League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rurree
I believe in Cloud 9.
Hika

Bearizm wrote:

I have been the biggest tsm fanboy and it's so depressing to see they didn't make it out of groups by a sliver amount of score. I am crushed a million times over, however, I'm faithful. Wish TSM will have a better year next time.
I used to be a TSM fan

don't do it it puts a toll on your health
Bearizm

Hika wrote:

Bearizm wrote:

I have been the biggest tsm fanboy and it's so depressing to see they didn't make it out of groups by a sliver amount of score. I am crushed a million times over, however, I'm faithful. Wish TSM will have a better year next time.
I used to be a TSM fan

don't do it it puts a toll on your health
I will forever have faith in TSM. As of now, go get em C9.
Navizel
let's go c9 uwu

AutoMedic
J E N S E N C L A P

also c9 had the advantage early game but ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

also METEOS DADDY
EneT
Sneaky's Ezreal is the first Ezreal I've seen at worlds to do negative damage. He rarely lands his Qs and when he does land them he does no damage because he's so behind from being so lackluster on the champion. Literally worse than Meteos' Lee Sin.
787B
Jesus Christ.
EneT
The NA hype this year didn't even make sense. Just because TSM started adopting a Korean schedule doesn't mean they'd be up to their level. They only started at the start of the split while Korean teams have been doing it for years. Sure they can win games by gaining an early lead and snowballing but Korean teams just have way more experience. Either ahead or from behind, they have more experience on what to do at every situation. I don't think NA teams know how to play from behind, specifically TSM who just try do crazy, Immortals-esque plays whenever they're in that kind of situation.
TSM dominated NA because they had strong lanes and they knew how to play around their strong lanes and close out a game, but what happens when they're against a team that has stronger lanes than them? RNG showed us what happened.
Next year maybe, if they choose to stick with that schedule.
Navizel
fuck me
EneT
NA really needs more than one good bot lane duo excluding DL and BioFrost. Biofrost showed that he really is a rookie in his performance at worlds being outclassed by the other supports and DL just got fucked by Uzi. DL and Bio aren't going to improve playing in a region in which the 2nd best duo lane is considered Stixxay and Aphromoo. There is a lack of competition right now for bot lane in NA so what NA really needs is for either Piglet to stay in NA and get partnered with a good support or for another ADC import to come in.

Also, Huni and Reignover need to stay in NA if NA ever hopes to to remain viable at worlds. The addition of Huni and Reignover to IMT is responsible for the big spike in improvement in regards to teams in NA.
Cloudchaser
Inb4 SKT wins again the worlds

Fml
EneT
A world championship in which either H2K or ANX is guaranteed to make it to semis. That's crazy
Hika
SSG
fuck da rest
EneT
Nah fuck you, rooting for mah bois ROX Tigers. No matter how successful they are, they just have that underdog story.
Bearizm
/
Endaris
Yesterday I watched worlds for the first time again since S4.

Who the fuck is this slender person pretending to be Krepo?
avoid
worlds has been great so far. happy to see my favorite NA escape groups
Eidea

Guess I can't complain too much; at least I survived Group C, somehow \:
787B

Eidea wrote:

dat Samsung in last
Buttercup

lmao
Eidea

Moon Dancer wrote:

Eidea wrote:

dat Samsung in last
IKR?! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING OTL

Looking back on it, I question why I put a Korean team in last place.

In my defense, I didn't know much about any of the Group D teams aside from TSM ._.
787B

faters will say its hake
Buttercup

fuck i bought it already ))))):
787B
^no fucking way.
Zain Sugieres
Riot is making a circle around Zac's E....
Aurani
Ayyyy, this is the first time in my life I've fought someone in Masters and have actually gone fairly equal with him - even being ahead by 2 cs, woo. =D
As a shitty low Plat, I expected to be eaten alive to say the least. Too bad two of the other teammates ragequit the fucking game after feeding 14 and 9 kills to the sidelanes.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
787B
Any thoughts about these?

Navizel
"now that we actually did something good by adding replays what should our next fuck up be?"
"kills per game have been low for a long time now so why not we make it even lower by putting this blast cone thing in game?"
Hika
the only reason why I am putting my resume up for riot is so if I get the internship, I can sock eveey1 in da face
EneT
wtf, that's going to put tanks in meta again.
Hika
wait I thought tanks were already the meta.
Zain Sugieres
Have tanks ever been out of meta really
EneT

Hika wrote:

wait I thought tanks were already the meta.
For top lane nah. You don't really see any fatty champs like mundos and maokais these days and when tanky champs are played, they're more niche/on the damage side of tanky, like tank ekko.

First C9 vs SSG game was a massacre, I predict this is how the rest of the BO5 will play out. Smoothie on Ali is trash, he doesn't need to flash every combo like he does, wtf.
787B
smells like SSG X SKT on finals
Izzywing
i want to die
Navizel
kek
787B
...ok

Edit: The alfa client is sexy
BrokenArrow
I just got access to the alpha client too, this thing is sexy and smooth as fuck
Hika
I uninstalled league
is it worth reinstalling
Izzywing

Hika wrote:

I uninstalled league
is it worth reinstalling
yea if you want to ruin your life all over again C:

its still fun for me tbh
show more