forum

Any good way's to improve?

posted
Total Posts
show more
ZenithPhantasm
You're probably bottlenecked by your weaknesses. Figure out what you suck at and eliminate those weaknesses.
Topic Starter
Spider

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

You're probably bottlenecked by your weaknesses. Figure out what you suck at and eliminate those weaknesses.
I suck at getting high combo ;(
Topic Starter
Spider

Spider wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

I suck at getting high combo ;(
Or actually, I can now see that the resoning for me not beaing able to improve is becouse I Cant stream long streams :D
ZenithPhantasm
Play long maps without taking breaks to improve your stamina.
Topic Starter
Spider

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Play long maps without taking breaks to improve your stamina.
My stanima is not the problem, It is that i mess up when alternating and press zxzxzxzzxx...
ZenithPhantasm
lol play more
Manysi
dunno what you expect if you dont specify your problem
Topic Starter
Spider

Sailexk wrote:

dunno what you expect if you dont specify your problem
How can I get better faster! xD
ZenithPhantasm

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

lol play more
moki_old_1
Spend 3 hours a day playing songs that you can get a full combo on.
You're ranked *much* higher than me, but that tip works for everyone!
buny
play more
vsprite
ǝɹoɯ ʎɐld
KanoSet
playing more is the only true way
I Give Up
never give up!
chainpullz
100 situps
100 crunches
100 squats
10km run
EVERY DAY
S[u]nD[e]Yz
You didn't even touch the 5-5.5 diff zone,why should You play 6-7 stars lel(your top play is like the easiest DT map ever); play more nomod to get used to high diff, rank will eventually come.
chainpullz

S[u]nD[e]Yz wrote:

You didn't even touch the 5-5.5 diff zone,why should You play 6-7 stars lel(your top play is like the easiest DT map ever); play more nomod to get used to high diff, rank will eventually come.
6*+ is very doable at this rank, just not for fcs outside of lucky plays on things like Bull's Eye.
S[u]nD[e]Yz

chainpullz wrote:

just not for fcs outside of lucky plays .
S[u]nD[e]Yz
I doubt that someone who never touched an extra could improve himself just by skipping that diff range.he has to learn how to deal with the extras, not to mash bull's eye
chainpullz

S[u]nD[e]Yz wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

just not for fcs outside of lucky plays .
There is more to this game than full combos. But don't look at me, I'm just a shitty rank 11.5k player who can't even fc 6* maps who has better aim and reading than you. Please do tell me how I should be playing this game.
S[u]nD[e]Yz
Ok.
S[u]nD[e]Yz

chainpullz wrote:

who has better aim and reading than you
Wat, and how did You decide that :V. Btw i already gave my advice and im not really looking for any sort of flame, just keep your thought for you dude.
chainpullz

S[u]nD[e]Yz wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

who has better aim and reading than you
Wat, and how did You decide that
Your entire top ranks is farm maps and your most played maps are farm maps. I could repeat all of your top scores in under 50 plays each easily. You couldn't replicate my hdhr shitmisses even if you tried.

Edit: Of which most of my shitmisses were on the first 1-2 plays.
S[u]nD[e]Yz

chainpullz wrote:

Your entire top ranks is farm maps and your most played maps are farm maps. I could repeat all of your top scores in under 50 plays each easily. You couldn't replicate my hdhr shitmisses even if you tried.

, youre pretty arrogant you know
Endie-

S[u]nD[e]Yz wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

, youre pretty arrogant you know
Rip dignity
KanoSet
calm down ladies.. both of you are better than me but no one rly cares
and you shouldn't care as well
S[u]nD[e]Yz

erikG wrote:

Rip dignity
Don't even have to reply/don't want to reply, sincerely.