or 21-7-14 stats with Invoker, teamfights went well until the time dragged the game so far that everyone from the enemy team had BKB and just trampled down my 4 teamm8s who were not much than very bad.

But I SERIOUSLY agree on that Refraction thing with TA. Especially the way it influences the pro-scene, she's like a reliable surviver unless you waste a ton of chain stun on her to kill all the refraction charges and then try to prevent the dagger out. Though on the other aspects she's slighty weaker, her projectile is slower and the refraction shows up every time she takes damage, even when in invis mode. If she's in meld or invisibility with Refraction, hit a AoE spell on her and you will see her shield and then see her position.

Looking forward to Nyx Assassin/Naga Siren/both
Mikey

iMercurial wrote:

I see what you did there, Sven.

foulcoon wrote:

He's one of my friend in Steam and Real Life.

Edit:

Nice round with foulcoon.
you must have such a low elo
Magicphoenix
http://www.dota2wiki.com/wiki/Shadow_Fiend_responses
This is quite entertaining, check the rest of everyone's responses out, especially the Killing a Rival-ones. There's already rivalsynchro for heroes like Soul Keeper ,Nyx Assassin, Phoenix or Techies.
Nharox
I'd love to see Nyx Assassin and Naga Siren in this week's update, they look quite interesting. :)
Mercurial
Naga Siren will be Unstoppable, as always.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Solo que had been good lately

yeahyeahyeahhh
Oh, also in lp que because 3 ru reported me and convinced other team to even though our Ogre left and it was 4v5 and I was just waiting for them to end lol.
Mercurial
How many lost games.
yeahyeahyeahhh
How I know I lost i won.

yeahyeahyeahhh

iMercurial wrote:

How many lost games.
im at like +37 now
Pizzicato
who is this nyx assassin u guys are talking abt
yeahyeahyeahhh
Nerubian Assassin

Pizzicato
Mercurial
Talkin' about CK

Magicphoenix

Icyteru

Pizzicato wrote:

Lol this came in February and then got stolen and posted to 9gag (like everything on 9gag is)

Original: http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=680378

Studio'D'Art is one of the more tolerable places in playdota forums, so i tend to hang there.
Magicphoenix
Now where every Russian uses the Russian servers the search queue lasts 3 times as long lol.
But worth it anyway, not like I stare at the DOTA 2 screen for 12 minutes
Mercurial
I always use the EE.UU Servers...
Mr Gaddy
I was invited few days ago. Played around 100 matches in League of Legends.
In DOTA2, I have no idea what to do. o_O
(never played DOTA before)

ihavenoideawhatimdoing.jpg
iDwarf

Magicphoenix wrote:

Now where every Russian uses the Russian servers the search queue lasts 3 times as long lol.
Wrong.
Tshemmp
Update Notes - July 18, 2012

Added Naga Siren!
Added new stats dropdown feature when spectating!

GAMEPLAY
- Enabled Naga Siren in Captain's Mode. !
- Disruptor: Fixed Glimpse affecting Warlock Golem and Spirit Bear.
- Silencer: Fixed Curse of the Silent affecting Warlock Golem and Spirit Bear.
- Storm Spirit: Fixed Static Remnant blocking creep camps
- Templar Assassin: Fixed Refraction being dispellable.
- Undying: Fixed a case where early game zombies could sometimes get stuck with an earlier or invalid level of Deathlust into the late game.
- Beastmaster: Fixed the path that Wild Axes take. It should now work the way it was originally intended.
- Fixed Shadow Word refreshing its debuff version when stolen and cast as a buff.
- Fixed Dazzle's Weave refreshing its debuff version when stolen and cast as a buff.
- Fixed restealing an ability (stealing another ability in-between) not restting its cooldown.
- Fixed Diffusal Blade stopping Force Staff movement.
- Fixed Refraction and Pipe causing Blink Dagger to not get disabled. so it wasn't intended

UI
- Sellback times no longer expire when moving items to the courier.
- Fixed item stocks not restoring correctly when multiple items are sold back within the sellback time.
- Added a message when a player denies the Aegis. haha, I remember this misclick from M5
- Added confirmation dialog before starting a practice lobby with a league set but one or more teams not set.
- Added client-side console variables allowing spectators to locally disable certain announcer lines. Especially useful for broadcasters. The cvars are:
- cl_dota_speech_spec_towerattack, cl_dota_speech_spec_towerfalls, cl_dota_speech_spec_barracksattack, cl_dota_speech_spec_barracksfalls, cl_dota_speech_spec_ancientattack, cl_dota_speech_spec_enemybasefalls, cl_dota_speech_spec_idles .
- Set any of them to '0' to prevent that line from playing. (Broadcasters will almost always want to set cl_dota_speech_spec_idles 0 ).
- Multiple players who have the same announcer equipped in the same game should now hear the same speech.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Anyone has spare invite? My friend wants to convert from LoL finally.
Mercurial
I have not invites left, but I have 3 accounts with DotA 2 in them.
show more