forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Two_old
everyone with a built in flash needs to be looked at imo
Tshemmp
imo LoL does not require so much skill as DotA. You don't have to be good to be good. Ofcourse it has some comfortable functions which the 6 years older DotA does not have. But DotA 2 will solve this Problem.
Glass
fuck yeah galio buffs
tyrael6192

Two wrote:

everyone with a built in flash needs to be looked at imo
Nowai. Leave Kassadin out of this.
Backstabber

Tshemmp wrote:

imo LoL does not require so much skill as DotA. You don't have to be good to be good. Ofcourse it has some comfortable functions which the 6 years older DotA does not have. But DotA 2 will solve this Problem.
This. Cant wait for DotA 2. I have REALLY high hopes for it, and so does the competitive community. I believe valve have a really high pressure on this one, but again, that's what they're used to
Selee

TKiller wrote:

If you play too much Twisted Treeline you'll get cancer.

Which champion can jungle well without specific runes or even masteries? I always sucked at it, but wanna try again.
Also Olaf ~

btw, I'm in North America server~ ID:Seleex

Feel free to PM me for games xD
Suzumiya-H

Tshemmp wrote:

While it doesn't, it provides more "fun" factor, which is what ultimately is what a game should be. LoL is fun because you get to try out different things that you wouldn't dream of seeing in DotA.

As for built in flash, not really, imo what they should look at is the champions that are weak(heimer, veigar etc~ that not many ppl play) this will create diversity in picks which will ultimately benefit everyone.
Towjow
I wanna see my Poppy buffed :( iirc she hasnt been touched by Riot for ages. I still do well with her solo top, but a built in LS like Irelias W would be really nice .___.
TKiller

Suzumiya-H wrote:

Tshemmp wrote:

While it doesn't, it provides more "fun" factor, which is what ultimately is what a game should be. LoL is fun because you get to try out different things that you wouldn't dream of seeing in DotA.

As for built in flash, not really, imo what they should look at is the champions that are weak(heimer, veigar etc~ that not many ppl play) this will create diversity in picks which will ultimately benefit everyone.
Heimer and Veigar (rofl) are not weak by a long shot. Veigar does rely on earlygame a lot tho, but well, who does not?
yeahyeahyeahhh

Like a boss.
Towjow
Jarvan 83 cs, wtf. I guess this was low/mid elo?
Topic Starter
Lybydose
you get tons of cs in the jungle
ElxBeta

KAYLE ES NUMERO ONE
Shiro
Glad to see I'm not the only one who gets tons of deaths with Leona.
Towjow

Lybydose wrote:

Strange, I've always seen jungle jarvans with wriggles and at least 150 cs.
yeahyeahyeahhh

Towjow wrote:

Lybydose wrote:

Strange, I've always seen jungle jarvans with wriggles and at least 150 cs.
U can't get 150 CS when ur getting counter jungled 24/7

wait nm i rem, tryna was jungle. Jarv was bot vs Cait and Kog... have fun getting CS
Towjow

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

[
U can't get 150 CS when ur getting counter jungled 24/7

wait nm i rem, tryna was jungle. Jarv was bot vs Cait and Kog... have fun getting CS
Oh yea, it's hard to get cs as non ranged bot :s If the enemies would have had a support to support jarvan, it might look bit different tho.
Suzumiya-H

TKiller wrote:

Suzumiya-H wrote:

Heimer and Veigar (rofl) are not weak by a long shot. Veigar does rely on earlygame a lot tho, but well, who does not?
They are. Heimer provides nothing more than defences for towers when he can't even defend himself, he also deals mediocre damage for an "AP carry" and steals quite a lot of farm which could've been used for other things.

veigar admittedly is not weak, however, his escape mechanism is really low, and he only really deals good damage on mages, other than that unless he's really fed, veigar is undeniably weak. His laning phase is quite weak tbh.

