1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted
Green=fix
Red=disagree
Blue=Maybe / fixed but differently than suggested

SkinnyJommy wrote:

M4M from your queue!!

[Painfully Grateful]

  1. There are literally so many extended sliders with with circles at the end... this might be a lot of over mapping imo even if you do mute the ends of the sliders... I have to disagree because in mapping you typically map the first thing you hear and the guitar has too much presence to not map, the slider do the guitar justice and is fitting since the guitar is so strong at the points in which are mapped. To me it wouldn't make much sense to not map so I'll keep it the way it is.
  2. 00:16:541 (1,1) - Fix blanket fixed
  3. 00:24:400 - Like here you are skipping over a guitar strum, I don't think that the extended slider is worth it here imo
  4. 00:31:713 - Yeah their are way to many... it just takes away from the song too much, I get you are trying to follow all the guitar sounds but it just is bad tbh Those that go over drums will most likely be changed
  5. 00:36:953 (4) - I won't point out this anymore... I can only say that it doesnt make the song enjoyable to play tbh :C
  6. 00:42:203 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - These jumps get EXTREMELY BIG here, I see that there is a need for jump spam / difficulty increase here, but not by that much... it literally just blows the rest of the song away because all of the previous notes are 4.5* spaced and then this comes in at 6 stars? not good imo Yeah, nerfed
  7. 00:47:771 (6,1) - This distance spacing between these two notes is rather counter productive, you'd want the end of an intense part end intensely right? not prematurely (kappa) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  8. 02:01:339 (6,7,1,2,3,4) - I think the spacing is a bit too big here, I like the pattern though, but i think its to big of a difficulty spike for the rest of the song Nerfed a lil bit but it suposed to be big jumps because of the vocal intensity
  9. 02:14:547 - Missed a beat here You're right but it would ruin flow to add a note here so it'll remain empty
  10. 02:40:323 (6) - I would shorten this to a 1/2 slider and add a circle on the blue tick to better simulate her voice roll thing thats going on at this part! Instead I removed the 3/4 slider and added a 1/2 slider on 02:40:510
  11. 03:19:506 - Skipped a vocal that you could map herre!! 03:19:319 (7) - Is mapped to that :<
  12. 03:21:170 - A new timing point has to be created here to have the notes insync with the song because the offset changes here fixed
  13. 04:00:199 - Same thing here ^ This is timed correctly
  14. 04:08:657 (5) - This feels so out of place... holy moly because of the vocal hitting in the middle of this slider it just feels extremely off yeah holy fukn moly LOL
  15. 04:16:526 (4,1,2,3,4) - You are skipping a ton of drumbeats here just to follow the guitar! not good imo Again the guitar has the most presence so it's appropriate to map it
  16. 04:18:213 (1) - ^
  17. 04:21:212 (1) - You get the idea
  18. 04:27:163 (1) - this should be moved to 04:27:163 - ye
  19. 05:24:190 - Move this timing point here 05:24:166- Nah this leaves a lot after this out of sync
  20. 05:36:199 (1,1,1,1) - All of these shouldn't be NC's because there is no reason to, there is no change in the song! I like it :(
  21. 05:38:239 (7,8) - ctrl g feels so much better and plays so much better ehh Idk i think it's fine

hmm... really cool map with very nice patterns, but you are overkilling it with the onslaught of extended sliders... they dont fit the song at all imo!!!! but really nice map and nice R at the end lol \(´・ω ・`)/

good luck with this!!
Thanks for the mod!
posted
Hello. As per your request: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/393945

  1. Artist: 鎖那
  2. Romanised Artist: sana
  3. Title: さよならメモリーズ -Band Edition-
  4. Romanised Title: Sayonara Memories -Band Edition-
  5. You can add "みゅー myu pino ふぃるむ film" to Tags because they are performers. Also remove "sana 鎖那" because it is used in Artist field.


