balldoowell wrote:

Reditum wrote:

stop sleeping in the same bed as him wtf he's gonna go yosuga no sora on you
Well then who the fuck am I going to cuddle with

white people i swear to god
Hika
tbh fam I agree
Endie-
Maybe your brother only pretends that he doesn't have friends so that he can sleep with you..?

I FOUND HIS SECRET
Topic Starter
balldoowell
He told me when I was three I climbed into his bed after I had a nightmare and we've slept together ever since. I don't remember it tho. :oops:

Does no one else sleep with their siblings? Weird
chaee
I slept with my dad until I was 10
A Medic

Reditum wrote:

balldoowell wrote:

Reditum wrote:

stop sleeping in the same bed as him wtf he's gonna go yosuga no sora on you

Well then who the fuck am I going to cuddle with

white people i swear to god

right lol.
Jerry

balldoowell wrote:

Not when they're already in college
Endie-

balldoowell wrote:

He told me when I was three I climbed into his bed after I had a nightmare and we've slept together ever since. I don't remember it tho. :oops:

I'm sorry but it is weird
Bweh
It's also not real!
Rilene

erikG wrote:

I'm sorry but it is weird
Then everything I do is enigmatic then.
ban sotarks
Wait I'm sorry, have you actually asked anyone else for help? You know like a counselor or whatever.
Topic Starter
balldoowell
Why would I need to ask for help?
abraker

balldoowell wrote:

Why would I need to ask for help?
You created this thread asking us for help and we got nothing
Rilene
So... Did he improved himself yet? Even tiny changes matter.
Bweh
Joining a club relevant to his interests would probably be his best bet. It's something social to do after classes and a great way to meet other like-minded people.

You know, if he was real.
A Medic

Brian OA wrote:

Joining a club relevant to his interests would probably be his best bet. It's something social to do after classes and a great way to meet other like-minded people.
You know, if he was real.

Basically this. Nothing else can be done.
HaibokuShounen

balldoowell wrote:

My brother has always been a quiet guy, so I'm really his only friend.

He started college a few months ago. He was terrified at the idea of living in an apartment alone so I decided to move in with him and keep him company until he found himself a girlfriend or whatever.

Its been three months and shits not going anywhere. I cant seem to relate to him since I'm an extroverted person, so my advice of "just talk to people" doesn't seem to resonate with him.

So please antisocial introverts of osu!forums (which I'm assuming is most of you) how do I help my big bro

EDIT: also how do I tell him that he snores and hogs the blanket at night without hurting his feelings
sounds like me. ok get him to play osu if he doesnt. have him go to the nearby thing, and there you go. BAM FRIENDS
Rilene

HaibokuShounen wrote:

balldoowell wrote:

My brother has always been a quiet guy, so I'm really his only friend.

He started college a few months ago. He was terrified at the idea of living in an apartment alone so I decided to move in with him and keep him company until he found himself a girlfriend or whatever.

Its been three months and shits not going anywhere. I cant seem to relate to him since I'm an extroverted person, so my advice of "just talk to people" doesn't seem to resonate with him.

So please antisocial introverts of osu!forums (which I'm assuming is most of you) how do I help my big bro

EDIT: also how do I tell him that he snores and hogs the blanket at night without hurting his feelings
sounds like me. ok get him to play osu if he doesnt. have him go to the nearby thing, and there you go. BAM FRIENDS
It might not work if he does not socialize in game.
And if he gets insulted in-game, it will get worse.

Or it might get even worse if he gets addict to it.

But it may work though.
Kibben

balldoowell wrote:

[size=150]He told me when I was three I climbed into his bed after I had a nightmare and we've slept together ever since. I don't remember it tho. :oops:
Does no one else sleep with their siblings? Weird[/size]

My and my less anti-social little bro sleep in the same room your not alone!
And be thankful your his only friend! With my little bro being WAY more popular than I am I feel he has no use for me anymore. Yea, we're close but I wish he only had me. I want him to depend on me and always be on my side. He's my little bro after all. I'm supposed to protect him, right? But if you really wanna change him -- here's the best thing I got. Little by little. Have him talk to your friends. Have one friend over at a time. Let him get used to it. "But he's always locked up in our room" right? Dinner with all of you guys. Maybe go get ice cream after! (I recommend California pizza. it's just cuz the place is freakin' awesome!)

PS you guys sound like sora and shiro from no game no life
Topic Starter
balldoowell

Rilene wrote:

Yes, he did actually!

Yesterday night, my brother and I went to some bar downtown. This place is pretty busy but not nearly as much as it would have been on Friday.

