forum

I'm a bit late but hello :3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Eden
I've been playing Osu for the past 4 - 5 months right now but never took a dive into the forums (nothing against anyone, i just have had bad experiences with other forums for games in the past) I am not as good as i think i am, I am starting to do AR8, 3.9 star maps and am slowly working my way up the difficulty ladder.
I am a very open person and can talk to anyone, just not face to face... Socially Inept. If you wish, you may call me Karl. Since i cant really go up to people and start a conversation, adding me as a friend would be great :P

Things you should know about me.

>> I tend to freak out in chat if i have done something i deem impressive (standards are low for me, allow it xD)
>> I make music, mainly Hardstyle
>> The person in my profile picture is actually me and that is my own duck hat
>> I'm currently 18, turning 19 in about 4 weeks
>> I don't watch anime although i should really start watching it again
>> I'm currently in College studying Games Development
>> During my free time i enjoy making Hardstyle mixes and uploading them to youtube. I have also started recording some of my best runs on different maps and uploading them so others as well as myself, can see any improvements i have made. Heres my newest one below (i'd love to make a thread on this but im not sure where to put it yet :/)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz3Id9gU7sM
(i still cant get the youtube thing to work so theres the url ;3; )

Games I own

>> Osu! (obviously)
>> CS:GO
>> Trove
>> Call of Duty: World at War
>> Minecraft
>> GMod (very soon)

Also, since im a rather weird person... I'll put what i have put in my steam 'about me'

Best Pickup Lines

>> Do you believe in love at first sight or do you have to see my Sketchers light up again
>> Is your name Bob Ross because i think we could make some happy little accidents

Now here is the bit that partly gets to me when i meet new people... Acceptance... I hope accept me as one of your own ( > n < )
Daichi Shinku
Another Happy Little Tree... welcome to osu!
Portin
Welcome to the forums, my friend! nice hat
Cool ur channel (: hf hf
Kei
Welcome to the forums! Have a nice time here!

By the way, feel free to add me if you're looking for friends. I enjoy making new friends here. :D

Also,

Portin wrote:

nice hat
Hikona
Hey Welcome to Osu
Topic Starter
-Eden

Portin wrote:

Welcome to the forums, my friend! nice hat
Cool ur channel (: hf hf
Thank you :3

Kei wrote:

feel free to add me if you're looking for friends. I enjoy making new friends here
I have added you :P
Annadine
I think I should change my signature to "Make better happy little accidents"(?) xD

Well, hello, Karl! o: a UK player! >< /me runs
Which part of the UK do you live in? Because Newcastle sounded awfully familiar
I live in northern ireland btw :p

and anyways, to insert a youtube video you must use this code:
[youtube]wz3Id9gU7sM[/youtube]
(just the ID instead of the whole URL)

And of course you are accepted here; welcome to the forums and enjoy osu!~ :)
oh also,

Portin wrote:

nice hat
seriously kawaii ;~;
Dazdy_old
You seem like a really cool dude. Welcome to the forums! We're pretty nice over here.
+1 for awesome hat
Topic Starter
-Eden

Annadine wrote:

Which part of the UK do you live in? Because Newcastle sounded awfully familiar
North East England... THAT Newcastle :3
Annadine