forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Navizel
sure thing bud
Mismagius
this season only 3 of the ~130 champions in league haven't been picked competitively, idk what you're on about
Navizel
but that's for the whole season
ti6 is one patch. I don't know about you but for me I'd rather have diversity in one patch than the whole season. Champions picked not even reaching half the total during a tournament isn't that interesting especially with PvE. Yeah some heroes in TI6 were only picked once but that's still a lot better than League's.

Looked around a bit about some stats about past majors and looks like Bloodseeker is the only one that isn't picked at all (excluding Arc Warden cause he's still unavailable in competitive)
Bearizm
who cares about overwatch omg you're on a thread about LEAGUE, not your shitty overwatch.

Navizel pls gtfo, you took a joke from BD and made it serious.
Navizel
who cares about you omg I'm not even talking about overwatch. heck I don't even play that game. I'm talking about how league's competitive scene compare to other moba and league's flaws.

Bearizm pls gtfo, you just don't want to have your feelings hurt and you're killing discussion with your attitude
Zain Sugieres
Stop arguing and talk about new Yorick
Aurani
No no Zain, this is the general attitude you find among League players, let them. :V

Also, retards picking the new Yorick on ranked without ever having played him. Oh the joy.
Hika

Bearizm wrote:

who cares about overwatch omg you're on a thread about LEAGUE, not your shitty overwatch.

Navizel pls gtfo, you took a joke from BD and made it serious.
why are u mad I'm genuinely curious
Bearizm
My feelings aren't hurt cuz of your irrelevant opinion. This isn't a thread about League vs Overwatch... Neither am I here to read some shitty arguments or comparison between the 2.

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Stop arguing and talk about new Yorick
Hika
ok bitch

I actually don't like new yorick after SEEING IT
still not touching the game after a few months but I've SEEN it
Navizel

Bearizm wrote:

My feelings aren't hurt cuz of your irrelevant opinion. This isn't a thread about League vs Overwatch... Neither am I here to read some shitty arguments or comparison between the 2.

Hika wrote:

why are u mad I'm genuinely curious
like seriously I'm pretty sure we had something like this before and you're getting butthurt over this. If you're not here for arguments then you really need to get the fuck out of this thread and never come back again. By the way, I am talking about DotA 2 not Overwatch so get your shit straight.

err... I've seen the new Yorick and it's alright. Still not going back to playing the game again though. Not until they get at least 3/4 of the champion pool actually usable and they rework the picks and bans. Yeah they're actually reworking the champions to make them viable in the meta but then they nerf them to oblivion like Poppy where you don't see her anymore so what's the point really. We're seeing new champs being played every new patch but that's because they nerfed the champs above them. It's a never ending cycle.
Zain Sugieres
Poppy is still strong you just have to know how to properly play her.
Hika
I think poppy actually still works but she's more vulnerable than she was before.
Izzywing
people who dont even play league anymore coming to the league thread to complain about league lol

I'll be honest, I kinda miss old yorick (for a while I had my most games on him) but this new Yorick looks pretty cool, I guess. Haven't tried him yet, since I haven't bothered to learn his kit in normals yet.

If Zac comes back into the meta maybe we can expect Poppy as a counterpick, but I don't really think she'll be good enough as a regular pick.
Hika
Have you ever considered the situation that people still watch competitive league?
Serious question.

As in, I watch competitive league and don't play, but I don't know anyone else who does.
Bearizm

Hobbes2 wrote:

people who dont even play league anymore coming to the league thread to complain about league lol

I'll be honest, I kinda miss old yorick (for a while I had my most games on him) but this new Yorick looks pretty cool, I guess. Haven't tried him yet, since I haven't bothered to learn his kit in normals yet.

If Zac comes back into the meta maybe we can expect Poppy as a counterpick, but I don't really think she'll be good enough as a regular pick.
Zac has been slowly crawling back into the meta. He's been played a lot more frequently as of recent.

Also, some dickhead on reddit leaked tsm vs skt scrims with tsm's side of the voice comms... Fucking hackers... or was it an inside job? Can't believe how much of an asshole some people can be.
Rurree
There's no rule preventing them from complaining about League in this thread. At least they had their reasons as to why, and they're pretty much open to discussion. No one's getting butt hurt about anything until you guys were being too defensive of the game.

Also who the fuck was talking about Overwatch? Weren't we all favoring League over it based on the previous posts? Navizel was talking about Dota lmfao I think you got confused.

It's the truth though, I enjoyed watching TI6 compared to the other Worlds because the matches get boring to watch, but I will definitely watch Worlds for one reason only and that is for Cloud 9. :D
Hika
>when IMT goes super positive in reg season but chokes on C9s cock

yeah idk ether
Navizel
it hurts as a turtle fan
Izzywing
It's the truth though, I enjoyed watching TI6 compared to the other Worlds because the matches get boring to watch, but I will definitely watch Worlds for one reason only and that is for Cloud 9.
im callin it, c9 first place

i probably wont be able to see them win because my freedom boner will be in the way :///
Bearizm

I'll cut my own dick if C9 makes it to the semi finals
Jordan

Hobbes2 wrote:

Zac is already in the meta and he's a pretty strong pick actually lol
Rurree
I feel like the champiosnhip9 dream has already ended :(
Zain Sugieres
Zac is always in the meta
Aurani
>1lp missing to promos
Man I'll hang someone for this
Bearizm
C9 is FREE9 by now.
Hika
>when you try to buy merchandise from IMT website but they don't sell lanyards

what the fuck
I can buy a 50$ jacket but I won't be okay without the lanyard you sluts
I Am Kawaii
league of legends makes me QQ
Aurani
When I see a jungle Kog on my team, I instantly tilt.
Izzywing

Aurani wrote:

its fun tho :(

none of the problems of not knowing how to 2v2 to save your life with all of the benefits of vomiting damage all over the enemy team!
Rurree

Hika wrote:

>when you try to buy merchandise from IMT website but they don't sell lanyards

what the fuck
I can buy a 50$ jacket but I won't be okay without the lanyard you sluts
i didn't know you support IMT lol
I Am Kawaii

Aurani wrote:

I ban kog cause of that reason LOL
Buttercup

sht up and take my money
i dont have money
Kibbleru

I Am Kawaii wrote:

Aurani wrote:

I ban kog cause of that reason LOL
i ban it cuz jungle kog too broken
Zain Sugieres
Kog is getting unreworked tho
Aurani
Idk why people never seem to play Quinn mid on lower elos. She's the fucking ticket out of plat and below. No one on mid knows how to deal with her, no one really expects her on mid either, and a good Quinn can still stay relevant lategame.
Zain Sugieres
The games in plat and below are usually a lot longer than in dia and as you said,

Aurani wrote:

a good Quinn can still stay relevant lategame.
Try to find a good Quinn in lower than plat
La Volpe
I got Forecast Janna from a box and unlocked her with my orange crystals and then I decided the roll 3 skins into a permanent one and got Championship Zed, fuck yeah I love hextech crafting.
Neku Okazaki
Jordan
Just fuck my shit up fam, can't watch the opening ceremony because it starts too late here.
show more