forum

Sensuga Haruka - Macross 30 - Planet Cradle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yoshimaro
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, November 27, 2015 at 8:24:58 PM

Artist: Sensuga Haruka
Title: Macross 30 - Planet Cradle
BPM: 163
Filesize: 5177kb
Play Time: 04:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (5.37 stars, 1095 notes)
Download: Sensuga Haruka - Macross 30 - Planet Cradle
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
might remap if drain time = 5:00
Negi
Damn, I mean I really love this beatmap and the song, you did a great job with this one, I just wish that one day I'll be able to see this ranked or approved.
Topic Starter
Yoshimaro

Negi wrote:

Damn, I mean I really love this beatmap and the song, you did a great job with this one, I just wish that one day I'll be able to see this ranked or approved.
This is an old map but this is definitely the map that made me want to become a better mapper, I'm thinking of a way to deal with the drain time and remap it, or just make a set with some friends. Also, I'm mapping another Haruka Chisuga song from Asterisk War c:

Anyway thanks man I forgot about this map in all honesty xD this is a lovely song, I'd love to map it again soon (tm?)
spacepop
I search for macross map and see this map. It's really amazing.
Topic Starter
Yoshimaro

spacepop wrote:

I search for macross map and see this map. It's really amazing.
Thanks, in 2 days I've had 2 people find this super old map of mine, this motivates me to remap it better C:
Negi

- Yoshimaro - wrote:

I'd love to map it again soon (tm?)
That would be definitely amazing.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.