forum

[resolved] Umm.... What happen to ALL of my profile/account stats????

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Agito-
I was gone for months, came back and everything was fine, left for a little while longer and today I long just to see all of my stats on my profile were completely erased?? wtf happened? Is it just a bug in the site right now? Or what?? In game it shows my rank as #103965 with 1,050 pp, 93.42% acc and LV 68. On the site I'm apparently #597113 with 3pp.. and just everything is not my real stats, I played a few games before I noticed my stats on the site were erased. All my top ranks are gone, achievements are still there though, along with favorite beatmaps. I'm hoping this is a bug of some sort?? Has anybody else ran into this issue?? :?: :?: >:(
BrokenArrow
Your profile is on osu!mania view right now.

Just change it to osu! and it'll show your "real" stats again.
Samuel_Haus

AgitoFangK wrote:

I was gone for months, came back and everything was fine, left for a little while longer and today I long just to see all of my stats on my profile were completely erased?? wtf happened? Is it just a bug in the site right now? Or what?? In game it shows my rank as #103965 with 1,050 pp, 93.42% acc and LV 68. On the site I'm apparently #597113 with 3pp.. and just everything is not my real stats, I played a few games before I noticed my stats on the site were erased. All my top ranks are gone, achievements are still there though, along with favorite beatmaps. I'm hoping this is a bug of some sort?? Has anybody else ran into this issue?? :?: :?: >:(
I went on your profile and it was osu!mania. Just click osu!std to see your stats.
Topic Starter
-Agito-
Okay Okay.. I may be one of THE biggest dumba**ess in the world for this.. Thank You! lmao....... :cry: Facepalming just like your picture....
Lust
Alright then.
Flanster

Lust wrote:

Alright then.
Do it right, boi.