Zexion

Frostings wrote:

/in to mod an 11p closed theme game
It's called The Eleventh Hour and will have fun animal flavors :oops:

I'm finalizing the setup now and making the flavor
Added.
MBomb
I guess someone beat me to it in getting a GM xD

Also I'm trying to finish flavour on the persona 4 mafia, should be nearly done, I think it's properly balanced now with the help of Hika.

Oh also it can be classed as a mini, considering it has only 7 players and no non-standard roles.
Topic Starter
Zexion

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

I guess someone beat me to it in getting a GM xD

Also I'm trying to finish flavour on the persona 4 mafia, should be nearly done, I think it's properly balanced now with the help of Hika.

Oh also it can be classed as a mini, considering it has only 7 players and no non-standard roles.
Moved, but I'm not sure if we have the demand for a mini right now.
Navizel
Depends on when that's going to be ready. Not in the mood to play right now but I'm in maybe in December so that's six left.
Sakura
/in to mod mini Invisible Inc. Mafia 9p (Not ready) (Theme)

Game-Specifics:
Day deadlines will be variable (read below), Nightless
At day start Security Level will be 0, every 24 hours or by certain actions Security Level may go up or down.
- If Security Level stays at 6 for 24 hours Day will immediately end, whoever has the highest ammount of votes will be lynched at this point (Plurality Lynch)
- Scum Faction will be empowered by the Security Level.
Every 7 real life days taken for day deadlines 24 hours in-game will pass, if 72 hours in-game pass before the last scum is dead Mafia wins.
If a day ends before Security Level reaches 6 it will take 24 extra hours for it to increase via time to Lv 1, for every level below 6. (Example: If Day 1 ends with Security Level 5, Day 2 needs 48 hours for security Level to go from 0 to 1).
Game consists of 2 Agents vs 7 people of Agents/Guards combined. (Flavor is irrelevant to alignment)
DakeDekaane
/in to mod another Bastard mini (not ready yet).
Topic Starter
Zexion

Sakura wrote:

/in to mod mini Invisible Inc. Mafia 9p (Not ready) (Theme)

Game-Specifics:
Day deadlines will be variable (read below), Nightless
At day start Security Level will be 0, every 24 hours or by certain actions Security Level may go up or down.
- If Security Level stays at 6 for 24 hours Day will immediately end, whoever has the highest ammount of votes will be lynched at this point (Plurality Lynch)
- Scum Faction will be empowered by the Security Level.
Every 7 real life days taken for day deadlines 24 hours in-game will pass, if 72 hours in-game pass before the last scum is dead Mafia wins.
If a day ends before Security Level reaches 6 it will take 24 extra hours for it to increase via time to Lv 1, for every level below 6. (Example: If Day 1 ends with Security Level 5, Day 2 needs 48 hours for security Level to go from 0 to 1).
Game consists of 2 Agents vs 7 people of Agents/Guards combined. (Flavor is irrelevant to alignment)
Added.

DakeDekaane wrote:

/in to mod another Bastard mini (not ready yet).
How many players? (Added anyways).

Also I'm going to change my Post Restiction Mafia to something else which I haven't decided yet. Any change I make I'll post it.
Sakura

Sakura wrote:

imma change my Legacy of the Lunatic Mafia touhou game for Touhou Upick III and increase the ammount of players to 12.
^
Addenum, if you're pre-inning please send me 3 Touhou characters in order of preference, anything goes from Touhou 1 to Touhou 15, official games only.
DakeDekaane
Whoops, I forgot to put it. 7 players.
Topic Starter
Zexion
I'm going to add another addendum noting games that are accepting pre-ins, and for pre-ining to send a PM to that game's mod.

Added the number of players to Dake's game.
Frostings
My Eleventh Hour setup is more or less ready :oops:
Ace Timing
Medical Mafia II should probably be moved to Mini, and is also a bastard game, which I forgot to mention.

Tee hee
Topic Starter
Zexion

Ace Timing wrote:

Medical Mafia II should probably be moved to Mini, and is also a bastard game, which I forgot to mention.

Tee hee
Medical is not a bastard game, because even tho you don't know your sanity you still know what to expect. Also that would be like saying Dethy is a bastard setup.

