forum

DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
yeahyeahyeahhh
What do you mean " It just outright refuses to get a game going, " ?
wolfn
I wish I could answer that with any clue as to what I was actually talking about.
It won't pick up players when there is a more than large enough pool of players in matchmaking at any given moment.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Do you have any abandons? You might be in the leaver pool
wolfn
None. Players appear and disappear, but over the span of 30 min and staying at about 4 players... I don't think so.
foulcoon
dota 2 not inviting me

breaking my balls
yeahyeahyeahhh

Wolfn wrote:

None. Players appear and disappear, but over the span of 30 min and staying at about 4 players... I don't think so.
Have you tried posting/searching on the developer forums? :|
Salvage
i wanted a beta so bad like a month ago ..

but after seeing the international (dota 2) and WDC (dota 1) it's reaaally clear that dota1 it's way better atleast till now than dota 2 .. the second one needs to get all the heroes to be as awesome as dota 1 is right now, so i guess i can wait for the release of it :p.
yeahyeahyeahhh

Salvage wrote:

i wanted a beta so bad like a month ago ..

but after seeing the international (dota 2) and WDC (dota 1) it's reaaally clear that dota1 it's way better atleast till now than dota 2 .. the second one needs to get all the heroes to be as awesome as dota 1 is right now, so i guess i can wait for the release of it :p.
One game is in beta and the other is being played at a national level in china... HMM.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Also, carry Lich np. Scepter first, its k.

bomber34
I don't know
i kinda like this genre. I mean LoL is great but there is one thing that ruins those games.
The community :-/
Everyone is flaming and that sucks :P

But i guess i buy it anyway ... (at least i think Valve will sell it)
TKiller
people who can't deal with mmo games comunities don't deserve to get fun from those anyway
bomber34
Yeah who needs Teamplay if you can insult everyone and act like a racist?
You can forget these games if you play solo.

It's funny with friends, though.
Gabi
The community can get pretty garbage at sometimes, the important thing is to not get sucked into it. At this point i see greifing/flaming as a part of the game. I know it's ridiculous and can get frustrating sometimes, but what you have to do is just ignore it and get on with the next game. There is nothing you can do about it, and if you take part of it, then you're just as much of a retard as they are.

This is still in beta though, hopefully it will get better when a solid matchmaking system gets implemented.
Faust

TKiller wrote:

people who can't deal with mmo games comunities don't deserve to get fun from those anyway
Preach on !
Salvage

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

One game is in beta and the other is being played at a national level in china... HMM.

yes and that's why dota 1 it's better than dota 2 and more fun to play, especially cm's and private games.
TKiller
bomber34

Gabi wrote:

The community can get pretty garbage at sometimes, the important thing is to not get sucked into it. At this point i see greifing/flaming as a part of the game. I know it's ridiculous and can get frustrating sometimes, but what you have to do is just ignore it and get on with the next game. There is nothing you can do about it, and if you take part of it, then you're just as much of a retard as they are.
yes you are right ^^
But you can do something against that ... even though it only works for the own team.
Play with some friends in skype :3
Yeah flaming might be a part of the game, but i still hate it if you play with some newbies and they get attacked ...
because everyone was sometime a n00b.

TKiller wrote:

I say people who can't deal with losing in mmo games don't deserve to play them anyway
yeahyeahyeahhh

TKiller wrote:

QFT
wolfn
Iunno what it was, I can get in fine now.
Salvage
for a game to have fun and everything it's awesome, but i'm talking about things like dreamhack or every tournament moving to dota 2 right now, or even us playing competitive or closed games.

what i'm actually trying to say it's that the game it's not ready yet to a competitive scene without all the heroes released.
Bestelle
That's probably because, you know, it's in beta? Derp derp. The competitive scene isn't really that important for the game as of now anyway.
People like this that make me avoid LoL like a plague.
Wishy
DotA 2 is boring since you can't go insult your rivals everygame because you get muted.
bomber34

Wishy22 wrote:

DotA 2 is boring since you can't go insult your rivals everygame because you get muted.

lol :D One more reason to buy / get that game :3
Satonaka

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Also, carry Lich np. Scepter first, its k.

Fkn baws

On a side note, what does the number below the hero portraits, above the scores, mean?
Gabi
The numbers below the hero icon is how many seconds there's left for them to respawn

Queen of pain is such a fun hero <3

yeahyeahyeahhh
QoP isa Scientistt, she so cooooooooooooooooool, sonuvabitch
Triskelion91
I got into the beta a few weeks back. I haven't been playing much though..
Satonaka

Triskelion91 wrote:

I got into the beta a few weeks back. I haven't been playing much though..
Got any invites left?~
Triskelion91
Nope, sorry! >.<

I wish I had more invites, choosing 2 friends was hard enough. :(
Satonaka

Triskelion91 wrote:

Nope, sorry! >.<

I wish I had more invites, choosing 2 friends was hard enough. :(
D'aww. I guess more waiting for me. :/
foulcoon
i got invited to the beta but i didnt get any invites ;O
Fabi
Aff, I wonder if they are still giving beta keys.
Gabi
yes, usually every thursday/friday.
Mikey
If anyone has any spare beta keys pls hit me up
Two_old

Gabi wrote:

wow, they copied league of legends a lot
Randy96

Two wrote:

lol
yeahyeahyeahhh

Two wrote:

There was one point in time when you were funny, but now you're just trying way to hard.

Wait, nevermind... you've always been a complete retard.
Two_old

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Wait, nevermind... you've always been a complete retard.
I'm not the one who can't see the innumerable coincidental similarities
yeahyeahyeahhh
Yes, except that DoTA2 is updated DoTA which is the original moba of which League of Legends is based off of.

Again, retard.
Gaba
You know what's more retarded? That LoL x Dota2 war. Can't you guys just play both or the one you enjoy more and simply STFU?

Of course they are similar in some points, they are fuckin MOBA's, how 2 games with the same genre aren't suppose to have similarities?
show more