forum

How to move from normal to hard?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AntiSenpai
Problem Details:
Hey guys I am having problems moving from normal to hard right now I am using the wacom tablet with No fail and the map I'm using is
Hatsune miku's Rubiks cube 5x5x5 to practice. If you know good hard maps to practice then please tell me thanks!

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20151120.5
Emayecue
I would not focus on just one map for practice.

Just go ahead and play tons of hard maps, some you will do better at, some will be harder, but the more you do them and the more you use a variety of them, the better you will get.

I still suck at hard maps, but that's the only way to go imho.
Ace3DF
Check out t/99612 and just slowly go up on maps you enjoy
Mahogany
The best way to improve is to play maps at and slightly above the level you can currently get a full combo on.

Also, the "Help" subforum is more for technical support. Next time you should post questions like this in the Gameplay & Ranking subforum ^^
Trosk-
Moved to the proper subforum.
ZenithPhantasm
P
L
A
Y

M
O
R
E
Topic Starter
AntiSenpai
I mean is there any good maps to practice with and should i use any mods? like no fail
Mahogany
I'd advise you to avoid mods for the time being. If you need nofail for a map, you probably shouldn't be playing it.

As long as a map is relatively recent (IE not from 2008) then it should be fine for practice.
Emayecue
You could use HR on some maps if you want to.

I sometime add it even on maps that are a little over my level, just because I realised that my comfort zone would be maps with an AR of 6-7, so usually if it's a little too low, I'll add HR to bring it up a notch, as long as CS also stays within my comfort zone (3.9-4.5)

So as stupid as it may seem, I do a better job with HR if those circumstances meet, although usually the hard maps I've encountered, are usually plenty hard enough and don't need any mods to act as good practice material.
Endie-

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

P
L
A
Y

M
O
R
E
buny
play more