Moved.
Ace Timing

Zexion wrote:

Ace Timing wrote:

Tee hee
Medical is not a bastard game, because even tho you don't know your sanity you still know what to expect. Also that would be like saying Dethy is a bastard setup.

Moved.
buh, buh muh wiki: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Medical_Mafia
Topic Starter
Zexion
That wasn't there when i hosted that setup... oh well. Do you really want me to mark it as bastard?
Ace Timing
ehh doesn't really matter to me tbh
Navizel
Topic Starter
Zexion

Navizel wrote:

/in to mod Hardcore Mafia
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=62932
Hardcore.

Added.
Amianki
Noting that I won't be actively here, but I'll still be on the emergency mods list if there's no other options available.
DakeDekaane
My game is ready to start.
Topic Starter
Zexion
Noted.

I don't know if we have the people for a mini right now, what do you guys think?
MBomb
I say we should stick with 1 normal game + 1 mini.
Navizel
It's just a 7p game so I guess it's alright.
Topic Starter
Zexion
Alright then, let's try the normal+mini for now.

SPOILER
  • Upcoming Mini Games
  1. 1. Persona 4 --- 7p --- Closed --- Magic Bomb (Mod)
  2. 2. Invisible Inc. Mafia --- 9p --- Theme --- Sakura (Mod)
  3. 3.*Bastard Mini II --- 7p --- Closed --- DakeDekaane (Mod) --- Warning: Bastard Game
  4. 4. Medical Mafia II --- 9p --- Open - Ace Timing (Mod) --- Warning: Bastard Game

DakeDekaane's game may start.
DakeDekaane
Thread is done.
Topic Starter
Zexion
Queue is updated.
Ace Timing
mine is ready to go whenever there's an opening
tn5421
Good to see that mafia isn't dead here. Don't see anything I want into yet tho >~<
Topic Starter
Zexion

tn5421 wrote:

Good to see that mafia isn't dead here. Don't see anything I want into yet tho >~<
Hey tn! Just join the next game lol
Topic Starter
Zexion
SPOILER
  1. 1. Steins;Gate Mafia --- 12p --- Theme --- rEdo (Mod)
  2. 2. *Cracking Idea Mafia --- 11p --- Semi-Open --- Zexion (Mod)
  3. 3. Post Restriction Mafia --- 9p --- Closed --- Zexion (Mod)
  4. 4. *WIFOM.exe --- 10p --- Theme --- Setsuen (Mod)
  5. 5. *Touhou UPick III --- 12p --- UPick --- Sakura (Mod) (Accepting Pre-ins)
  6. 6. *Magical Girls UPick --- 13p --- UPick --- GuyInFreezer (Mod)
  7. 7. *The Eleventh Hour --- 11p --- Theme --- Frostings (Mod)
  8. 8. Hardcore Mafia --- 9p --- Open --- Navizel (Mod)

I'm up. Give me some minutes and I'll set up the thread.
Navizel
Hardcore Mafia is ready btw
Topic Starter
Zexion
Updated.
tn5421
I missed the signup >~<
Topic Starter
Zexion
SPOILER
  • Upcoming Mini Games
  1. 1. Persona 4 --- 7p --- Closed --- Magic Bomb (Mod)
  2. 2. Invisible Inc. Mafia --- 9p --- Theme --- Sakura (Mod)
  3. 3. *Medical Mafia II --- 9p --- Open - Ace Timing (Mod) --- Warning: Bastard Game

Ace Timing is up.
Ace Timing
oh boy

lemme get that one up soon
Ace Timing
signup page is up. Time to pre-write flavor... and watch grey's anatomy...
Topic Starter
Zexion
SPOILER
  1. 1. Steins;Gate Mafia --- 12p --- Theme --- rEdo (Mod)
  2. 2. Post Restriction Mafia --- 9p --- Closed --- Zexion (Mod)
  3. 3. *WIFOM.exe --- 10p --- Theme --- Setsuen (Mod)
  4. 4. *Touhou UPick III --- 12p --- UPick --- Sakura (Mod) (Accepting Pre-ins)
  5. 5. *Magical Girls UPick --- 13p --- UPick --- GuyInFreezer (Mod)
  6. 6. *The Eleventh Hour --- 11p --- Theme --- Frostings (Mod)
  7. 7. *Hardcore Mafia --- 9p --- Open --- Navizel (Mod)

Setsuen is up.
Setsuen
Setting up now.
show more