forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
La Volpe

Zain Sugieres wrote:

I am waiting for Pantheon graphical rework, Riot please
I'm waiting for them to make a Baker skin for Pantheon.. that would be glorious.
AutoMedic

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Trying to play support with random adc is a deathwish
Try playing with a friend. Never play bot in solo queue
Aurani
I used to main adc back in the good old days so I tried playing it again a month or so ago and got into a match with a Blitz support. I swear to God the guy had some problems with his eyes, as he couldn't land a single hook on ANYONE, regardless of distance or sidestepping. I whined so much about him on Skype to my friends until they ganked bot and saw what kind of failure that guy really is.

I really hope he had a mental illness or some problem with the eyes, because if he was perfectly healthy and normal, he would make the list for the worst human being I've seen (in person) playing League of Legends.
AutoMedic
now I wouldn't really defend that blitz for being a huge retard but the amount of skill it takes to actually land a successfull ekko stun is pretty high
Zain Sugieres
Bad players usually pick Blitz because they think hitting that Q is the easiest thing to do and they will always win because "I played a normal game and I won it so it must mean I am Blitz master"
Aurani
I can't sadly provide any screenshots of his failures, but just trust me, it looked borderline troll when he tried to hook someone. He even couldn't land his damn E on a champion but E'd minions constantly instead.

Also, Riven support with Vayne is actually quite a valid pick. :^)
AutoMedic

Aurani wrote:

Riven support
no
Bearizm
riven support lo no pls

Veigar with vayne is actually doable tho because vayne can E the enemy when they're in veigar's stun circle. so it's a guaranteed CC if they are caught inside.
Izzywing
nunu is the best support in the game
Kobold84
Nunu is just the best, so we can exclude him.
Zain Sugieres
Bard jungle is the best
AutoMedic

Hobbes2 wrote:

nunu is the best support in the game
nunu literal god of.cc
Bearizm
Zain Sugieres
hehe xd
Buttercup

this poro <3
Neku Okazaki

Nhawak wrote:

this poro <3
I love this splash art, but I dont have this skin :(
Bearizm
yo zain are you in tyler's discord server? lmao
Buttercup
i hate yasuo
Neku Okazaki

Nhawak wrote:

i hate yasuo
Me too :(
Zain Sugieres

Bearizm wrote:

yo zain are you in tyler's discord server? lmao
Didn't it get removed like 30 minutes after creation because it was too cancerous?

Also Ryze jungle opieop
Bearizm
Bearizm

love this dude, but i wish the d1 kraken came for me instead :c
Neku Okazaki
Whitout WTFast 90ms - Whit WTFast 480ms...
Zain Sugieres
I don't even know why you would try WTFast, it is seriously the most obvious scam
Rurree
Well, I tried WTFast and my ms went down from 150 to 90.. But that's on Overwatch.
Buttercup

is this a mini rengar??

Bearizm
Gnar + Rengo + GP

Kled tho, looks like the long lost mentally challenged brother of Kog

edit: wait so they're actually 1 champion and that kog maw thing is his pet lol.. I thought that's a new skin for gnar lmao
Buttercup

Bearizm wrote:

I thought that's a new skin for gnar lmao
????????????????? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?
Zain Sugieres
I am pretty sure the new champ will have a passive for 3 autoattacks to do something and an ultimate with delay
Shoutoshi
saem im sure he'll have a thre hitt procc bc rito loves these types of abilities. this game would be mroe fun if my friends ( i ahve none) would just come back to league, but they're busy playing ovrwatch or clicking circels
Bearizm

Nhawak wrote:

Bearizm wrote:

I thought that's a new skin for gnar lmao
????????????????? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?
He looks like gnar so I thought the champ spotlight includes gnar with a new skin and Kled himself but apparently, both are Kled so i fuked up lol.
Buttercup
Kyoukoh
riot is running out of ideas for champion designs
Zain Sugieres
yeah this passive is interesting but his abilities are just other champions' abilities but in different shape
Aurani

Intervital wrote:

riot is running out of ideas for champion designs
The gay thing is that Riot isn't running out of ideas - some of the more recent champions still have nice designs, but they've become a sterile cashcow, just making champions that are "safe" for balancing because they care more about the pro scene than their actual fans. Not that I'm surprised, considering most of their revenue comes from the sheer promotional weight the pro scene has.
Bearizm
Graves turned into a yordle

dat ult... pair that with karma and sivir holy moly...
Jordan
switching back to my old shitty computer after playing for 2 weeks on a 1k euro gaming pc is depressing to say the very least :/ I knew good hardware made a difference, but not THAT big of a difference
Neku Okazaki
La Volpe

Neku okazaki wrote:

:^)
EneT
Mid GP is the only fun champion rn. I've converted into a GP 1-trick the last 2 months.

show more