show more
Topic Starter
Intelli

Okoratu wrote:

Hello, just as you didn't request

[general]
give me your metadata lol ikr lmao

[oni]
is this supposed to be passable if you miss 40 notes in the kiai, because if it isn't then consider increasing hp See below
00:07:028 - 00:17:694 - kkd sounds much better for these since 00:07:361 - and the next note are so similar in terms of seal-sound I like the idea, but it ignores the fact that the seal sound goes like this in pitch, if you know what i'm trying to say
00:11:028 (22,23,24) - were these supposed to be delayed by 1/4 like 00:21:861 (57,58,59) - ? Yeah I'm probably gonna change this one, nice catch
00:30:028 (87) - minor and probably intended, but this could be a k Keeping it like this to emphasize the downward trend in pitch throughout the section
00:35:861 - remove? its nature is purely additive (if it's a k) and it's a hassle to actually alternate it at this bpm LOL (also as a kkk triplet you can claim to map the seal imo) See Below
00:43:528 - add any note due to 00:54:194 - ?? They're different patterns, so I would rather not change it for this reason (besides the dk thing was tasuke's idea so BN op?)

[muzu]
nice you can pass this with 39 misses See below
00:35:361 (86) - i don't think this is necessary as a finisher but obviously you do uhh I like how it emphasizes the buildup to the musical big hit at 00:36:028 (personal thing lol)
i consider the patterns in this diff borderline if this song was anything but 90 bpm because you can literally and will literally singletap them at this point

[kantan]
00:32:028 (39,40,41) - out of all patterns in this diff why is the longest one in the calmest part??? It's part of a buildup to the kiai, and it technically is one of the densest parts of the melody
HP Thing: I'm gonna leave it like it is for now, but I'm gonna talk to a BN about it, because there are more striking examples of broken miss:pass ratios in taiko, especially for short and slow maps. Take https://osu.ppy.sh/b/504231&m=1 for example, you can pass Oni with nearly 80 notes missed, or around 35% of the objects in the map! Most of the fails in this map, however, will come from a mixture of 100s and Misses, as slower maps tend to be much harder to hit accurately, partially because (don't quote me on this lol) the OD system works off of ms off, not parts of a beat off. However, I will talk to a BN or just #taiko about it.

The stupid kkkkD thing: The 4th k is definitely there, I've listened to it in Audacity like 1000 times lol

I was back and forth between all of these suggestions lol, do you want a mod on one of your maps from me? Because I'd be happy to do so :D
Prophecy

Okoratu wrote:

Hello, just as you didn't request

[general]
give me your metadata lol lol

[futsuu]
00:53:694 (101) - remove this? it feels odd to click something without a seal in the background in this diff, like 00:51:028 (95) - 00:48:361 (89) - 00:43:028 (77) - 00:40:361 (71) - 00:37:694 (65) - and the seal for this is in 00:53:861 - so i recommend removing this note
No change. because i want to keep the pattern in kiai. current flow is fine, it's like: xxxx xx , if applied will like this: xxxx xx xxxx x, sorry for not applying this.
Topic Starter
Intelli
Well this is gonna get fixed soon, but both me and okoratu have to go to class for like 6 hours lol
Okoratu
We broke everything in the beatmap twice and now i rebubble

ok:

removed the unused bg file which was still there
offset -8
everything unsnapped
everything has been resnapped
moved previewpoint accordingly
the sv got fucked
the sv has been unfucked
Topic Starter
Intelli