Outlast. :I
Agree so much
posted

Fr33z3R wrote:

Yepp Pretty much the same choice for me ^^
posted
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
i've played a few scary games, and this one only freaked me out once. so no, i don't think it's actually that scary
posted
I didnt play it, but i watch my brother playing it
SLENDER, the most scary game ever, scary as shit(Mortal Kombat 2 is in 2nd place)
posted

battler077 wrote:

SLENDER, the most scary game ever, scary as shit(Mortal Kombat 2 is in 2nd place)
>mortal kombat 2
wut
did baraka's teeth terrify you as a kid
posted

Josh The Biker wrote:

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
i've played a few scary games, and this one only freaked me out once. so no, i don't think it's actually that scary
I love scary games. Amnesia: The Dark Descent has so far been the only one I actually was scared to play. Slender also creeped me out, but it isn't a scary or horror game, it just scares you with the piano sound.
I finished Amnesia a Machine for Pigs 4 days after it's release. It was not scary and it was too DAMN short...
posted

Fr33z3R wrote:

Well i have watched a gameplay cuz i can't f*** play anything on my pc but agree
posted

Josh The Biker wrote:

battler077 wrote:

>mortal kombat 2
wut
did baraka's teeth terrify you as a kid
baraka's teeth was the less terryfing thing there. the animations in some fatalities were very realistic in that time
posted

Fr33z3R wrote:

To me it wasnt that scary, because they only had jumpscares that was obvious to know when they were coming. Scariest game i have played so far is Amnesia the Dark Descent, you never knew when that monster was near you and when you knew he was there you were probably about to die. :D
posted
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. I would have nightmares from that stuff, I was like 7 when I played it and to make it worse, my brother showed me some video called Ben. Whenever I thought of it, I was too scared to sleep. :(
posted
Forestia, scared the shit out of me when I was little.
posted
I haven't really played many actual scary games
but a disturbing/scary in it's own way is LSD dream emulator
especially if you have a fear of being in like a large area with nothing around you
and the fact that it's old piece of crap causes jumpscares of random things
and later on it's just gets so weird and clusterfucky that it's disturbing

also dream of the blood moon (I think it's called that) is morely on the scary side than disturbing

but those 2. yeah.
posted
dunno why but slenderman always chill my spine
posted
Slenderman make me scared. I played the game at my friend house with loud speaker sound
posted
Dead Space always success to make me jump and scream like little girl :3
posted
Slender: The Arrival. I'm surrender at chapter 2.
posted
"Cry of fear" was kinda shocking to me. Very creepy monsters and a lot of jumpscares. Will never play that again!

The problem on outlast was... it's too repititive imo.
posted
nintendogs
posted

Kristmas wrote:

nintendogs
em, seriously? how could be afraid of virtual dogs? or i am missing something?
Off topic: Happy Halloween to all!
show more