forum

Misokkasu - Rising Rainbow

posted
Total Posts
show more
HappyRocket88
[General]
  1. There's still inconsistency in the combo colors: Insane difficulties have still different combo colors. Check it out with the AiBat or the Modding Assistant too.
[Hard]
  1. 00:15:795 (2) Ctrl + G here. There's no need of placing as a jump here where you used it over the next pattern.
  2. 00:28:564 (4,5) Unstack them and place the 00:28:564 (4) here 444|272. Consider unstacking these too 00:29:333 (2,3) - 00:30:564 (6,1)
  3. 00:33:333 (3,4) Check DS here. There's still a problem on consistency with jumps on this segment,
  4. 00:35:179 (4) Add NC here and remove NC here 00:35:795 (1) respectively to keep consistency in the way you managed the NC.
  5. 00:42:256 (1) Remove NC here and add NC here 00:42:718 (3)
  6. 00:43:179 (5,6) Fix DS problem here. Consider fixing the following issues too 01:00:102 (2,3) - 01:18:256 (1,2)
Topic Starter
Rave-up
Fixed basically everything. (Didn't even notice the lighter grey combo color used in the insane diffs. Thanks for that lol.)
HappyRocket88
Checked everything, again. Hope won't be more unrankable issues anymore. Good luck!
BeatofIke
The mapset does plays better now.
Gonna give this mapset a shot~
endryw
I'ts a good beatmap
Electoz
Gratzzz~!
Koiyuki
oh seems i am late ;w;
gratz
IamKwaN
I actually have no idea why the romanisation of the artist changes to something consists of all caps (when I checked this map, they are romanised normally), as I found several expressions from the official website here. So, probably normal romanisation would work here.

Any concrete proof (words that you can copy from) from the official on the current romanisation?
Topic Starter
Rave-up
When I discussed metadata with Rocket he gave some links such as this which showed the current romanisation. Not sure if there is any real difference but yeah.
riffy
The link you provided doesn't seem to be a valid metadata source, in this case the best way to resolve the matter is to stick to normal romanization, which is Misokkasu
HappyRocket88
I'm still unsure that the correct artist name don't go with uppercase, due websites I found like this one CD - JAPAN where you can see the artist name goes with capital letters. But, rather don't go over a metadata discussion since if it was DQ'ed by Bakari and IamKwan, they "should" be right. Call me back once you've changed the name.
Topic Starter
Rave-up
Ight will update when I get back

Updated no more caps in artist name lel.
HappyRocket88

BeatofIke
Heart Repaired~
Topic Starter
Rave-up
ty boyz :3
XiMerx
wow I missed the hype......
Grats to my 2nd gd ranked :D
HappyRocket88

XiMerx wrote:

wow I missed the hype......