posted
Total Posts
show more
Buttercup

fuck i bought it already ))))):
787B
^no fucking way.
Zain Sugieres
Riot is making a circle around Zac's E....
Aurani
Ayyyy, this is the first time in my life I've fought someone in Masters and have actually gone fairly equal with him - even being ahead by 2 cs, woo. =D
As a shitty low Plat, I expected to be eaten alive to say the least. Too bad two of the other teammates ragequit the fucking game after feeding 14 and 9 kills to the sidelanes.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
787B
Any thoughts about these?

Navizel
"now that we actually did something good by adding replays what should our next fuck up be?"
"kills per game have been low for a long time now so why not we make it even lower by putting this blast cone thing in game?"
Hika
the only reason why I am putting my resume up for riot is so if I get the internship, I can sock eveey1 in da face
EneT
wtf, that's going to put tanks in meta again.
Hika
wait I thought tanks were already the meta.
Zain Sugieres
Have tanks ever been out of meta really
EneT

Hika wrote:

wait I thought tanks were already the meta.
For top lane nah. You don't really see any fatty champs like mundos and maokais these days and when tanky champs are played, they're more niche/on the damage side of tanky, like tank ekko.

First C9 vs SSG game was a massacre, I predict this is how the rest of the BO5 will play out. Smoothie on Ali is trash, he doesn't need to flash every combo like he does, wtf.
787B
smells like SSG X SKT on finals
Izzywing
i want to die
Navizel
kek
787B
...ok

Edit: The alfa client is sexy
BrokenArrow
I just got access to the alpha client too, this thing is sexy and smooth as fuck
Hika
I uninstalled league
is it worth reinstalling
Izzywing

Hika wrote:

I uninstalled league
is it worth reinstalling
yea if you want to ruin your life all over again C:

its still fun for me tbh
abychu
how to ruin your life 101: play league of legends ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
BrokenArrow

Hika wrote:

I uninstalled league
is it worth reinstalling
I quit for half a year and honestly it was one of the best times I've had in a while, now I'm back on the hypetrain after all the things Riot has announced (return of soloQ, replays, new client and sandbox mode) and I'm contemplating suicide every day again :)

nah but seriously the game is pretty dope if you aren't a helpless cuck like me
avoid
rip uzi's world buff
deckialord
I've never heard of it(maplestory player for life).
What is it and what is conspect of it?
-SayaKai
I think ph server's gone crazy because of toxic players.
Zain Sugieres
Talon parkour, Rengar now has Nidalee E lol
Hika
Re downloading league as a test to see if my computer has improved after internal dusting

I'm sure this isn't the best way to check but illl do it anyway
Bearizm
What do you call someone that mains ahri and jhin?

Imajhinahri

kill me
Buttercup
ahrin
lmao
Jordan
rip eu dreams
EneT
We're gonna get more SKT skins, boring...
Bearizm
nope. we're going to get SSG skins :)
Izzywing

Bearizm wrote:

if i cant cheer for c9 at least i can cheer for CoreJJ
Bearizm

Hobbes2 wrote:

Bearizm wrote:

if i cant cheer for c9 at least i can cheer for CoreJJ
CHEERING CROWN'S VIKTOR..

but viktor's probably going to get perma-banned in the finals cuz crown is so good with him.
Navizel
SKT is going to win again what's the fucking point
Bearizm
watch SSG 3-1 SKT this sunday. refer to this quote if i'm right B) if not then u can pretend i never said anything
Hika
damn my team gonna win finals again. better cheer for SSG before they do \:D/
EneT

Bearizm wrote:

watch SSG 3-1 SKT this sunday. refer to this quote if i'm right B) if not then u can pretend i never said anything
Korean Bo5s rarely go less than 5 games these days.
Navizel

Bearizm wrote:

hopefully this one is the result or better yet ssg 3-0 skt
i'd rather have two ssg skins than three skt skins
not like i'm going to buy them anyway
EneT
If SKT wins I want them to troll and spam similar champs to what they picked last year, like Ryze, Elise and Alistar. They're completely viable.
AutoMedic

Navizel wrote:

this made me legit sad because SKT already proven themselves enough, and maybe they'll be the three time meme champs after this year's worlds

I want to see a legit underdog story, not a "lolnope you just got snowballed get over it cuck"

but the skt vs rox game was intense, felt like finals material (that pray arrow is so good)
Navizel

AutoMedic wrote:

Navizel wrote:

this made me legit sad because SKT already proven themselves enough, and maybe they'll be the three time meme champs after this year's worlds

I want to see a legit underdog story, not a "lolnope you just got snowballed get over it cuck"

but the skt vs rox game was intense, felt like finals material (that pray arrow is so good)
i wish it was the finals but with rox winning. the meme fortune was 10/10
show more