forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ephemeral
yeah like if you play lux and get a pentakill with her ult if you die EVEN ONCE THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE GAME half your team will immediately start cussing you out as a feeder
[DBF]
Hey there.

I'm a pretty noob and i scared play ranked games, my normal stat is 50% win/lose because i sucks.

add me in thread list, please. Europe, DBF.
noneed
yeah true, but for example if you want to tower dive and another champion interupts you and you strike him and after that the tower kills you and the gold and experience for the kill goes to the champion who only hit you once or twice.. well that's stupid feeding.i think these are pretty silly deaths but fortunately I'm getting out of this level where ppl do this.
Topic Starter
Lybydose
That's why you double tower dive up to the tier 2 tower as a level 4 Singed LIKE A BOSS, get a kill, and still escape from the other guy trying to kill you.

Best game ever.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Look at the time, now at my score, quickly back to the time. You will see it was GG

noneed
whoa didnt the other people say miss and you stole 3 kills or have you done most of the work?
yeahyeahyeahhh

noneed wrote:

whoa didnt the other people say miss and you stole 3 kills or have you done most of the work?
no lybydose found their olaf jungle before creeps spawn. I went down to help so did sona and alistar. I got olaf first, then tyran came and we killed him. Last came heimer, he almost got away with flash but alistar had flash too and knocked him in the air and i was able to double up for the 3rd kill :) BEST WAY TO START A GAME
Gabi
This picture will speak for itself

was critting 1300 YEAH
Decay

Gabi wrote:

This picture will speak for itself

was critting 1300 YEAH
MAGEWICKS <3333

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Look at the time, now at my score, quickly back to the time. You will see it was GG

DONT GET TOO COCKY
yeahyeahyeahhh
Shinde
Add me to member list Lyby.

IGN - ImaCuteLoli
Decay
DjKniteX
Daaaaang, I'm still only lvl 2, and I play the game from time to time, but not as much.... it's good when you have your buddies over to lan with XD
Two_old
I was just in one of the worst games I've ever played. Our team was Janna (me), Irelia, Alistar, LeBlanc, and Ashe. It should be noted that I was locked in as janna before any of them even picked their champion. Right away alistar tells leblanc to go bottom with him and starts saying how he's br and the #1 alistar. I knew right then we'd lost, but decide to go bottom anyway and just refuse to leave. My whole team flips out and tells me how bad I am for not being able to solo a lane, without me saying a word. Long story short, ashe sucks as mid and dies multiple times to kennen, leblanc sucks entirely and is 0 kills most of the game, alistar initiates randomly, irelia is completely horrible and dies while trying to gank anyone, and the entire game the chat log was filled with how bad I am, even though I am the only one warding and using clairvoyance. Why can't they just ban Brazilian ips?
Topic Starter
Lybydose

Shinde wrote:

IGN - ImaCuteLoli
wait what happened to iShinde?
Shinde

Lybydose wrote:

Shinde wrote:

IGN - ImaCuteLoli
wait what happened to iShinde?
I made a new account when I started to play LoL again since the other was from like 9 months ago and I blew a lot of IP on stuff and forgot how to play. My new acc is already a few levels higher anyways. :?
yeahyeahyeahhh
When I play Sona in ranked games I feel so dirty. Its like an undetectable hack that everyone knows is out there... Though I guess I shouldn't feel bad seeing as how they didn't ban her.
Glass
bump
Gabi
buuu was about to get a penta with trynda but the leblanc's passive + zhonyas delayed it >.<
-Xero-
Nobody playing Shen here?
My favourite hero, got 37 assists out of 53 team kills last match :P.
Cyclone

Gabi wrote:

buuu was about to get a penta with trynda but the leblanc's passive + zhonyas delayed it >.<
Another day, another missed penta kill as Master Yi for Cyclone.

Highlights of my attempts to get a penta kill:

1. YeahYeahYeahhh (Rammus) Stealing kill number 5 with a Sunfire Cape. (Claims it was unintentional, but i know better :P)
2. Solo'd entire team. Got a triple, then a double because of Gold Card + Twilight Shroud. Couldn't not get kill 4 in time.
3. An earlier Version of Kog'Maw. Kog'Maw used to not award Deaths until he exploded.
4. Twitch Stealth
5. Several Other Quadra Kills.
Gabi
once again delayed penta-kill because of heimer nade stun+zhonyas....

hurrrrrrrrrrr i ran a wierd build with morder, but i was bashing out like 3k in 2 secs lol.

465 (counting jungle creeps)

oh yea, and we lost
mekadon_old
So I made an account in LoL, downloaded, and ran it. I entered my ID and it says I can't login for I entered wrong information; although I properly put mine.
Shit I need help D:
Gabi
DEMACIA

yeahyeahyeahhh

Gabi wrote:

DEMACIA

haha this video aha
Gabi
Shurelia, Riot Admin, teaching you about zoning

I just want to shoot myself, didn't even manage to listen through half of it.