In normal games, yes but in elo higher than 1300, they're considered as weak and I haven't seen any good veigars/heimer above it, tehy barely pick them
yeahyeahyeahhh
I once went 18-6 vs Chaox in rank with Veigar IDK wut u talkin bout
f e a r
VEIGAROP LOL WUT U TALKING ABOUT
Towjow

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

How can you play ranked against Chaox when your elo is way below his? oO That's some real matchmaking there LOL.
Randy96
Yeah it's possible, a friend of mine vsed HaoZ and 2 other similar ELO players when they were only 1400
Backstabber
HoN just went free to play. I belive a lot of HoN players might migrate to LoL now, and vice versa.
yeahyeahyeahhh

Towjow wrote:

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

How can you play ranked against Chaox when your elo is way below his? oO That's some real matchmaking there LOL.
Chaox wasn't always as high/ I wasn't always at low. When I actually bothered to play ranked we were in the same elo. Also, my normal elo is the same at many of the top players so I've played again 2.1k+ players all the time. Stop assuming I'm bad
Towjow

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Chaox wasn't always as high/ I wasn't always at low. When I actually bothered to play ranked we were in the same elo. Also, my normal elo is the same at many of the top players so I've played again 2.1k+ players all the time. Stop assuming I'm bad
I'm not assuming that you're bad (my elo is lower than yours anyways since I haven't played ranked a lot, only got high normal elo hahaha). I just couldn't believe that matchmaking was THAT bad okay. I never got queued with anyone who had an elo difference that was higher than 200 :c, so I was kinda wondering. That's all there is to this.
Fabi
Fucking overrated ranked system. Kids everywhere talking shit before starting the match, stupid elo system :@, how the fuck people tell you "noob" when they dont even know what is to lasthit a creep?. I hate the ranked system my God.
Towjow

Ever17 wrote:

Fucking overrated ranked system. Kids everywhere talking shit before starting the match, stupid elo system :@, how the fuck people tell you "noob" when they dont even know what is to lasthit a creep?. I hate the ranked system my God.
It's not overrated, it's broken. Or rather the matchmaking system imho.
Suzumiya-H
It doesn't prove whatsoever that veigar is OP, nor does it prove that veigar is not UP. I can own with Master Yi against any player, but is he considered op?

* Tier 4: Tryndamere, Malphite, Garen, Nasus, Trundle, Veigar, Sivir, Olaf, Pantheon, Heimerdinger, Yi
Explain that.

Veigar damagewise is good, could even outburst any AP champ, but if you look at his mobility, the range of his skill and his laning phase, he falls quite hard. Have you ever laned veigar against vlad, malz or even nidalee? They own veigar, which is what veigar will definitely most likely to face against, and do you know what those guys have that veigar doesn't? Sustainability, and most of them have a good ability to escape.

And please, if you're owning Chaosx please give me a replay in a ranked AT, not solo queue, even HotshotGG/Bigfatjiji lose on solo queue.

As for Elo, some people queue with substantially higher elo so you'll definitely will get queued with soemone with 1600+ elo. For example, I queue'd with my friend from 1200+ elo and I was 1400, we were faced with 1300 elo. Matchmaking system imo is fair, it can't be perfect as sometimes it will screw up but not too often to be called broken.
yeahyeahyeahhh
ITT: Baddies.
Souduh
I play every now and then. My Summoner name is the same name you see here. I'm not that great though so forgive me if you try to play with me.
Gabi
TF is pretty annoying to play now that they nerfed his ulti range, it's reaaaally small :|

Must try this udyr build sometime.

Randy96
AP UDYR?
Topic Starter
Lybydose
AP UDYR es #2 always win never lose except to morde huehue
Glass
eveline #1 bad en brasil all ways run never fight coward champ fdp
lukewarmholiday
Master Yi is under the radar OP in this meta Protips.

Play Yi like jax and build wriggles, youmuus, trinity and skirmish like jax. Of course jax scales better, and you're useless outside of jungle.
yeahyeahyeahhh

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Play Yi like jax and build wriggles, youmuus, trinity and skirmish like jax. Of course jax scales better, and you're useless outside of jungle.
I think if cyclone read trinity he'd be crying ATM
zsr123

TKiller
every goddamn time there is a faggot who steals the fifth kill and now it happened twice in the last game

argh
Randy96

lukewarmholiday wrote:

:o :o :o :o :o
Luke? is that you
TKiller
And some Alistar stole my pentakill again, which makes it fourth time today.

Can I just have my penta? :(
show more