League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Adorn
why do you know the lingo
are you a smurf
Meah
lingo? nope i am not a smurf. I played dota a lot so lanning is quite easier since there are no denies here.
i do not even know what the terms here are XD
Adorn
oh ok
Meah

capped at level 4, time to learn new champion
picky picky_old
am now d2 on eune
i am scared to play more
Hika
CAN U GET TO MASTER PLS
Aurani

picky picky wrote:

am now d2 on eune
i am scared to play more
Mate, EUNE doesn't count. It's like saying you won in a 500m race against people with no legs.
picky picky_old

Aurani wrote:

picky picky wrote:

am now d2 on eune
i am scared to play more
Mate, EUNE doesn't count. It's like saying you won in a 500m race against people with no legs.
like taking candy from a child
Aurani
More like beating it up, setting it on fire and roasting some marshmallows. :p

EUNE is the reason I moved to EUW, thinking that I'm gonna find some more skilled opponents, and to be honest, while the difference in skill is definitely there (people from Eastern Europe tend to be poorer so the gamer culture is not yet embedded deep within the society there), EUW has its fair share of French/Spanish/German imbeciles and after playing thousands of games on both servers I have to conclude that children/mongrels on EUW tend to have their egos so far up their arses that it's extremely hard to cooperate at times and not wish them outright death.
Won't even mention NA..... I have some friends from the land of freedom, but if I had to actually live with the kind of people I met on NA, I'd have committed suicide long ago. :V
picky picky_old

Aurani wrote:

EUNE is the reason I moved to EUW, thinking that I'm gonna find some more skilled opponents, and to be honest, while the difference in skill is definitely there (people from Eastern Europe tend to be poorer so the gamer culture is not yet embedded deep within the society there), EUW has its fair share of French/Spanish/German imbeciles and after playing thousands of games on both servers I have to conclude that children/mongrels on EUW tend to have their egos so far up their arses that it's extremely hard to cooperate at times and not wish them outright death.
Won't even mention NA..... I have some friends from the land of freedom, but if I had to actually live with the kind of people I met on NA, I'd have committed suicide long ago. :V
idk about NA but there really isnt much difference between master on EUNE and master on EUW, it really has the fair share of good/bad players
Aurani
Tbh if I had to choose between servers, I'd go for Oceania... sounds like such a family environment, since the pop size can't be all that big over there. Sadly, the ping there has to be over 200 for me...
picky picky_old
all ive heard is that oceania is a really toxic server LOL but then again what server isnt
Meah
Meanwhile in Ph,
start of the game, you'll get loads of trashtalk.
Jordan
I unironically think NA is the least toxic server out of them all. China / S. Korea are probably the most toxic.
Hika
I haven't met very many toxic on my smurf.
My main however... I've met a big selection of them. Not toxic to me but toxic to enemy team or others.
Aurani
>Playing a match in all seriousness for once
>After 25 mins of being silent, 0-2 Syndra who lost her lane randomly says: "Ez can you hit a fucking skillshot for once in your life you fucking degenerate"
>Haven't actually missed a single skillshot in the entire game, was 5-0 and was significantly ahead of the enemy adc, all while not having interacted with her at all during the game prior to that, neither through chat nor ganks/tfs
EUW toxicity in a nutshell
picky picky_old

Aurani wrote:

>Playing a match in all seriousness for once
>After 25 mins of being silent, 0-2 Syndra who lost her lane randomly says: "Ez can you hit a fucking skillshot for once in your life you fucking degenerate"
>Haven't actually missed a single skillshot in the entire game, was 5-0 and was significantly ahead of the enemy adc, all while not having interacted with her at all during the game prior to that, neither through chat nor ganks/tfs
EUW toxicity in a nutshell
/mute all
Rurree
imo EUNE without Poland is the least toxic

played there for a year, it was okay mostly, compared to the cesspool that i'm currently in
picky picky_old
https://eune.op.gg/ranking/champions/name=tryndamere

ayyy #14 with the best kda of all on eune 8-)
Hika
>Pray4Tryndamere

gg
La Volpe

Aurani wrote:

Well gotta blame someone for their own mistakes amirite? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Adorn
I'm so close to my name change sjifhisuafh

goodbye IP
Hika
won the first game of my provisionals on my smurf
I'm done playing on my smurf now cy@
Meah
I always build 2x Rabadon's Deathcap on Ahri, then suddenly a teammate told me that it doesn't stack.
What have I been doing all this time
Hika
It doesn't stack. Things with unique passives don't stack.
Rwyta
League is like the most retarded game of Russain roulette I had to deal with, you think that you're having a good winning streak but until your promos, the game just had to pair you up with the most brain damaged low gold players who pick Ekko and Kayle support.
picky picky_old

Allmynamestaken wrote:

League is like the most retarded game of Russain roulette I had to deal with, you think that you're having a good winning streak but until your promos, the game just had to pair you up with the most brain damaged low gold players who pick Ekko and Kayle support.
hey no offence but i got to plat with kayle support in season 3 lol
Cear
I'm a filthy Ahri/Camille main that only plays Mid/Top or Jungle only lvl 27 right now cuz I'm grinding to 30, I'm trash I've only gotten 2 S's ever IGN : Cearius o/
Rwyta
Is there any lore about every champion's death animations has a white light/soul thingy after they died? Or Riot just added that for fun which would be a pretty cuck reason.
Aurani
If you're looking for deep lore, Riot Games is not the place for it. Only recently have they started forming an actual lore that makes fucking sense, but even then, they will never even come close to what Blizzard can achieve in their games.

Short answer, no, the current lore doesn't even acknowledge the Summoners Rift as a thing, so everything happening there is completely unrelated to it.
Jordan

Aurani wrote:

If you're looking for deep lore, Riot Games is not the place for it. Only recently have they started forming an actual lore that makes fucking sense, but even then, they will never even come close to what Blizzard can achieve in their games.

Short answer, no, the current lore doesn't even acknowledge the Summoners Rift as a thing, so everything happening there is completely unrelated to it.
The old lore was a lot better. It is since 1-2 years ago that it started losing direction but it used to be awesome really.
Aurani
To each their own, I guess, but tbh the old lore was just there for shits and giggles. I'm guessing they put it in the game because one of their devs was some kind of lorefag and begged for it until they made that thing.
Sure, I'm not exactly happy about the new lore either, but from a factual standpoint it makes more sense. Now they only have to rework every champion's lore to fit into the new one, including some old as shit quotes.
lol
play chaees account in bronze 1 lose 3 games win 1, log my main in low plat win 3 games lose 1

???

inb4 account share XXXDXDDXD
kai99

lol wrote:

play chaees account in bronze 1 lose 3 games win 1, log my main in low plat win 3 games lose 1

???

inb4 account share XXXDXDDXD
happens.

Silver and proud
lol
anyone gold/plat euw wanna duo
Lyawi
I've started playing LoL few days ago and woah, it's hard and funny at the same time.
Stefan

Lyawi wrote:

I've started playing LoL few days ago and woah, it's hard and funny at the same time.
:3c
Endaris

Lyawi wrote:

Quit while you can.
Pachiru
This game is funny when the command "/muteall" is enabled :)
Stefan

Endaris wrote:

Lyawi wrote:

Quit while you can.
Just leave her the fun. She enjoys the game despite of not understanding what's happening. Well, people playing this game for years neither understand it so it barely make a difference here.
show more