<Reference>
  1. http://puu.sh/m1lv1/88ff7e7d98.png
  2. http://puu.sh/m1m0X/655b25f5c0.png
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUsaJwJQ8VE
  4. http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25889838
  5. https://twitter.com/sanapri
Good luck~:3
posted

Gamu wrote:

Hello. As per your request: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/393945

  1. Artist: 鎖那
  2. Romanised Artist: sana
  3. Title: さよならメモリーズ -Band Edition-
  4. Romanised Title: Sayonara Memories -Band Edition-
  5. You can add "みゅー myu pino ふぃるむ film" to Tags because they are performers. Also remove "sana 鎖那" because it is used in Artist field.


<Reference>
  1. http://puu.sh/m1lv1/88ff7e7d98.png
  2. http://puu.sh/m1m0X/655b25f5c0.png
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUsaJwJQ8VE
  4. http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25889838
  5. https://twitter.com/sanapri
Good luck~:3
Thanks Gamu!
posted
oh you had forgot that change the artist.
The original song is "supercell", but this song is band edition (supercell is not related). so I think it is not preferable to use "supercell" in Artist field. Also official does not use such a notation (supercell feat. sana). Therefore, try to add "supercell" to Tags instead of Artist.
posted

Gamu wrote:

oh you had forgot that change the artist.
The original song is "supercell", but this song is band edition (supercell is not related). so I think it is not preferable to use "supercell" in Artist field. Also official does not use such a notation (supercell feat. sana). Therefore, try to add "supercell" to Tags instead of Artist.
Oh, well I figured since sana only did a cover of the orignal she wasn't the artist so I thought supercell as the artist was correct.
posted
01:27:766 (3) - ctrl + g for flow
03:18:381 (2) - idk if you were trying to blanket this with 03:17:449 (1) - , but if you were, it's kinda messy imo
05:26:829 (6) - messy blanket with 05:27:395 (2) -
kinda pointless to say but, 05:55:588 (1) - shouldn't a note be here before the spinner starts?


NO KUDOSU
posted

Ulquiorra wrote:

01:27:766 (3) - ctrl + g for flow yee33e3e33e3
03:18:381 (2) - idk if you were trying to blanket this with 03:17:449 (1) - , but if you were, it's kinda messy imo Wasn't trying to
05:26:829 (6) - messy blanket with 05:27:395 (2) - Wasn't going for blanket xd
kinda pointless to say but, 05:55:588 (1) - shouldn't a note be here before the spinner starts? ye


NO KUDOSU
xd
posted
R

ik the description says timing's as good as it can get, but there are places that kinda aren't lol
i won't say every single object needs to be perfectly in time, since that would be impractical, but when it's clear that something's off even while listening with 100% playback, it really should be changed. 02:41:073 (2) - here's most obvious instance of "holy crap this isn't correct" so if you hear anythign similar to this, fix it up

also there's a lot of wrongly snapped stuff beacuse of the timing changes, like
00:22:159 (4) - 01:40:660 (1) - etc when you've got a red line resetting the metronome or whatever, make sure the object's on the red line and not the previous timing section's thing
03:42:170 (1) - then like kiai unsnapped can't do that
03:43:295 (6,1) - and your slidertail silencing stuff making the next object 5% volume lolno
03:45:170 (1) - 03:47:545 (1,2,3) - 04:27:163 (1) - etc obvious stuff that you'll just have to manually resnap
00:48:146 (1) - these kinds of things where you can't properly snap the object are usually adjusted in the .osu to be longer or use a slightly different sv to extend/shrink it (so like for this one, if you put a green line on the start of it at 0.905x speed it'll get snapped. the timing window doesn't show it, but it does keep track of the thousandth decimal)
05:53:383 (4,5,6) - stuff like this that's just screwed no matter what you do should be mapped in more easy-to-comprehend ways, like ya

