forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
repr1se

Aurani wrote:

I constantly joke around with my teammates when I'm playing Anivia and no one EVER tried to report me for it or tell me I'm trolling. People I did that to were the sort that understood League as a game, not as a "fuck my mother is going to castrate me if I don't win" challenge.
While ranked is indeed supposed to be serious
What's your point?

Also, going 0-9 with 30cs doesn't mean trolling either, it means the guy is totally inept at playing that champion and has no knowledge of how to come back after the initial loss.
It's trolling. At maximum, any sane person getting stomped in lane would die no more than 4 times. After that 4th death, it's obvious that the player made too many mistakes and should minimize losses, rather than go in and feed more. "Oh, I lost my lane, might as well feed and not try anymore because I don't want my teammates to carry me" is trolling.

I do agree that toxic people should be shot to death whilst drowning in their own piss, but I honestly don't think how you could improve it apart from reintroducing the community-judging.
Bring tribunal back. All I'll say.

As far as afking goes, it also doesn't really work the way you think. Yeah, afkers are not punished enough, I agree, but even if they introduce more severe rules, you as a "good" player won't notice shit. Why? Because most people you play with, you only see once, at BEST twice if you queue up again at the same time, and what does that mean? You only ever get to see them afking once. So, no matter how good the system is, you can't possibly punish someone who afk'd just once in the last 20 or 50 battles, as it may have been an emergency or something beyond his control. That, however, doesn't mean jack shit to you, because you just lost that game and to you his ONE afking meant a whole lot more than it objectively should.
And if you have time for only ONE game each day, a single AFK in a single game means more than you think it does.
EneT
His point is that he's a filthy casual.
Zain Sugieres

repr1se wrote:

It's trolling. At maximum, any sane person getting stomped in lane would die no more than 4 times. After that 4th death, it's obvious that the player made too many mistakes and should minimize losses, rather than go in and feed more. "Oh, I lost my lane, might as well feed and not try anymore because I don't want my teammates to carry me" is trolling.
You don't really know if the guy is feeding on purpose if he is just dying. He might be trying to just get farm and try to survive till he gets items to do anything but can't do anything because the enemy is killing him everytime. He doesn't even have to be going in if there is enemy that has at least 1 form of gap closer or long range cc. Players with no knowledge about their champions usually don't know how they should come back and go straight for the farm, it's not trolling but lack of knowledge.
Aurani
Not only that, but some people are just not all that bright or are simply children who don't view it as seriously as others.

The biggest mistake we do without realising is thinking that our teammates are equal to us, which they are not. You have no idea if that Graves who just towerdived for no damn reason is maybe a bit mentally behind (has an actual illness) or if he's 7 years old. We subconsciously think they're at the same level as us, so it puzzles us when we see them do retarded shit.

So yeah, that 0-9 guy has a plethora of excuses to cover that score apart from being a feeder. :p
Mismagius
I once went 0/6 on lane because I kept getting 2 or 3-man dives as top even though I was really behind and on a losing matchup (Sion vs Fiora). The team played it out and managed to keep the mid/bot advantage and in the mid-late game I just spam-farmed (fiora didn't know how to splitpush) and helped the team as I could, won the game and ended up 6/8 which isn't a really good score but yeah.

Wouldn't have happened if the team instantly assumed I was trolling and got tilted for the rest of the match.
Aurani
Dyrus is getting PTSD flashbacks to this day.
Bearizm
i will be the one who makes mid kindred work you all will see >:(
EneT
I play top Kindred sometimes and that works. Not sure about mid, kindred doesn't have alot of burst.
Bearizm
jk lane kindred can smd
Adorn
Yorick rework looks cool.
Too bad I don't like Yorick. :)
Zain Sugieres
He will probably get reworked and be played/banned in every game and after that he will just be a rare pick, not as rare as before but still rare.
Aurani
As are most sterile shitchamps nowadays.
Adorn

Aurani wrote:

As are most sterile shitchamps nowadays.
^^^^^^^^^^^
Hika
haha kindred only works in jungle u scrubs.
Hika
Also I've recorded the amount of time I haven't been playing league, which is a few months.
I'm on a rolllll
BrokenArrow
same and I'm not planning to ever come back
Hika

BrokenArrow wrote:

same and I'm not planning to ever come back
but
u
always
say
this
BrokenArrow
thats referring to pre 2016 me 8)
Hika
8) u is right

i'm probably gonna end up playing again because i just saw the new yorick and he looks pretty savage in teamfights sooooooooooooooooooooooo
and i think he'd be great with my syndra woo
Mismagius
yorick is probably gonna be a splitpushing machine
Mimir

Hika wrote:

In bronze game, kindred can be played on toplane and botlane ^^
Aurani
>Championship Riven getting a different look for those who bought it in s2
Hika

Mimir71 wrote:

Hika wrote:

am I the only one seeing something wrong here
Adorn

Hika wrote:

Mimir71 wrote:

am I the only one seeing something wrong here
bronze mentality
BrokenArrow
T S M
S
M
Bearizm
been a tsm fan since i started playing. fuck those fake fans who doubted them >:(

proud 1000th post PogChamp
melidian
Add me @ melidian
:)
aynoz
NA fans hoping their team will pass group stage this year. :)
Zain Sugieres
Watching pro scene in 2016 LUL
aynoz

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Korean scene is still good.
But yeah, lcs are boring to watch now.
Bearizm
have u guys seen c9 vs tsm? that shit was hype af. a bit of a clown fiesta from free9's very own fuccboi meteos aka tilted af
787B
GO INTZ!!!
HUE IS GOING TO WORLDSSS.
Zain Sugieres
Brbrbr?
Jordan

Zain Sugieres wrote:

this lol. I'm only gonna watch Worlds I guess but I won't be nearly as hyped as I was the previous years.
Bearizm
hey d00ds u don't have to bash the people who watch the competitive scene just cuz u don't. You're not special.
Mismagius
b-b-but league is dead! muh overwatch is b-better! you're stupid if you don't like what I do!!
Rurree
I quitted Overwatch after playing it for 2 months. It got boring and repetitive WAY TOO QUICKLY.

Might get back too it soon though.
Aurani

Blue Dragon wrote:

b-b-but league is dead! muh overwatch is b-better! you're stupid if you don't like what I do!!
It's quite funny how many people called League "a dead game" due to Overwatch coming out, but now no one even talks about it anymore. Loving the sheep mentality of the general populace of this planet.
Zain Sugieres
Overwatch gets pretty boring after a while tbh because there's no much variety in heroes
Navizel

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Overwatch gets pretty boring after a while tbh because there's no much variety in heroes
much like league lmao
meanwhile ti6 has 105 picks out of 110 heroes available in captain's mode
show more