forum

DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Fabi
LOL, you should have a lot of alias :P, is it because of win/loose rate?
Icyteru
It's because I hoard them lol. BA invites are worth a lot, so having over 50 of them proves my e-peen.

And yea, some of them got some pretty bad reputation, which i haven't named.
Magicphoenix
How about naming your current name instead of your 50 aliases no one wants to know? Won't be able to find you with old names, you know
Icyteru
I quit BA ages ago lol, I also recently uninstalled Dota 2.

my most recent BA alias was probably "redjuice".

EDIT: I just realised, what do you mean by "find"? How do you find a single user on a large gaming network. It doesn't even keep stats lol.
Magicphoenix
Sry, I seem to misunderstand something, don't even know what BA means. Nvm
lukewarmholiday
I need more people to play with.

I'm good to play with because I don't have downs syndrome. I'm just really stupid, I'm moving up in the world.
Soulclenz

lukewarmholiday wrote:

I need more people to play with.

I'm good to play with because I don't have downs syndrome. I'm just really stupid, I'm moving up in the world.
Feel free to play with me if you'd like.
lukewarmholiday
No your avatar clearly indicates downs syndrome I only accept stupid people and above.
Soulclenz
Ok =(.
foulcoon
lawl luke. I would play but I'm currently no-lifing TERA. Perhaps I will have to take a break sometime.
Cyclone
luke and foul, let's play sometime.
mosluv
Anyone want a key?
Icyteru
^Yes. But you have no reason to give me, so it would be a gift to a random person on the internet. Your choice.
foulcoon
Cyclone add me on steam, steam ID: foulcoon

i have luke on mine already it hink
Cyclone
nexy i have a friend asking for a key if you haven't given it away yet.

I'll add you when i'm home foul
mosluv
@[AirCoN] & Cyclone: I have 2 keys so add junioz on steam or you can give me the email address to gift it to. Whatever works best for you.
lukewarmholiday
Foul you removed me I think, you cant really search my name because dumb characters are in my name but http://steamcommunity.com/id/lukewarmholiday
Hiryuu_old
if anyone needs an additional person in the party, i'm up for games, i'm not retarded but i can be stupid sometimes.
ID:LaoXing18 (i can play on USW & USE & EU)
Mercurial
I have to play with you all someday.
lukewarmholiday
It's depressing I still have more posts than you two, @ cyc and foul.
Cyclone
I was never trying. I rarely post unless i have to.
lukewarmholiday
idk invite me on steam or something, I'm always on. Don't have any classes or anything this summer ~.~
Icyteru
Synclicity.
lukewarmholiday
Aside from cyclone it would help if you identified yourself before inviting me ~.~
foulcoon
ok bitch i'm adding you, take a wild guess at which one is me if you have more than one invite
Mercurial
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mercurialezequiel

For everyone who wants to add me.
Tshemmp
Sing Sing at 4:23

Magicphoenix
Wondering if that was the real Chuan :D
I also think the Lich-marathon was funnier than SingSing's ;3
Mercurial
Pugna GG
Zeus GG
Axe + Dark Seer GG
Storm GG
Randy96

iMercurial wrote:

Axe GG
FTFY
Mikey
Magicphoenix
saw game :) tiny was awesome + that game only proves that runes are heavily underestimated. You don't only need them for your bottle regen and early early-mid gangs/control ...

Also, if you haven't seen any DotA 2 movies yet, do so, they are slowly coming...

Recommendable channels would also be natusvinceretv, DotaCinema & WoDotA for short-clips and top 10s
Fabi
Wow, nice videos. Commentator from the first video was very energetic hahaha
Tshemmp
The commentator was TobiWan, don't you know him? O_O
Fabi
No :(. I barely watch streams.
Mikey
tobiwan annoys the shit out of me, probably because im australian and his over ecstatic accent and tone of voice is just off putting
Magicphoenix
Dagon OP
Mercurial
Dagon... your best friend.
Magicphoenix
Carry Omni or GTFO
Hiryuu_old
show more