posted
Total Posts
show more
yeahyeahyeahhh
Holy shit, awesome game.

Glass
38 assists aw yee
noneed
never played games like this, but everything has its beginning..

Europ. sever: sakujoyou
Glass
I think I've completely lost hope in solo queue, earlier I played with some of the worst retards I've ever met on this game, seriously how the fuck do you let an enemy Rammus go 5:0 in the first 10 minutes thinking it's a good idea to chase him from the jungle and die towerdiving REPEATEDLY? And why do people NEVER(I'm not even exaggerating) buy wards, yet they still dare overextending and get ganked, oh wonders. This shit is beyond me.

Also I noticed there's some sort of correlation between grabbing ghost + flash and being a complete baddie.

Every solo queueing day is a losing streak day, yep.
Topic Starter
Lybydose
Don't be hatin' on ghost/flash
Ephemeral

Lybydose wrote:

TEACH ME YOUR MONSTER SHACO

I MUST KNOW

I WANT TO LEARN
yeahyeahyeahhh

Ephemeral wrote:

Lybydose wrote:

TEACH ME YOUR MONSTER SHACO

I MUST KNOW

I WANT TO LEARN
Lybydose is bad at shaco,he just takes all my kills
yeahyeahyeahhh
New champs not that bad, she indeed is kinda quarky to use, but not as hard as everyone is making it out to be. I still think Anivia is harder lol.

Typical statline in the 10 games I've played with here (cept my first where I was 0-5 loooool)

Two_old
I predict her q will get a range nerf
Gabi
Ugh, this game is really stupid,every 2 weeks they release a copied new hero that does the same shit as any other hero. This one is just like kassadin, except her damage output is far better.

Their rules of how to create a hero (anti-pattern, anti-fun etc) will really kill the game.

The new hero is fun to play.... for about 5 games after you totally wreck the shit out of everyone then she gets boring.
Digikid13
:D LoL Yesh
ADD ME:
Digikid13
North America server.
My best game I think (I know I suck).
noneed
Master Yi is an overpowered noob hero and I love him!!!! <3
Cyclone
Master Yi is 100% balanced. I would know, i play him more than anybody else.
Two_old
master yi is about as useful as sivir
Topic Starter
Lybydose
Master Yi brings absolutely nothing to teamfights

...except penta kills.
Digikid13
Don't be mad cause I'm totally (not) awesome.
Fabi
noneed
nunu bot ftw

erm btw I can't login in the LoL forums.I just made another account and even with that acc I can't login in the forum.someone with the same prob?
Glass
nunu bot ain't got shit on shen bot
Two_old
I didn't realize how much they buffed teemo. He's awesome now.
Cyclone
Removing the gold you receive for killing his mushrooms was the biggest buff he got.
Cyclone
Yay, we got to play with elementz.

http://puu.sh/pct
Glass
omg 4 deaths wat a feeder
Two_old
I've been called a feeder with 1 death

the game really has an excellent community
noneed
also depends on how silly your death was..
Glass
No it doesn't. It only depends on how dumb your teammates are or how useless your champion seems to be. (e.g. play Eve, get blamed at no matter how well you did compared to the rest of your team)
Ephemeral
yeah like if you play lux and get a pentakill with her ult if you die EVEN ONCE THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE GAME half your team will immediately start cussing you out as a feeder
[DBF]
Hey there.

I'm a pretty noob and i scared play ranked games, my normal stat is 50% win/lose because i sucks.

add me in thread list, please. Europe, DBF.
noneed
yeah true, but for example if you want to tower dive and another champion interupts you and you strike him and after that the tower kills you and the gold and experience for the kill goes to the champion who only hit you once or twice.. well that's stupid feeding.i think these are pretty silly deaths but fortunately I'm getting out of this level where ppl do this.
Topic Starter
Lybydose
That's why you double tower dive up to the tier 2 tower as a level 4 Singed LIKE A BOSS, get a kill, and still escape from the other guy trying to kill you.

Best game ever.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Look at the time, now at my score, quickly back to the time. You will see it was GG

noneed
whoa didnt the other people say miss and you stole 3 kills or have you done most of the work?
yeahyeahyeahhh

noneed wrote:

whoa didnt the other people say miss and you stole 3 kills or have you done most of the work?
no lybydose found their olaf jungle before creeps spawn. I went down to help so did sona and alistar. I got olaf first, then tyran came and we killed him. Last came heimer, he almost got away with flash but alistar had flash too and knocked him in the air and i was able to double up for the 3rd kill :) BEST WAY TO START A GAME
Gabi
This picture will speak for itself

was critting 1300 YEAH
Decay

Gabi wrote:

This picture will speak for itself

was critting 1300 YEAH
MAGEWICKS <3333

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Look at the time, now at my score, quickly back to the time. You will see it was GG

DONT GET TOO COCKY
yeahyeahyeahhh
Shinde
Add me to member list Lyby.

IGN - ImaCuteLoli
Decay
DjKniteX
Daaaaang, I'm still only lvl 2, and I play the game from time to time, but not as much.... it's good when you have your buddies over to lan with XD
Two_old
I was just in one of the worst games I've ever played. Our team was Janna (me), Irelia, Alistar, LeBlanc, and Ashe. It should be noted that I was locked in as janna before any of them even picked their champion. Right away alistar tells leblanc to go bottom with him and starts saying how he's br and the #1 alistar. I knew right then we'd lost, but decide to go bottom anyway and just refuse to leave. My whole team flips out and tells me how bad I am for not being able to solo a lane, without me saying a word. Long story short, ashe sucks as mid and dies multiple times to kennen, leblanc sucks entirely and is 0 kills most of the game, alistar initiates randomly, irelia is completely horrible and dies while trying to gank anyone, and the entire game the chat log was filled with how bad I am, even though I am the only one warding and using clairvoyance. Why can't they just ban Brazilian ips?
show more