1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. osu!catch
show more
posted
Maybe pinning this so we can't forget that this post exists?
posted

Nelly wrote:

Maybe pinning this so we can't forget that this post exists?
posted
Hi and 300 posts \o/
posted
Since many people would like this to remain visible I guess I'll pin it, yay for self-promotion
posted
now my name will be known to the world
posted
im double digits now :nyab:
posted
Yay now that ugoku is ranked there are even more 3-person collabs to make difficulty-specific listings look ugly as heck \o/
posted
posted
If my calculations are correct (and they're probably not but I'm going to pretend they are anyway), Spec's Gensou no Satellite marks 1500 Ranked osu!catch difficulties.

When I started recording these statistics in late 2015 there were a little over 400. That leaves us with roughly 1100 difficulties reaching Ranked in the years of 2016-present, and around 500 of those (almost half!) occurring since the start of this year.

That's pretty cool I guess.
posted
wooo!
posted
Oh hey made it to top 20 neat.

Top 10 next 👀
posted
top3 soon
posted

Spectator wrote:

top3 soon
join the exclusive club
posted
All of my ranked standard maps convert to cups just perfectly, so how come I am not included? :^(
posted

Krfawy wrote:

All of my ranked standard maps convert to cups just perfectly, so how come I am not included? :^(
You should make at least one diff for a specific diff which is o!ctb. Converts just doesn't count for this ranking.
posted
Sorry friend, I'm just one man and a lot of extremely inefficient processes - including converts is not even close to being a realistic proposition for me so I chose to just focus on catch specific maps.
posted
Big update this month since I've been rather busy and unable to keep up. Lots of movement, so congrats and thanks to everyone working hard to bring more great content to the Ranked section! 2018 has already blown all previous years' records out of the water, so keep up the good work! (:

Please let me know if there are any errors or inconsistencies, since there were so many maps it's likely something errant sneaked in somewhere.
posted
we appreciate the work jbh!
posted
good job ascendance you hit 200 ranked diffs before everyone else

thank u
posted
Updated the ranking thingimybobs once again, kudos(u) to Error- and IDu5t on their first Ranked difficulties /o/ /o/ /o/ /o/

Also a minor QoL tweak on the spreadsheet, since I worked out how to INDEX/MATCH with multiple criteria, the highest annual rank count and best breakout year columns now display the mappers who actually achieved those things, instead of just a random number drifting through the statistic aether. So yeah, that's pretty nifty I would say.

Side note, we're approaching 700 Ranked contributions for 2018 which would be double the number achieved in 2017 and that's rather awesome. Great work everyone <3
show more