00:18:597 (2) - and all the other finishes in this intro section would be more fitting as whistles. finishes being so loud don't blend too well with calm stuff lul
would also really recommend getting a custom soft clap since the default clashes terribly with regular percussion
00:19:722 (1,2) - assuming you want the same spacing as the 3/4 stuff surrounding it okok
00:30:213 (1) - offscreen lolz
00:36:578 (2,5) - yea finish stuff is fine here, but raelly shouldnt be forgetting about the claps on every snare. really weird when you start a section ignoring them then introduce them later even tho nothing changed
01:16:706 (1) - a really cool way to do these build up things is through a uh one of these. basically having the first note be strong, then starting the build up from the second one. sounds a lot better when that's what the song is doing too lolz
02:00:214 (1,2) - dont really understand this type of movement. like it makes sense coming from a 3/4 slider but from a 1/2 slider i'd expect proper spacing unless the song does something special
02:02:840 (5,6,1,2,3) - differentiating placements for 5,6 and 1,2,3 would be pretty good. music is completely changing between them but stack stuf weirdddddd
03:10:874 (2,3,4,5) - these double stack grouping things don't really work when the first of the two objects is an offbeat lol. should almost always be starting them on white ticks since that's how music worksidk
04:08:470 (4,5) - similar to some earlier thing having these stacked under previous 123 suxxxxxx but for slightly different reasons get
04:33:200 (1,1) - i think i mentioned this on your last map, but having new combos on blue ticks in 1/4 heavy sections makes for sucky reading. people assume white ticks = new combo so zzz would be agood way to handle it
04:16:526 (4) - super subjective but when u got so many extended sliders in a row, you're making movement really... slow i guess? doesn't reflect the song's intensity too well, wehreas like cutting the 3/4 sliders that go over claps like 04:16:901 (1,3) - allowing larger spacing after them would make things more fittingsomehowhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
04:48:212 (1) - kind of opposite of the last thing -- using an sv as high as this for a section without much movement is kind of ew. usually feels best when slider velocity is lower than spacing between objects. right now like 04:48:587 (2) - moving from the head to tail here is faster than moving from the tail of 2 to 3, which is something to avoid
05:36:199 (1,1,1,1) - combo spam really not necessary for this lol. 2 object combos would even be more k

if you're looking to make things look less messy somehow, a really good way to do that is by arranging objects with a certain visual spacing in mind. like 02:54:756 (3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4) - does that by keeping the same distance between all circles. applying the same concept to more than that is a good way to make stuff look nice, like 02:56:440 (5,6,7) - immediately after has 7 super close to the sliderbody of 5, but if it were the same distance as those previous circles, it magically looks cleaner. most of the time people keep the same visual spacing throughout an entire map or varying between different parts of the music, like calm/kiai having different spacing. specific patterns could work better while ignoring the concept though, so don't think of it as a necessity. if you do end up trying this idea out, keep those in mind lul

happy holidays!!
posted

pishifat wrote:

R

ik the description says timing's as good as it can get, but there are places that kinda aren't lol
i won't say every single object needs to be perfectly in time, since that would be impractical, but when it's clear that something's off even while listening with 100% playback, it really should be changed. 02:41:073 (2) - here's most obvious instance of "holy crap this isn't correct" so if you hear anythign similar to this, fix it up Alright well I hope I fixed it lol

also there's a lot of wrongly snapped stuff beacuse of the timing changes, like
00:22:159 (4) - 01:40:660 (1) - etc when you've got a red line resetting the metronome or whatever, make sure the object's on the red line and not the previous timing section's thing Right
03:42:170 (1) - then like kiai unsnapped can't do that oops
03:43:295 (6,1) - and your slidertail silencing stuff making the next object 5% volume lolno same, I forgot to resnap some green lines after making a recent red line xd
03:45:170 (1) - 03:47:545 (1,2,3) - 04:27:163 (1) - etc obvious stuff that you'll just have to manually resnap ye
00:48:146 (1) - these kinds of things where you can't properly snap the object are usually adjusted in the .osu to be longer or use a slightly different sv to extend/shrink it (so like for this one, if you put a green line on the start of it at 0.905x speed it'll get snapped. the timing window doesn't show it, but it does keep track of the thousandth decimal) Alright fixed
05:53:383 (4,5,6) - stuff like this that's just screwed no matter what you do should be mapped in more easy-to-comprehend ways, like ya Alrighty

