forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
I play top Kindred sometimes and that works. Not sure about mid, kindred doesn't have alot of burst.
Bearizm
jk lane kindred can smd
Adorn
Yorick rework looks cool.
Too bad I don't like Yorick. :)
Zain Sugieres
He will probably get reworked and be played/banned in every game and after that he will just be a rare pick, not as rare as before but still rare.
Aurani
As are most sterile shitchamps nowadays.
Adorn

Aurani wrote:

As are most sterile shitchamps nowadays.
^^^^^^^^^^^
Hika
haha kindred only works in jungle u scrubs.
Hika
Also I've recorded the amount of time I haven't been playing league, which is a few months.
I'm on a rolllll
BrokenArrow
same and I'm not planning to ever come back
Hika

BrokenArrow wrote:

same and I'm not planning to ever come back
but
u
always
say
this
BrokenArrow
thats referring to pre 2016 me 8)
Hika
8) u is right

i'm probably gonna end up playing again because i just saw the new yorick and he looks pretty savage in teamfights sooooooooooooooooooooooo
and i think he'd be great with my syndra woo
Mismagius
yorick is probably gonna be a splitpushing machine
Mimir

Hika wrote:

In bronze game, kindred can be played on toplane and botlane ^^
Aurani
>Championship Riven getting a different look for those who bought it in s2
Hika

Mimir71 wrote:

Hika wrote:

am I the only one seeing something wrong here
Adorn

Hika wrote:

Mimir71 wrote:

am I the only one seeing something wrong here
bronze mentality
BrokenArrow
T S M
S
M
Bearizm
been a tsm fan since i started playing. fuck those fake fans who doubted them >:(

proud 1000th post PogChamp
melidian
Add me @ melidian
:)
aynoz
NA fans hoping their team will pass group stage this year. :)
Zain Sugieres
Watching pro scene in 2016 LUL
aynoz

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Korean scene is still good.
But yeah, lcs are boring to watch now.
Bearizm
have u guys seen c9 vs tsm? that shit was hype af. a bit of a clown fiesta from free9's very own fuccboi meteos aka tilted af
787B
GO INTZ!!!
HUE IS GOING TO WORLDSSS.
Zain Sugieres
Brbrbr?
Jordan

Zain Sugieres wrote:

this lol. I'm only gonna watch Worlds I guess but I won't be nearly as hyped as I was the previous years.
Bearizm
hey d00ds u don't have to bash the people who watch the competitive scene just cuz u don't. You're not special.
Mismagius
b-b-but league is dead! muh overwatch is b-better! you're stupid if you don't like what I do!!
Rurree
I quitted Overwatch after playing it for 2 months. It got boring and repetitive WAY TOO QUICKLY.

Might get back too it soon though.
Aurani

Blue Dragon wrote:

b-b-but league is dead! muh overwatch is b-better! you're stupid if you don't like what I do!!
It's quite funny how many people called League "a dead game" due to Overwatch coming out, but now no one even talks about it anymore. Loving the sheep mentality of the general populace of this planet.
Zain Sugieres
Overwatch gets pretty boring after a while tbh because there's no much variety in heroes
Navizel

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Overwatch gets pretty boring after a while tbh because there's no much variety in heroes
much like league lmao
meanwhile ti6 has 105 picks out of 110 heroes available in captain's mode
787B
because who the fk gets mastery 7 with tk

Bearizm

Navizel wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

much like league lmao
meanwhile ti6 has 105 picks out of 110 heroes available in captain's mode
get out
Navizel
sure thing bud
Mismagius
this season only 3 of the ~130 champions in league haven't been picked competitively, idk what you're on about
Navizel
but that's for the whole season
ti6 is one patch. I don't know about you but for me I'd rather have diversity in one patch than the whole season. Champions picked not even reaching half the total during a tournament isn't that interesting especially with PvE. Yeah some heroes in TI6 were only picked once but that's still a lot better than League's.

Looked around a bit about some stats about past majors and looks like Bloodseeker is the only one that isn't picked at all (excluding Arc Warden cause he's still unavailable in competitive)
Bearizm
who cares about overwatch omg you're on a thread about LEAGUE, not your shitty overwatch.

Navizel pls gtfo, you took a joke from BD and made it serious.
Navizel
who cares about you omg I'm not even talking about overwatch. heck I don't even play that game. I'm talking about how league's competitive scene compare to other moba and league's flaws.

Bearizm pls gtfo, you just don't want to have your feelings hurt and you're killing discussion with your attitude
show more