Total Posts
show more
Scar

noneed wrote:

Even the France people win with Garen
I love how other country thinks all french are noobs >.<
lukewarmholiday
INCOMING TRUTH BOMB

Garen is now a horrible horrible champion who has absolutely no late game usefulness outside of taking 20%/30% HP off of one target which is a task that can be easily accomplished by another champion. His silence while useful doesn't make up for the fact that his existence doesn't affect the enemy team anymore. OH BOY I GOT ALL THESE KILLSTEALS AS GAREN NOW I CAN NOT DIE MORE.

Judgement nerf RIP the last of garen's usefulness.(takes about 273 AD or some shit to return it to its former glory.)
noneed

scar1410 wrote:

noneed wrote:

Even the France people win with Garen
I love how other country thinks all french are noobs >.<
sry orz~ we we were just joking around.no offense..

lukewarmholiday wrote:

INCOMING TRUTH BOMB

Garen is now a horrible horrible champion who has absolutely no late game usefulness outside of taking 20%/30% HP off of one target which is a task that can be easily accomplished by another champion. His silence while useful doesn't make up for the fact that his existence doesn't affect the enemy team anymore. OH BOY I GOT ALL THESE KILLSTEALS AS GAREN NOW I CAN NOT DIE MORE.

Judgement nerf RIP the last of garen's usefulness.(takes about 273 AD or some shit to return it to its former glory.)
dat true.even riot itself dont know what to do with garen atm.they want to make him now a bit more dps o_O
Gabi
It's all about the warmogs, atmas, 8khp and 350dmg

noneed

Gabi wrote:

It's all about the warmogs, atmas, 8khp and 350dmg

for how many seconds could you tank the respwan base' beam? :D

edit:hey cool you are on eu servers.would you like to play with me? (:

username:sakujoyou
lvl:25 but i think I do very well and also im an old HoN veteran.
Scar

Why Akali is too much OP? That not fun to play with her. :/

Btw, if anyone know an champ who is hard to play and pretty fun, can you tell me who please ? Because i've tried a lot of champ and i don't find one >.<
noneed

scar1410 wrote:

[attachment=0:a42a4]Screenshot (2010-12-20 at 07.45.37).png[/attachment:a42a4]

Why Akali is too much OP? That not fun to play with her. :/

Btw, if anyone know an champ who is hard to play and pretty fun, can you tell me who please ? Because i've tried a lot of champ and i don't find one >.<
I think anivia is very hard to play.Especially her skillshot.It sure does dmg to everyone who it flies through but only stuns and gives you the extra damage for her e-skill when you hit the enemy right at the end of the range.And because it is very slow you can easily dodge it.Also her wall is a 'two sided blade'.I got rly good kills with it but also epic fails where I caught my mates and the enemy could escape..
All in all she is a very effective Champ but very hard to play.. try her out!
Scar

noneed wrote:

I think anivia is very hard to play.Especially her skillshot.It sure does dmg to everyone who it flies through but only stuns and gives you the extra damage for her e-skill when you hit the enemy right at the end of the range.And because it is very slow you can easily dodge it.Also her wall is a 'two sided blade'.I got rly good kills with it but also epic fails where I caught my mates and the enemy could escape..
All in all she is a very effective Champ but very hard to play.. try her out!
She is pretty awesome now °.°
1 year ago, she was one of the worst champ >.<
Thanks you~
Fabi
Playing with Soraka is so funny lol.
heintsi
Probably you guys have seen this already, it's Riot commentating their LoL cinematic video parodizing the way they comment in tournaments. Still posting it, hilarious stuff :D
Gabi
WP, riot servers

maal
LoL
noneed
is it just me or are lately the main roles in game the tanks and not carries?dunno just had two games.
1st one was with jax(me),mf,mk,ryze and annie.our miss fortune did a very good job.got 3 kills early game in mid lane agianst the anivia and was playing very very good the whole match.but our mk was just sucking that hard.we said that he should absorb some dmg and go in first and he went straight in a tower cuddled by 5 enemies and so we lost important teamfights.even tough our carry was very good..
2nd.mundo(me),ashe,sona,ww and olaf.i was doing a pretty good job on the sidelanes.got two early game kills and 4 assists.just our ashe was sucking so hard.she died 4 times =_= even though their carry was fed and ours shitty we still won because i had two warmogs and guardian angel and absorbed shitload of their attacks.
the tanks are kinda more important ...
Ephemeral
the enemy team was dumb for focusing you over your carries

whenever i play a tank these days i literally have to fight tooth and nail to have somebody actually try to kill me. it just reaches the point sometimes where i run towards the enemy team to initiate and they just make a beeline for my squishies without a single attack actually landing on me.
lukewarmholiday
Thats why amumu, shen, rammus, and galio are the only tanks anyone uses for higher tier play.