00:18:597 (2) - and all the other finishes in this intro section would be more fitting as whistles. finishes being so loud don't blend too well with calm stuff lul
would also really recommend getting a custom soft clap since the default clashes terribly with regular percussion Yeah, idk what custom hitsounds to use tho D:
00:19:722 (1,2) - assuming you want the same spacing as the 3/4 stuff surrounding it okok forsure
00:30:213 (1) - offscreen lolz xd
00:36:578 (2,5) - yea finish stuff is fine here, but raelly shouldnt be forgetting about the claps on every snare. really weird when you start a section ignoring them then introduce them later even tho nothing changed lol tfw forgotten hitsounds
01:16:706 (1) - a really cool way to do these build up things is through a uh one of these. basically having the first note be strong, then starting the build up from the second one. sounds a lot better when that's what the song is doing too lolz tru
02:00:214 (1,2) - dont really understand this type of movement. like it makes sense coming from a 3/4 slider but from a 1/2 slider i'd expect proper spacing unless the song does something special Remapped the whole jump section a bit
02:02:840 (5,6,1,2,3) - differentiating placements for 5,6 and 1,2,3 would be pretty good. music is completely changing between them but stack stuf weirdddddd One of the things i fixed
03:10:874 (2,3,4,5) - these double stack grouping things don't really work when the first of the two objects is an offbeat lol. should almost always be starting them on white ticks since that's how music worksidk yeah my mistake there
04:08:470 (4,5) - similar to some earlier thing having these stacked under previous 123 suxxxxxx but for slightly different reasons get changed around
04:33:200 (1,1) - i think i mentioned this on your last map, but having new combos on blue ticks in 1/4 heavy sections makes for sucky reading. people assume white ticks = new combo so zzz would be agood way to handle it okie
04:16:526 (4) - super subjective but when u got so many extended sliders in a row, you're making movement really... slow i guess? doesn't reflect the song's intensity too well, wehreas like cutting the 3/4 sliders that go over claps like 04:16:901 (1,3) - allowing larger spacing after them would make things more fittingsomehowhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I really wanna focus on the guitar here, but I did increase spacing between each slider so it isnt so boring I guessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
04:48:212 (1) - kind of opposite of the last thing -- using an sv as high as this for a section without much movement is kind of ew. usually feels best when slider velocity is lower than spacing between objects. right now like 04:48:587 (2) - moving from the head to tail here is faster than moving from the tail of 2 to 3, which is something to avoid Fixed
05:36:199 (1,1,1,1) - combo spam really not necessary for this lol. 2 object combos would even be more k Nobody likes it :(

if you're looking to make things look less messy somehow, a really good way to do that is by arranging objects with a certain visual spacing in mind. like 02:54:756 (3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4) - does that by keeping the same distance between all circles. applying the same concept to more than that is a good way to make stuff look nice, like 02:56:440 (5,6,7) - immediately after has 7 super close to the sliderbody of 5, but if it were the same distance as those previous circles, it magically looks cleaner. most of the time people keep the same visual spacing throughout an entire map or varying between different parts of the music, like calm/kiai having different spacing. specific patterns could work better while ignoring the concept though, so don't think of it as a necessity. if you do end up trying this idea out, keep those in mind lul I will definately keep that in mind thanks!

happy holidays!! you too :D
Once again, thanks pishi! You're awesome
posted


[General]

Go to AiMod. Tons of unsnapped objects
[Painfully Grateful]

00:16:541 (1) - Awkward place to start the song considering 00:14:747 is the same sound and idea.

00:16:541 (1,1) - Spacing here can be increased for better emphasis on the downbeat. Likewise:
00:24:213 (1) - ^. I also thing the triangle can be increased as well since the music get a bit more "intense" here.
00:30:213 (1) - ^

00:24:213 - Please don't spam finish... it sounds really bad.

