forum

Scariest game you have ever played.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Wizard Of Orz
DFO. The amount of times this mmo bans you for no reason is unforgettable. There's even an error that occurs oftenly that dcs you and says you're banned.
s 8 n

Pokebis wrote:

It appears you've burned me to a level where I can't feel anymore.
Your witty retorts have left me unable to face people anymore.
Yeah, these opinions are killing me; I'm going to go cry in this corner. The pain from opinions is unbearable.

btw, work on your grammar.
Have fun with that.
Haseo_old
Truth or Dare.
LukaXD
1. fatal frame 2
2. haunting ground ( or clock tower 4) tied with clock tower 3
3. fatal frame 4
4. silent hill shattered memories
AzureKikinak
Condemned hands down
gutsyGumshoe_old_1
Tie between Silent Hill and Fatal Frame
Haseo_old
Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
Azure_Kite
I must amend my previous statement about Silent Hill being one of the scariest games.

Flower is now my mortal enemy.
ArcAngelArtemis
I haven't played scary games in a long long time. So long that the last scary game I played was like, Resident Evil 3.
[Luanny]

ArcAngelArtemis wrote:

I haven't played scary games in a long long time. So long that the last scary game I played was like, Resident Evil 3.
the same here
-Fake
-snip-
Sander-Don
Silent Hill Homecoming. (More fun then scary but it's still a tad scary.)
And, Amnesia: The Dark Descent. (Suspense at it's finest.~)
Dylans222
the Scariest game i ever play was"Eversion"
it looks like a happy game but it is not a happy game :(
f e a r
Amnesia: The Dark Descent T.T
Frizz
I guess I would be flamed for this but...

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Sander-Don

Frizz925 wrote:

Everyone is saying this game, everyone, no joke, everyone.
MMzz

Sander-Don wrote:

Frizz925 wrote:

Everyone is saying this game, everyone, no joke, everyone.
Because it's fucking scary as hell.

But for me it is:
Apricot
Minecraft.
Sander-Don

MMzz wrote:

But for me it is:
OH GOD, MAKE IT STOP
shinytentacool
Good mentions all-around. I'll add one that wouldn't ever really be called scariest ever, but interesting regardless. Horror RPG that's scheduled for release sometime next year on PSP, Corpse Party.

http://www.xseedgames.com/something/index.php
Pokebis
How do I take a game like that seriously when all the characters look straight-outta' K-On?
FisHie_old
I can't remember playing any scary games lately.
They just don't make them like they used to. :/
Nharox

fishie wrote:

They just don't make them like they used to. :/
Like what? Scary?
FisHie_old
Feels like the atmosphere is gone.
Backfire
Fucking Deadly Premonition gets me good, despite what people say about it.
Topic Starter
Firo Prochainezo

Backfire wrote:

Fucking Deadly Premonition gets me good, despite what people say about it.

Scary shit indeed.
Vext_old

AHHHH!!!!! AHHHH!!!! AHHH!!!!!! *pees*
taku
Amnesia The Dark Descent... щ(゚Д゚щ)
Tetsu_old
Scariest game? RE 2 and the most scariest moment was at the "door opening scene".
Pokebis
I honestly don't understand what makes Amnesia such a scary game to people.
"Oh no, I was walking around and then a big scary monster popped out and the environment was wet and stone so the atmosphere was scarey-warey ;___;"
FisHie_old
Personally I think that it is boring but I am an idiot.
Mogsy

Pokebis wrote:

I honestly don't understand what makes Amnesia such a scary game to people.
"Oh no, I was walking around and then a big scary monster popped out and the environment was wet and stone so the atmosphere was scarey-warey ;___;"
Because of the ambiance it creates. I personally did find the score chilling and the lighting to be rather instrumental in this, but then again I overanalyze the fuck out of things.

It's not the scariest thing I've ever played, but I will admit that playing through it recently creeped me out a bit. I prefer an oppressive atmosphere in my horror games to straight-up scares (but a mix of both a la Fatal Frame 2 is great).
IceBeam
btw,everyone,try this one

it's really short,it takes me some minutes to pass it,but believe me it's worth it
also,it's freeware
awp
I have recently been playing Amnesia face close to the screen, volume up, lights out, nobody else around. I am not easily scared, especially by software (due to my background) but I can understand why people get scared playing Amnesia. Especially when one of the game mechanics is to bury yourself behind crates or closets, stare at a corner, and hope everything turns out alright.

It is quite atmospheric and after that first fucking lever I started finding myself immersed (apart from the water segment early on, that kind of pulled me out)
Kitten_old
When I was younger Majora's Mask for sure, now I'd say its that creepy game with those dark hallways and stuff jumps at you from nowhere...quiet/silent something? I think someone knows what I'm talking about..

Edit : Amnesia! Totally should have read the brony above me
Haseo_old

Zerostarry wrote:

Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask

Y͑̈́̏͗͏̷̴̩̜̼̹̙͔o̸̠̼̬͓͑͋̿ͨ̾̃̿̓͘͡­͎u̓̔ͣ͝҉͚̠̻̬̬̥̠͎ ̷̪̘͍̙̑̈̂͐ͥ͗̍̚ş̶̸͕̪͛ͩͦ͆̏hͩ͊̅ͪͭ­ͧ̓̔҉̨̙̭͖̬̪̯̕ǫ̑ͯ̑̓҉͍͍̙͔̥̦u͑̒̿̌­̜̩̫̜͓̟l͇̫͍̬̥̙̙ͨ̿̂̋̏ͪ̽ͣ́͝ďͨͪ̐̒­͙̼̙̦̥̗̐̀n̈̀҉͎̬̝͕̠̞'̡̨̳̥͈̔̃͑̀ͪt­̈́ͯ͑̎̔͆̒ͦͬ͏҉̬̲͈̜͉̙̜ͅ ̧̳͇̒ͬ̉ͤ̌̒h̻̟͍̹̳̆̎͐ͬ̀ͅȧ͑ͯ̾͑͢͏̙­̮͙͉v̠̮̻̯̤̗͉̠̿̅e̻̣ͬͦ̒̔́ ̛͖ͤ͑d̨͇̤̜͍̱̥̾̊̾̊̊̒͜͝o͈̲͈͑ͫ̃̒̄ͦ­̖̝͙̻n̵̪͎̠͙̲͚̄̍͊̾ͅe̱̲͐̅̒̔̽̋ͨ́̚͠ ̷̵̛̲̺̙̯̘̼̺͑ͩ̆ͭ͋̑ẗ͊͒ͬ̾̽̒͏̟̝̥͝h­̢͉̭̹̹̱̯͓̇͗̀̈a̵̪̹͔̞̝̗̳ͧ̏̅̚t̾ͩ̉ͧ­̞̙ͪͨ̇͡͡.̡̗̦̖́̈̓̂͐ͭ̅
Huskatron
Barbie Horse Adventures Riding Camp scared me to death! Did you see her clothes!?
Rudeura
Silent Hill 3
BatterKnife

Rudeura wrote:

Silent Hill 3
↑ or mostly all of them
Rudeura
But tnird part had too much blood and scary noises neither 4 or The Room.
show more