posted
Total Posts
show more
Gabi
WP, riot servers

maal
LoL
noneed
is it just me or are lately the main roles in game the tanks and not carries?dunno just had two games.
1st one was with jax(me),mf,mk,ryze and annie.our miss fortune did a very good job.got 3 kills early game in mid lane agianst the anivia and was playing very very good the whole match.but our mk was just sucking that hard.we said that he should absorb some dmg and go in first and he went straight in a tower cuddled by 5 enemies and so we lost important teamfights.even tough our carry was very good..
2nd.mundo(me),ashe,sona,ww and olaf.i was doing a pretty good job on the sidelanes.got two early game kills and 4 assists.just our ashe was sucking so hard.she died 4 times =_= even though their carry was fed and ours shitty we still won because i had two warmogs and guardian angel and absorbed shitload of their attacks.
the tanks are kinda more important ...
Ephemeral
the enemy team was dumb for focusing you over your carries

whenever i play a tank these days i literally have to fight tooth and nail to have somebody actually try to kill me. it just reaches the point sometimes where i run towards the enemy team to initiate and they just make a beeline for my squishies without a single attack actually landing on me.
lukewarmholiday
Thats why amumu, shen, rammus, and galio are the only tanks anyone uses for higher tier play.

Amumu can hold his own with damage and is great at drawing attention. Massive AoE disable.

Shen can taunt. His R is outstanding early/midgame.

Rammus can taunt. Can gank early on.

Galio taunts so hard a rift in the world opens.

Other than that there's a reason why every other tank is bad. Malphite is more of a tanky dps/disable, you just walk around with randuins, frozen heart, and ground slam their carry so they have 105% reduced attack speed. He doesnt have much else to hold peoples attention, but he needs that health to initiate and disable.

Gragas is tanky dps.

Mundo can literally be ignored after laning phase. He basically makes your team fight 4v5 if you have him on your team against smart players.

Garen just cries bitch tears while he waits for his ult to be up so he can actually DO something.

Alistar is ehh, all he can do is force carries into unsafe positions really. But probably more useful than mundo and garen as of late.

They actually just took a pretty big shot at tanky dps so the game definitely isnt going in the tanky direction.
Ephemeral
achieved first pentakill today using UTMOST EFFECTIVE TANKWICK

was on skype with four irl friends who proceeded to fall about laughing as i started screaming wolf cries while tackling down the last scented guy

it was amazing.

and i tried AP shaco and two shot an enemy sona and stole baron with a jack in the box.

it was a good day.
Two_old
Like I said before, everyone needs to try ap shaco.
yeahyeahyeahhh

Warmogs wins games, just sayin'
yeahyeahyeahhh

No wonder I win when I play with this kid
Glass
y'all never on when I am. fk.

except Shinde shes like always playing
Cyclone
http://puu.sh/IvH

That was 9 kills in like 1 minute.
mosluv

Cyclone wrote:

What's your build for yi? I suck with him :(!
Shinxyn
:< I started playing this... so I'm distracted from osu! now... (blame the ones who introduced me)
mosluv
What's your username?!
Shinxyn
<

though I started in European server (cuz the people who introduced and wanted to play with me were in that), but I dont mind playing in the North American (at level 1..)
James2250

Shinxyn wrote:

:< I started playing this... so I'm distracted from osu! now... (blame the ones who introduced me)
rawr! :P
(too lazy to start on American server after being lvl 30 on European)
mosluv
I don't mind playing on the EU server. Do i have to download an extra client or something?

Eh, gotta reinstall to get on EU and I don't want to take up more space. Come to NA! Name is Layzi.
yeahyeahyeahhh

Nexy wrote:

I don't mind playing on the EU server. Do i have to download an extra client or something?

Eh, gotta reinstall to get on EU and I don't want to take up more space. Come to NA! Name is Layzi.
you;re so sexy nexy! :twisted:
Cyclone

Nexy wrote:

Cyclone wrote:

What's your build for yi? I suck with him :(!
Wriggle's, Youmu's, Berserker Greaves, Stark's Fervor.

Other 2 items I choose based on the way the game is going. I like phantom dancer and, if they build almost no armor, infinity edge. If there's a single CC destroying me (amumu), i'll grab Quicksilver Sash.
Glass
Does QSS work on the new exhaust? It doesn't count as a blind anymore. Never had a chance to test it since I usually just grab Cleanse :/
Cyclone
QSS works on every debuff
mosluv

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

you;re so sexy nexy! :twisted:
No u :3!

@Cyclone: Thanks for the build! Had 2 games where I went 15/1 and 20/3 :D!
Ephemeral
renekton is fucking horrible

caitlyn still sucks

heimerdinger is amazing again

overall pretty mediocre patch
NatsumeRin

Shinxyn wrote:

blame.
TKiller
-1 sec of facerolling from Trynda is a bit sad tho

just a bit
Keksi
playing it :o
Two_old

Ephemeral wrote:

renekton is fucking horrible

caitlyn still sucks

heimerdinger is amazing again

overall pretty mediocre patch
heimerdinger is bad

caitlyn is good

renekton is good
Two_old
also I just fell down the rabbit hole

I played a ranked game with a mordekeiser who thought that since he picked mordekeiser, me picking amumu was redundant. Olaf who chose heal as a summoner spell and didn't want to jungle, vladimir who I never saw do anything at all, ryze who took mid and -literally- played worse than the ryze bot (who also took heal). None of them had any map awareness at all and only about 5 seconds after my ultimate wore off actually attacked them. We ended 1 - 30 or so, with me having the only kill. Who would have thought that the worst team I've ever played with would all be level 30?
LadySuburu
Had a WW get unlucky in the jungle and have the golem crit him 6 times in a row.

Then on his second attempt the little minions did.

And his third failed too.

He finally gave up and went to lane at level 2, while the rest of us were 6/7.

Yay.
Topic Starter
Lybydose
golem can't crit, he was probably just an idiot
LadySuburu

Lybydose wrote:

golem can't crit, he was probably just an idiot
Really? I'll have to tell him that. I've never jungled so I wouldn't know.
Shinde

Glass wrote:

y'all never on when I am. fk.

except Shinde shes like always playing
Wot. I haven't even played in a week. I do binge queue with friends though.

Also I demand to know Shinxyn and Nexy's IGNs.
Topic Starter
Lybydose

Shinde wrote:

Nexy wrote:

Name is Layzi.

Shinxyn wrote:

<
yeahyeahyeahhh

Lybydose wrote:

Shinde wrote:

Nexy wrote:

Name is Layzi.

Shinxyn wrote:

<

Shinxyn's IGN is Beatmap approval team?
Shinxyn
Oh you.

I'm have Shinxyn as ign in the North American and European servers... though I have nothing on North America server... good chance to play random Champions

Edit:
Shinde - ImaCuteLoli
orly?
Gabi
Shinde
Teemo has 20 hp at level 1? The hell?
Gabi
I tend to go nuts when i'm bored and use ashe ^^ had around 600 AD with baron buff and my last bloodthirster wasn't fully stacked. In the last fight i got nuked by anivia akali shen and ashe (lol retard ashe manamune) and managed to lifesteal and survive, had around 60-70% lifesteal and was critting 1500 do the maths xD

Two_old
pros use swiftness and trinity force on ashe
yeahyeahyeahhh
Sion rapes. That is all.
show more