forum

Noez @ teh Sweden's Great Filter

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loginer
The FRA law is a law that lets the government read all your e-mails, listen to all your phone calls, look at all your faxes and so on that goes outside of the country. No suspicion of crime is neccesary, and "a handful of people will be chosen on random every now and then", who will be spied on for a while. 88% of the country is against the law, but they don't care. They're most likely also going to put up automatic filters that looks through everything that goes outside of the country. Mention the word bomb on a board, and they could be observing your every move for a week/month/year. Everyone in the government voted for the law, except for two persons, who are probably going to be kicked out of their parties. This is what happens when you let the right-wing rule the country. -_______-
awp
Paranoid faggots?
Neo@lex
This reminds me of a topic posted in january.
If they do filter stuff, just use a web proxy.
Also, if you want to get them to go away, I suggest filling your history with something they don't wanna see, like ED, Gurochan or Vagisil.
MusicFan

neo@lex wrote:

Also, if you want to get them to go away, I suggest filling your history with something they don't wanna see, like ED, Gurochan or Vagisil.
High risk of backfire there.

But hey! It's not as bad as china.
RemmyX25
Ho' Shit... that sucks. We've got/had (i dont know anymore) something like that here in the Not-So United States since 9/11. Doesn't help the fact that our current president might be the most unpopular US president of all time
Topic Starter
Loginer

neo@lex wrote:

This reminds me of a topic posted in january.
If they do filter stuff, just use a web proxy.
They don't block anything(Except for CP), but I'm not going to use a proxy everytime I want to download something. >_>

Also, the best part: Their goal is to catch terrorists.
Slain087
Terrorists. Riiiight... It's more likely an excuse to play "Big Brother" on the populace.