(Just noticed she's a touhou fag like me, she used Locked Girl and Bad Apple as BGM lol)
heintsi
oh damn dat voice is horrid
EDIT: First 15 secs were enough for me to pause the vid.
EDIT2: Out of curiosity i went to listen to it again, i'm now reaching 5 minute milestone. Hard to focus on learning though.
yeahyeahyeahhh
fuck, put some damn cotton in her mouth

also anyone who get zoned by soraka is bad

HOW DOES A NASUS GET ZONED BY ANYONE?! IS IT 2v1 TOP?!
Gabi
This is the way Eve was meant to be played. I was tanking their fountain for about 20 sec while we aced their team inside it trololool

Ephemeral

The game ended at 25 minutes. Team score was 13-1. I felt like Lybydose the entire time - had bloodrazors before 15 minutes, starks before 20

hexdrinker is also like the best item ever. it's practically a hard counter to karthus once a minute, since the shield will go off on the requiem counter debuff if you are below 30% health, practically eating the first two ranks of it without any spillover. it's eaten an akali mark, a dash, a null sphere which would have otherwise killed me, pantheon's ult, a bukkake shield which would have resulted in an ace for the enemy team and countless other occasions

300 magic damage doesn't sound like a whole lot but you'd be damn surprised how often it'll save you
Gabi
funniest game ever

GP managed to 1 hit karthus at one point when karthus wasn't fast enough with zhonya :)
lukewarmholiday

Gabi wrote:

funniest game ever

GP managed to 1 hit karthus at one point when karthus wasn't fast enough with zhonya :)
Alright I just had to comment that this is the best karthus build I have ever seen.
Gabi
o hi luke ^^

Yea, Both teams got aced at the same time at one point (lol) but karthus was dead way before that, we had 2 inhibs and a shit load of super minions in their base, then karthus came toggled on defile.... As he was walking past the fucking super minions it looked like they were getting sucked in lol. He cleared everything so fast.
lukewarmholiday
Also there is only one mention of taric in this entire thread no wonder I left.
Cyclone
Oh yeah I finally got my Penta Kill

And lost
kujosmurf
Anyone here want to play? I play on the NA server alot..

IGN-Experiments Lain Lv. 30

Prefer to play with other level 30s so that matchmaking won't be more messed up than it already is.
noneed
lmfao someone QQing in the german forums that garen is so op and in the end we came up with so many garen jokes.

Garen accidentally stood on the enemy respawn point and was fully healed
Garen eats Teemo's shrooms
Garen eats Teemo
Once Garen went afk and got FB
When Garen enters the lane the minions go ragequitting
Once Annie did her ult on Garen.. he almost lost HP
Garen is ashamed of Xin
Even the France people win with Garen
Once they wanted to make a game mode.GarenV5.Garen thought this wouldn't be fair so it is now GarenV10
Once Garen did accidentally his w-skill instead of e and he got Pentakill
Garen buys in the enemy shop
Once Shaco asked:"Who is Garen?!" .. since then he wears the mask
Garen makes a spotlight on Phreak
When it comed to Garen all woman get weak.. even Taric

^^
Scar

noneed wrote:

I love how other country thinks all french are noobs >.<
lukewarmholiday
INCOMING TRUTH BOMB

Garen is now a horrible horrible champion who has absolutely no late game usefulness outside of taking 20%/30% HP off of one target which is a task that can be easily accomplished by another champion. His silence while useful doesn't make up for the fact that his existence doesn't affect the enemy team anymore. OH BOY I GOT ALL THESE KILLSTEALS AS GAREN NOW I CAN NOT DIE MORE.

Judgement nerf RIP the last of garen's usefulness.(takes about 273 AD or some shit to return it to its former glory.)
noneed

scar1410 wrote:

noneed wrote:

I love how other country thinks all french are noobs >.<
sry orz~ we we were just joking around.no offense..

lukewarmholiday wrote:

INCOMING TRUTH BOMB

Garen is now a horrible horrible champion who has absolutely no late game usefulness outside of taking 20%/30% HP off of one target which is a task that can be easily accomplished by another champion. His silence while useful doesn't make up for the fact that his existence doesn't affect the enemy team anymore. OH BOY I GOT ALL THESE KILLSTEALS AS GAREN NOW I CAN NOT DIE MORE.

Judgement nerf RIP the last of garen's usefulness.(takes about 273 AD or some shit to return it to its former glory.)
dat true.even riot itself dont know what to do with garen atm.they want to make him now a bit more dps o_O
show more