Amumu can hold his own with damage and is great at drawing attention. Massive AoE disable.

Shen can taunt. His R is outstanding early/midgame.

Rammus can taunt. Can gank early on.

Galio taunts so hard a rift in the world opens.

Other than that there's a reason why every other tank is bad. Malphite is more of a tanky dps/disable, you just walk around with randuins, frozen heart, and ground slam their carry so they have 105% reduced attack speed. He doesnt have much else to hold peoples attention, but he needs that health to initiate and disable.

Gragas is tanky dps.

Mundo can literally be ignored after laning phase. He basically makes your team fight 4v5 if you have him on your team against smart players.

Garen just cries bitch tears while he waits for his ult to be up so he can actually DO something.

Alistar is ehh, all he can do is force carries into unsafe positions really. But probably more useful than mundo and garen as of late.

They actually just took a pretty big shot at tanky dps so the game definitely isnt going in the tanky direction.
Ephemeral
achieved first pentakill today using UTMOST EFFECTIVE TANKWICK

was on skype with four irl friends who proceeded to fall about laughing as i started screaming wolf cries while tackling down the last scented guy

it was amazing.

and i tried AP shaco and two shot an enemy sona and stole baron with a jack in the box.

it was a good day.
Two_old
Like I said before, everyone needs to try ap shaco.
yeahyeahyeahhh

Warmogs wins games, just sayin'
yeahyeahyeahhh

No wonder I win when I play with this kid
Glass
y'all never on when I am. fk.

except Shinde shes like always playing
Cyclone
http://puu.sh/IvH

That was 9 kills in like 1 minute.
mosluv

Cyclone wrote:

What's your build for yi? I suck with him :(!
Shinxyn
:< I started playing this... so I'm distracted from osu! now... (blame the ones who introduced me)
mosluv
What's your username?!
Shinxyn
<

though I started in European server (cuz the people who introduced and wanted to play with me were in that), but I dont mind playing in the North American (at level 1..)
James2250

Shinxyn wrote:

:< I started playing this... so I'm distracted from osu! now... (blame the ones who introduced me)
rawr! :P
(too lazy to start on American server after being lvl 30 on European)
mosluv
I don't mind playing on the EU server. Do i have to download an extra client or something?

Eh, gotta reinstall to get on EU and I don't want to take up more space. Come to NA! Name is Layzi.
yeahyeahyeahhh

Nexy wrote:

I don't mind playing on the EU server. Do i have to download an extra client or something?

Eh, gotta reinstall to get on EU and I don't want to take up more space. Come to NA! Name is Layzi.
you;re so sexy nexy! :twisted:
Cyclone

Nexy wrote:

Cyclone wrote:

What's your build for yi? I suck with him :(!
Wriggle's, Youmu's, Berserker Greaves, Stark's Fervor.

Other 2 items I choose based on the way the game is going. I like phantom dancer and, if they build almost no armor, infinity edge. If there's a single CC destroying me (amumu), i'll grab Quicksilver Sash.
Glass
Does QSS work on the new exhaust? It doesn't count as a blind anymore. Never had a chance to test it since I usually just grab Cleanse :/
Cyclone
QSS works on every debuff
mosluv

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

you;re so sexy nexy! :twisted:
No u :3!

@Cyclone: Thanks for the build! Had 2 games where I went 15/1 and 20/3 :D!
Ephemeral
renekton is fucking horrible

caitlyn still sucks

heimerdinger is amazing again

overall pretty mediocre patch
NatsumeRin

Shinxyn wrote:

blame.
TKiller
-1 sec of facerolling from Trynda is a bit sad tho

just a bit
Keksi
playing it :o
Two_old

Ephemeral wrote:

renekton is fucking horrible

caitlyn still sucks

heimerdinger is amazing again

overall pretty mediocre patch
heimerdinger is bad

caitlyn is good

renekton is good
Two_old
also I just fell down the rabbit hole

I played a ranked game with a mordekeiser who thought that since he picked mordekeiser, me picking amumu was redundant. Olaf who chose heal as a summoner spell and didn't want to jungle, vladimir who I never saw do anything at all, ryze who took mid and -literally- played worse than the ryze bot (who also took heal). None of them had any map awareness at all and only about 5 seconds after my ultimate wore off actually attacked them. We ended 1 - 30 or so, with me having the only kill. Who would have thought that the worst team I've ever played with would all be level 30?
LadySuburu
Had a WW get unlucky in the jungle and have the golem crit him 6 times in a row.

Then on his second attempt the little minions did.

And his third failed too.

He finally gave up and went to lane at level 2, while the rest of us were 6/7.

Yay.
Topic Starter
Lybydose
golem can't crit, he was probably just an idiot
show more