00:33:025 (6) - Turn this ~90 degrees clockwise to face 00:33:213 (1) since it flows much better.

00:41:265 (3,4,5,6) - Not sure why you decrease spacing here. I think it should remain consistent with the previous parts of the kiai. It'll play much smoother. Likewise:
01:09:193 (1,2,3,4) - ^.

01:00:022 (8) - Move to x:168, y:224 for smoother flow.

01:04:514 (6,1) - I'd like to see a break in flow here instead of it being so linear. The previous parts have been very angle-y, and this linear flow feels very away from home.

01:07:695 (1) - On the contrary, I think this break in flow is too harsh. Do ctrl + h and put it around x:417, y:127. Adjust the jumps after this if you go through with it.

01:39:184 - Since the music gets more intense, so should the jumps here. 02:21:170 has increased spacing, for reference.

01:41:512 (1) - This sounds late. Check up on your timing in this area. Likewise:
02:42:198 - ^.

02:32:835 (10) - End this on the blue tick and add a circle on 02:33:208 so that this doesn't end on a downbeat.

02:45:188 (1,3) - Blanket this. Normally I don't nazi for blankets but this one is painfully obvious when playing.

03:16:516 (8) - Don't end this slider on a downbeat please. A kickslider and a circle on 03:16:704 would play much better. Likewise:
04:36:007 (7) - ^.
04:59:994 (8) - ^.

03:23:045 - Clap here, not on 03:23:232

03:26:045 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Spacing here is way too large. Keep it just above what you had it before, not this large of a difficulty spike. You're asking for breaks here for no reason. Likewise:
05:07:701 (1,2,3) - ^.

03:30:170 (1) - This slider should end on 03:30:357 to follow the vocals and the percussion.

04:49:715 (1) - This isn't 1/3. Use this rhythm instead: http://puu.sh/m6k1F/92f19fe0c5.png

04:51:031 (5) - Replace with 2 circles. Also, this goes for too long. It should end on the large white tick if you decide to keep this.

06:03:134 (1) - Why is this an R lol
posted
shit im ultra late sorry

[Diff]
■ Straight up; If you ultra immensely care about aesthetics (since this is an approval - approvals should always care about aesthetics), you could make sure that everything that should have the same spacing also looks like it has the same spacing.
■ 00:20:284 (3,5) - They look like theyre in love. Should probably look like 00:18:784 (3,5) -
■ 00:27:025 (6,7,1) - Triplet doesnt really look like it'd flow into the Slider (curve it)
■ 00:30:775 (2,4) - Kind of like the first. Give 4 some freedom (move it to the right)
■ 00:46:271 (7,1) - Might want to move 1 further up or to the right. I think that these kinds of jumps are generally pretty weird.
■ 01:27:394 (2,3) - For movements' sake, space these further. There's like no movement happening from 2 to 3, which works as an ... anti... uh, antimovement? Is that a thing? I know that it shouldnt be one
■ 02:40:510 (7,2) - ew.
■ 02:57:189 (1,3) - 03:34:670 (1,3) - asdf

(etc. many of these aesthetical "flaws" occour many times throughout the map. If you changed any of the above, apply these for the rest too)

