Thanks Tristan ^^ I also already looked at Raika's check for your GD, and there are definitely some playability issues that can be addressed:
Tristan97 wrote:A section around 50 seconds in I never really made the decisino to include rice in, but since Jnjin put it in the spread, I was cool with it.
I ultimately submit my difficulty to Jinjin's Discretion, seeing as his experience and ability outclasses that of my own.
Thanks again for the mod!
Thanks raika ~ >w<
- Insane is perfectly my current skill, so this mod is based on both my mapping and performance terms.
i found this pretty interesting but some pattern really throws me off...
pls do not think im a bit harsh here, im doing my best to makes this insane as good as i would even love it myself. thats how i mod >w<
- first things first, it has too much anchor point, say... a normal note anchor point at this level would still be ok, BUT
00:07:369 (7369|2,7600|2,7600|4,7715|4,7946|4) - things like this is really not consistent at all...
its require more concentration to read it and jack it...
my own suggestion is to make them follow pitch perfectly, FEEL free to jack this with same pitch,
i would love to play it as jack as well... and a single note then jack with short LN is also feels good
but dont add the third mini jack after this short LN, its quite cancer....
notice the jack, 1single note 1short LN, both on same pitch, it gives a really perfect feeling
and the surroundings pattern doesnt mindblock by the anchor, at least its a different column. Agreed. For a easier playability, I decided to move around the patterns
- 00:09:561 (9561|2,9792|2) - .... generally rearranged the LN shield notes
00:09:561 (9561|2,9561|0) - WHY not swap the short LN to 1 , and single note to 3 ??
that makes it perfect same pitch with 00:09:215 -
and less anchor. (well, single note anchor is much much comfortable than short LN follow up with single note on same col) To be honest, the way Tristan mapped his difficulty is not very strict on pitch relevancy. In addition, I think he tries to maintain his patterns of having the LNs in different columns each time but with a specific pattern in mind. So, I will keep that aspect for his difficulty since I do not want to change his GD too much.
- 00:12:446 (12446|5,12561|3,12677|2,12792|0) - drag them 1 col to the right Agreed
so that the last two short LN is not the same column with 00:12:908 (12908|2,13023|0) - which doesnt have the same pitch
so the trill doesnt feels weird here.
00:19:831 (19831|5,19946|3,20061|2,20177|0) - ^ ^
00:41:985 (41985|5,42100|3,42215|2,42331|0) - ^ ^
uhh and so on yup
- 00:16:600 (16600|2,16831|4) - move to 1 and 3 Rearranged a bit differently
- 00:23:985 - u can even try something new like..
Not a bad idea! I like it~
- 00:26:061 (26061|4,26177|4) - to 7 Agreed, feels less cluttered in one column
- 00:28:254 (28254|1,28254|3,28369|3) - Rearranged
- 00:35:292 (35292|4,35408|2,35408|4,35638|2,35754|4) - some inconsistent here Rearranged another way
- 00:38:985 (38985|4,39100|6,39100|4) - demn, i couldnt find this fun at all XD
pls drag this 4col to the left... perfect mirror and more comfy, less a-n-c-h-o-r I agree with this.
- 00:52:600 (52600|0,53061|6) - really would suggest remove this and use only 1 note here,
and by removing that selected note, its much more hand balance, tbh, it makes it twice easier, much more comfy Since i was the one who made this change in Tristan's GD, I wasn't really thinking about the playability issues here. I think your suggestion is better.
00:54:446 (54446|2,54908|4) - ^ ^
00:56:292 (56292|0,56754|6) - ^ ^
00:58:138 (58138|2) - delete one and move the other one to 4 Small change here yet again
- 01:21:215 - im usually good with LN.... but i miss lots of this.... in fact, MOST of it...
this is because they are mostly stick to the right hand and its killing the right hand control...
Since tristan offered his reasons on this portion and why he decided to keep it, I would like to respect his idea. HOWEVER, I have also playtested this diff quite a lot and yes, I understand that this pattern is actually very challenging and uncomfortable to the "insane" level players. Therefore, I decided to remap this part slightly so that Tristan's ideas are still conserved, but the overall flow and comfortableness is in better place.
- 01:49:831 (109831|1,109888|2,110061|2,110119|3) - drag this 1 col to the left Agreed, plays much better.
Thats all ^^, good luck and hope it helps.