League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
AutoMedic
i got janna for some reason
Bearizm
EDG EDG EDG

Don't let these EU cucks go through groups :^)

edit: fuc my ass
PatZar
ugh, i dont play this game recently
probably this is my old screenshot lmao
Cloudchaser

PatZar wrote:

ugh, i dont play this game recently
probably this is my old screenshot lmao
I had that score playing Illaoi support. I was trolling hard.

My wallet is ready for Star Guardians and Tristana
Secretpipe
Tried my luck with the new SG skin ~

did it work? c:
Cloudchaser
Instead of firecannon, I would buy a Phantom Dancer
Secretpipe
I went for range since I was almost destroyin' dem kek
Cloudchaser
It's ok since you were fed.

After 3 weeks I think I can play league again (I hope my connection doesn't play against me)
EneT
TSM better not disappoint me.
787B
inb4 rng wins every game
Navizel

Moon Dancer wrote:

inb4 splyce lose every game

EneT wrote:

lol

edit: nvm lol. week 2 magic is happening again
FuZ
hots is better than lol
Cloudchaser

FuZ wrote:

hots is better than lol
HON is better than hots

kappa
Navizel
nice bandle pic
Cloudchaser
Bandlebro is my favorite artist from League of Legends. God bless Tristana.

Let's have a bit more of faith to those junglers that smite the scuttler.
Navizel
Same. Although he's the only League artist I know.

also fuck tsm lmao
787B

EneT wrote:

Errrrrrrr

Btw, why the fuck Soraka didn't get a Star Guardian skin??
Bearizm
i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression
EneT
The NA hype of this year along with the Chinese hype of last year just proves you should never hype up a region unless it's Korea. Fnatic still remains the most consistent and most dominant western team in the worlds stage. I doubt C9's making it out of groups; disappointed in NA. Oh well, I've been rooting for ROX Tigers anyways.
787B

EneT wrote:

The NA hype of this year along with the Chinese hype of last year just proves you should never hype up a region unless it's Korea. Fnatic still remains the most consistent and most dominant western team in the worlds stage. I doubt C9's making it out of groups; disappointed in NA. Oh well, I've been rooting for ROX Tigers anyways.
#believeinimpact
Bearizm
I have been the biggest tsm fanboy and it's so depressing to see they didn't make it out of groups by a sliver amount of score. I am crushed a million times over, however, I'm faithful. Wish TSM will have a better year next time.
Cloudchaser
Soraka has like 3 skins related to stars. Why not Star Guardian Bard?

WELP.
787B

Rito pls

Bard is shit
Mismagius
Cloudchaser
Secretpipe
nice
Ayachi-

lmao rip me
Rurree
I believe in Cloud 9.
Hika

Bearizm wrote:

I have been the biggest tsm fanboy and it's so depressing to see they didn't make it out of groups by a sliver amount of score. I am crushed a million times over, however, I'm faithful. Wish TSM will have a better year next time.
I used to be a TSM fan

don't do it it puts a toll on your health
Bearizm

Hika wrote:

Bearizm wrote:

I used to be a TSM fan

don't do it it puts a toll on your health
I will forever have faith in TSM. As of now, go get em C9.
Navizel
let's go c9 uwu

AutoMedic
J E N S E N C L A P

also c9 had the advantage early game but ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

also METEOS DADDY
EneT
Sneaky's Ezreal is the first Ezreal I've seen at worlds to do negative damage. He rarely lands his Qs and when he does land them he does no damage because he's so behind from being so lackluster on the champion. Literally worse than Meteos' Lee Sin.
787B
Jesus Christ.
EneT
The NA hype this year didn't even make sense. Just because TSM started adopting a Korean schedule doesn't mean they'd be up to their level. They only started at the start of the split while Korean teams have been doing it for years. Sure they can win games by gaining an early lead and snowballing but Korean teams just have way more experience. Either ahead or from behind, they have more experience on what to do at every situation. I don't think NA teams know how to play from behind, specifically TSM who just try do crazy, Immortals-esque plays whenever they're in that kind of situation.
TSM dominated NA because they had strong lanes and they knew how to play around their strong lanes and close out a game, but what happens when they're against a team that has stronger lanes than them? RNG showed us what happened.
Next year maybe, if they choose to stick with that schedule.
Navizel
fuck me
EneT
NA really needs more than one good bot lane duo excluding DL and BioFrost. Biofrost showed that he really is a rookie in his performance at worlds being outclassed by the other supports and DL just got fucked by Uzi. DL and Bio aren't going to improve playing in a region in which the 2nd best duo lane is considered Stixxay and Aphromoo. There is a lack of competition right now for bot lane in NA so what NA really needs is for either Piglet to stay in NA and get partnered with a good support or for another ADC import to come in.

Also, Huni and Reignover need to stay in NA if NA ever hopes to to remain viable at worlds. The addition of Huni and Reignover to IMT is responsible for the big spike in improvement in regards to teams in NA.
Cloudchaser
Inb4 SKT wins again the worlds

Fml
EneT
A world championship in which either H2K or ANX is guaranteed to make it to semis. That's crazy
Hika
SSG
fuck da rest
show more