■ 00:28:713 (1,2) - suddenly increased spacing. Might want to space it like 00:29:275 (2,3,4,5) -
■ 00:36:953 (4,6) - "blanket" 6 with 4's gap-thing?
■ 00:40:703 (1,2,3) - The spacing gets really weird here. Generally, if you play around with spacings like this here, you'd want to change directions somewhere - which this isnt happening here. Equalize the spacing to feel more natural
■ 00:49:684 - Shouldnt the Kiai stop at 00:48:559 - ?
■ 00:49:496 (4,1) - Might want to space this like 00:51:751 (4,5) - for consistency
■ 01:50:836 (6) - The music starts to go offbeat here. You might want to look into the timing again (where did you get that from in the first place, pishimagic?) nope, definitely not.
■ 02:01:715 (1,2,3) - Also not really a fan of this type of jump but ... eh D: It's like a back and forth, but not really. Youve used that type of jump multiple times, I just wanted to mention this eventually. If you find a replacement pattern, use it. For any of these. They're weird.
■ 02:04:903 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - I mean, there's no stream to be heard here, but if you actually want to have a stream here, you should probably start it at the white tick, 02:04:716 (3) -
■ 02:18:226 (1) - This section is also offbeat
■ 02:42:198 (1) - 04:02:660 (4) - ^As well
■ 03:12:943 (5,7) - You probably really dont want to have them overlapping like this.
■ 03:30:545 (2) - I assume youve messed up a greenline here?

I gotta stop here. You should really fix your timing first before anything else happens.

Really though, as sweet as the song might be, dont ever map live/band stuff. The timing is all over the place and thats just not how it works.
Besides that, you probably also want to work on your aesthetics too. Half of the patterns just look ... well, off, they dont add up to a "oh, this looks like they belong together so that all of this forms a map". I liked the beginning - these patterns worked well together and made sense with what's coming in that section of the song. The rest though .. meh :v

I really like the song, so I hope that the timing stuffs get fixed eventually. Good Luck either way.
posted
I have to go to work now, I'll finish this up when i get back

Smoothie World wrote:



[General]

Go to AiMod. Tons of unsnapped objects Right, forgot to adjust stuff after fixing some timing
[Painfully Grateful]

00:16:541 (1) - Awkward place to start the song considering 00:14:747 is the same sound and idea. Added a slider to 00:14:747

00:16:541 (1,1) - Spacing here can be increased for better emphasis on the downbeat. Likewise: ye
00:24:213 (1) - ^. I also thing the triangle can be increased as well since the music get a bit more "intense" here. ^
00:30:213 (1) - ^n^

00:24:213 - Please don't spam finish... it sounds really bad. It's whistle not finish lol, and it sounds fine imo

00:33:025 (6) - Turn this ~90 degrees clockwise to face 00:33:213 (1) since it flows much better. Didn't turn it 90 degrees since i changed the pattern a bit from the above suggestions but I did hav it face (1)

00:41:265 (3,4,5,6) - Not sure why you decrease spacing here. I think it should remain consistent with the previous parts of the kiai. It'll play much smoother. Likewise: fixed
01:09:193 (1,2,3,4) - ^. ^

01:00:022 (8) - Move to x:168, y:224 for smoother flow. kk

01:04:514 (6,1) - I'd like to see a break in flow here instead of it being so linear. The previous parts have been very angle-y, and this linear flow feels very away from home. changed up this whole section

01:07:695 (1) - On the contrary, I think this break in flow is too harsh. Do ctrl + h and put it around x:417, y:127. Adjust the jumps after this if you go through with it. With the above changes this should now be fine

01:39:184 - Since the music gets more intense, so should the jumps here. 02:21:170 has increased spacing, for reference. For sure

01:41:512 (1) - This sounds late. Check up on your timing in this area. Likewise: Should be fine now
02:42:198 - ^. Made several timing adjustments

02:32:835 (10) - End this on the blue tick and add a circle on 02:33:208 so that this doesn't end on a downbeat. alright

02:45:188 (1,3) - Blanket this. Normally I don't nazi for blankets but this one is painfully obvious when playing.