I actually had to lie to my brother to get him into the bar. He absolutely hates bars, parties, etc etc. I told him that we were going to a coffee shop and he believed me lmao what an idiot.

Anyways we get in and sit at a booth in the back. I can visibly see him shaking from nervousness. I get him a beer and a water for myself. Liquid courage you know? He downs the whole thing, but he's still a nervous wreck. I get him some more, and more, and more...

He sucking these bottles and my wallet dry yet nothing is happening.

I say fuck it and go up to some 7/10 QT and tell her that my "friend" thinks that shes cute. She looks over to my brother and looks back to me with a weird ass smirk/smile with fire in her eyes. I mean my brother is actually a pretty handsome guy but seriously wtf I still cant explain that look.

She goes over to him and chats him up while I spectate a few feet away. I can see my brother losing his shit in the presence of a female grill while she seems to be having a grand ol time.

Suddenly I see the tenseness in my brother just disappear in an instant, and after a while he starts to smile. I'm thinking wtf are they talking about. I sit at the front of the bar whilst sipping my coke waiting for them to finish.

After a while I finally see them get up from the booth. Bro tells me we're going home. She goes with us and I'm thinking that my brother is dropping her off or something but nope. We pull into our place, go inside, and start playing sm4sh. Its her favorite game apparently. That and CS:GO

My brother likes gamer girls and this girl likes shy guys. Guess it all worked out
Vuelo Eluko
do me next, i need a bf that can both dominate my anus and power bottom my dick
and likes dota or something whatever
i know a guy like that but hes taken and in florida
said hed take my virginity if i paid for gas but well thats an expensive trip in a '94 jeep grand cherokee

why am i sharing this
Rilene

balldoowell wrote:

Rilene wrote:

Yes, he did actually!

Yesterday night, my brother and I went to some bar downtown. This place is pretty busy but not nearly as much as it would have been on Friday.

I actually had to lie to my brother to get him into the bar. He absolutely hates bars, parties, etc etc. I told him that we were going to a coffee shop and he believed me lmao what an idiot.

Anyways we get in and sit at a booth in the back. I can visibly see him shaking from nervousness. I get him a beer and a water for myself. Liquid courage you know? He downs the whole thing, but he's still a nervous wreck. I get him some more, and more, and more...

He sucking these bottles and my wallet dry yet nothing is happening.

I say fuck it and go up to some 7/10 QT and tell her that my "friend" thinks that shes cute. She looks over to my brother and looks back to me with a weird ass smirk/smile with fire in her eyes. I mean my brother is actually a pretty handsome guy but seriously wtf I still cant explain that look.

She goes over to him and chats him up while I spectate a few feet away. I can see my brother losing his shit in the presence of a female grill while she seems to be having a grand ol time.

Suddenly I see the tenseness in my brother just disappear in an instant, and after a while he starts to smile. I'm thinking wtf are they talking about. I sit at the front of the bar whilst sipping my coke waiting for them to finish.

After a while I finally see them get up from the booth. Bro tells me we're going home. She goes with us and I'm thinking that my brother is dropping her off or something but nope. We pull into our place, go inside, and start playing sm4sh. Its her favorite game apparently. That and CS:GO

My brother likes gamer girls and this girl likes shy guys. Guess it all worked out
Wow.
That's awesome!

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

do me next, i need a bf that can both dominate my anus and power bottom my dick
and likes dota or something whatever
i know a guy like that but hes taken and in florida
said hed take my virginity if i paid for gas but well thats an expensive trip in a '94 jeep grand cherokee

why am i sharing this
Is that a gas station or sex station?
Shohei Ohtani
Yeah that's gonna be fucking great until she finds out that he sleeps with his fucking sister
Railey2

Reditum wrote:

Yeah that's gonna be fucking great until she finds out that he sleeps with his fucking sister
or he finds out that she sleeps with his sister?

well anyways, if this is legit, lets hope that it all goes well. Socially awkward people are allowed to get lucky too, sometimes.
ZenoDiac
tinder
Sevgi Kelebegi
Rilene

Hulolog wrote:

tell him to stop playing computer games
we dont even know does he game a lot or not
playing game no more than 8 hour is still a safe zone imo
-Red
show him this
The Gambler
IRL friends too expensive... Internet bills and hookers are cheaper.
Kappa FrankerZ
suck his dick
Topic Starter
balldoowell
Alrighty then
Jerry
bruh
Shohei Ohtani
post pics

Your brother will get a big confidence boost after the entire internet sees his sister sucking his cock.
Bweh

Reditum wrote:

post pics

Your brother will get a big confidence boost after the entire internet sees his sister sucking his cock.