Some check before bbbbbbbThat was very helpful, thanks Raika >w</BG : ✔
Snap : ✔
Audio : ✔
Timing : ✔
Spread : ✔
- 01:47:292 (107292|4,107523|2,107754|4,107985|1,108215|5,108446|1,108677|5) - make them all burst? the trill is not balance imo, total of 7 note, u can burst it 7 times , ex : col 1 7 2 6 3 5 and 4 Yup this sounds good, made the change~
- 00:13:831 (13831|4) - to 7? I guess this works to keep the symmetry in place, sure :3
- 00:51:215 (51215|3) - i think this 5 hold is too much for normal? remove this one? :o okiee, sounds good
the sound on the downbeat is also not really strong to be follow...
- 01:09:677 (69677|4,69677|5) - move this to left hand side? moved
- 01:31:946 (91946|4,92061|2,92177|4) - CTRL+H and 01:31:946 (91946|6) - delete,
to make it like 01:24:561 - woops, fixed
or something similar.... (i mean the total note)
- 01:53:292 (113292|0,113292|4,113292|2) - really prefer this to be 2 4 6 okay, you know more about easier diffs than i do so changed
- 00:18:792 (18792|4,19023|4) - this 2nd note should be somewhere at col 6 right? for a stricter pitch relavancy, yes. Fixed with respect to pitch~
and so much things like this for the whole map(i mean exact same pattern, so if u made change, pls apply to all others >w<) applied~
- 00:20:869 (20869|4) - yeah pretty much sure this section can have more interesting pattern <3 Tried to make it more interesting :p
- 00:32:754 - really suggesting this for more comfortable play and pattern and less anchor point.
applied the suggestion, good idea~ (i guess im not used to easier diff mapping anymore cuz all patterns are pretty comfortable to me.. ;A;
- 00:35:985 (35985|5,36331|4,36561|4) - honestly, this anchor point and trill is abit annoying... tried to make the patterns better here :3
- 00:45:100 (45100|1) - to 1? sure
- 00:59:985 (59985|1,60215|5,60446|1,60677|5) - to 3 , 6 , 2 , 5 pls , more hand balance good idea!
01:01:831 - ^ fixed~
- 01:02:754 (62754|4,63446|2,63677|6,63908|0,64369|0) - if possible this too
i really prefer 1 hold for 1 hand, and the other hand press the note. rearranged the pattern so this is possible~
- 01:21:792 (81792|3,82138|3,82715|3) - to 2 you sure about this? o.o it creates a 1/2 jack which is pretty fast at this bpm
- 01:37:138 (97138|6,97138|5,97369|4,97369|2,97600|0,97600|1) - the last one makes some uncomfortable anchor
the first two double note, have the same pitch, so maybe u can rearrange them? yup~
- 01:10:946 (70946|3) - this one is uhhh, how bout to 1 ? Agreed~
Thats all ^^, good luck and hope it helps.[/list]
i will continue on the last 3diff SOON, S-O-O-N
sry jin, i have a fever, work work and idk, X_X it seems my req havent decrease at all.