Weber
wtf
LowAccuracySS

Weber wrote:

wtf
-kevincela-
yes
Delis
03:39:011 (1,2) - if this were stacked this would be less random-ish pattern so the whole patterns can feel symmetry more
03:50:716 - do you mind adding a circle here? the timing between the last circle and the 1/8 slider seems really hard to read properly for most players since it quite looks like a 1/4 continuous rhythm

and update the thing i told u on disco
Delis
DESERT EAGLE

Reillia
wtf
Regou
wtf

yes
Monstrata
01:23:837 (1,2,3,4) - Shouldn't this be a 6-note stream like 01:21:063 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ?
Topic Starter
hehe

Monstrata wrote:

01:23:837 (1,2,3,4) - Shouldn't this be a 6-note stream like 01:21:063 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ?
kill the rhythm for the pattern
Monstrata
It's the same pattern over and over again... Don't you think rhythm changes should accompany a change in pattern especially since you did so for every other instance the drums kicked in? You only have two patterns anyways lol. Anyways, seemed like a mistake when I was playing.
dqs01733
gz!!
Topic Starter
hehe

Monstrata wrote:

It's the same pattern over and over again... Don't you think rhythm changes should accompany a change in pattern especially since you did so for every other instance the drums kicked in? You only have two patterns anyways lol. Anyways, seemed like a mistake when I was playing.

i wanted to focus on the escalating 2/1 vocal emphasis change from 4/1, with an nc/pattern on every 2/1. continuing the rhythm would break that idea
Monstrata
Reasonable. Congrats!
fartownik
03:50:282 (1,2,1,2) - sorry but this needs to go

reason: cancer pattern introduced 4 minutes into the map, without any other cancer patterns like this in the map earlier
WORSTPOLACKEU

Spaghetti wrote:

03:50:292 (1,2,1,2,1) - wtf are you doign
This issue still has not been adressed though, dunno maybe you'd like to take a 2nd look at this pattern?
I get the logic behind it but it plays very badly, just played it, Fartownik, and Rafis and we all think it's really unintuitive to play!

My solutions would be.

1. Change the order somehow, I understand that you have the same order as the jumps prio this but I feel like this really doesn't play well and is a missfiesta.
Which leads to my 2nd point.

2. Move the jumps and the stream pattern apart from each other so the spacing from the last jump in the jump pattern is further away from the stream so you actually need to jump to the stream.
I tried that, it was much easier to hit because you don't have to have an awkward stop followed by super fast aiming.

3. Make a star pattern instead I think it would work much better, tried and it did indeed play better and much more comfortable.

Also personally, this doesn't fit this map at all, no indication in the song either, pattern is somehow creative, yes, and looks cool but it doesn't play as good and I'd rather sacrifice some visuals for playability.

Sry for writing this when it's qualified but I didn't see this map before.

Hope you can address this issue and speedqualify it back again!
Dendy
ctrl-c
ctrl-v
Ranked.
wtf.
phaZ
hey, that map :D

gratz!
Topic Starter
hehe
03:18:982 (4,1) - 03:39:011 (1,2,3) - introducing spaced 1/4s here, built up into 03:50:282 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - which also gives indication on how ham the kiai is

i don't think its that hard honestly
fartownik

handsome wrote:

03:18:982 (4,1) - 03:39:011 (1,2,3) - introducing spaced 1/4s here, built up into 03:50:282 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - which also gives indication on how ham the kiai is

i don't think its that hard honestly
1. 03:18:982 is a completely different pattern, doesnt introduce THAT
2. the kiai is nowhere as intense as that pattern, trust me
Skystar
grats : o
Topic Starter
hehe
af
pkhg
owo whats this
athyriel
Grats man, interesting idea with only verticals though.
Zunv
Wow this map is awesome. I really like the setting behind it :D
exequiel8009
i love this beatmap