03:16:516 (8) - Don't end this slider on a downbeat please. A kickslider and a circle on 03:16:704 would play much better. Likewise: Eh the sound sorta fades so the slider is fine
04:36:007 (7) - ^. ^
04:59:994 (8) - ^. ^

03:23:045 - Clap here, not on 03:23:232 clap on a slider end? lol

03:26:045 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Spacing here is way too large. Keep it just above what you had it before, not this large of a difficulty spike. You're asking for breaks here for no reason. Likewise: Forsure
05:07:701 (1,2,3) - ^. ^

03:30:170 (1) - This slider should end on 03:30:357 to follow the vocals and the percussion. Yeah

04:49:715 (1) - This isn't 1/3. Use this rhythm instead: http://puu.sh/m6k1F/92f19fe0c5.png o, idk how the fuck that happend tbh

04:51:031 (5) - Replace with 2 circles. Also, this goes for too long. It should end on the large white tick if you decide to keep this. Yeah fixed length in the above suggestion but I like the slider here because with the circles i'm focusing on the guitar strum and the slider is focusing on drums

06:03:134 (1) - Why is this an R lol Because it can be :)(First letter in my ign xd)
posted
Yeah honestly the timing is so complex iay just grave it but i still attend to this mod when im home
Edit: gonna work on this mod tomorrow
lol

Yauxo wrote:

shit im ultra late sorry

[Diff]
■ Straight up; If you ultra immensely care about aesthetics (since this is an approval - approvals should always care about aesthetics), you could make sure that everything that should have the same spacing also looks like it has the same spacing.
■ 00:20:284 (3,5) - They look like theyre in love. Should probably look like 00:18:784 (3,5) -
■ 00:27:025 (6,7,1) - Triplet doesnt really look like it'd flow into the Slider (curve it)
■ 00:30:775 (2,4) - Kind of like the first. Give 4 some freedom (move it to the right)
■ 00:46:271 (7,1) - Might want to move 1 further up or to the right. I think that these kinds of jumps are generally pretty weird.
■ 01:27:394 (2,3) - For movements' sake, space these further. There's like no movement happening from 2 to 3, which works as an ... anti... uh, antimovement? Is that a thing? I know that it shouldnt be one
■ 02:40:510 (7,2) - ew.
■ 02:57:189 (1,3) - 03:34:670 (1,3) - asdf

(etc. many of these aesthetical "flaws" occour many times throughout the map. If you changed any of the above, apply these for the rest too)

■ 00:28:713 (1,2) - suddenly increased spacing. Might want to space it like 00:29:275 (2,3,4,5) -
■ 00:36:953 (4,6) - "blanket" 6 with 4's gap-thing?
■ 00:40:703 (1,2,3) - The spacing gets really weird here. Generally, if you play around with spacings like this here, you'd want to change directions somewhere - which this isnt happening here. Equalize the spacing to feel more natural
■ 00:49:684 - Shouldnt the Kiai stop at 00:48:559 - ?
■ 00:49:496 (4,1) - Might want to space this like 00:51:751 (4,5) - for consistency
■ 01:50:836 (6) - The music starts to go offbeat here. You might want to look into the timing again (where did you get that from in the first place, pishimagic?) nope, definitely not.
■ 02:01:715 (1,2,3) - Also not really a fan of this type of jump but ... eh D: It's like a back and forth, but not really. Youve used that type of jump multiple times, I just wanted to mention this eventually. If you find a replacement pattern, use it. For any of these. They're weird.
■ 02:04:903 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - I mean, there's no stream to be heard here, but if you actually want to have a stream here, you should probably start it at the white tick, 02:04:716 (3) -
■ 02:18:226 (1) - This section is also offbeat
■ 02:42:198 (1) - 04:02:660 (4) - ^As well
■ 03:12:943 (5,7) - You probably really dont want to have them overlapping like this.
■ 03:30:545 (2) - I assume youve messed up a greenline here?

I gotta stop here. You should really fix your timing first before anything else happens.

Really though, as sweet as the song might be, dont ever map live/band stuff. The timing is all over the place and thats just not how it works.
Besides that, you probably also want to work on your aesthetics too. Half of the patterns just look ... well, off, they dont add up to a "oh, this looks like they belong together so that all of this forms a map". I liked the beginning - these patterns worked well together and made sense with what's coming in that section of the song. The rest though .. meh :v

I really like the song, so I hope that the timing stuffs get fixed eventually. Good Luck either way.
posted
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.