Buttercup
just you
Bearizm

Pappy wrote:

Its just me or they changed only 3 shadows on her body
yes, yes they did.

Nhawak wrote:

15843854395 times better
actually the shadow on her arm is wrong. the lighter part should be the ones that's currently dark.

------------

still waiting for my pool party ahri skin BibleThump
Bearizm
Can we get a hehe xd in chat?
Buttercup

Bearizm wrote:

her W become water, it would be cool!
Bearizm

Nhawak wrote:

Bearizm wrote:

her W become water, it would be cool!
make her a water bender. she got plenty of those down there if u know what i mean ;)
Zain Sugieres
Ahri needs a nude skin
Bearizm

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Ahri needs a nude skin
hey man, I couldn't agree more.
Restore
Same
Zain Sugieres
Adc Ahri OpieOP
Bearizm

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Adc Ahri OpieOP
fervor works nicely on her if her w lands on the enemy yea.. but if u go that close, chances are you're gonna die in teamfights.

anyways, anyone got tips on how to carry soloq games as mid? i'm G3 JP server and i have solo q anxiety so i queue w/ friends like the boosted animal that i am BibleThump
Kibbleru

Bearizm wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Adc Ahri OpieOP
fervor works nicely on her if her w lands on the enemy yea.. but if u go that close, chances are you're gonna die in teamfights.

anyways, anyone got tips on how to carry soloq games as mid? i'm G3 JP server and i have solo q anxiety so i queue w/ friends like the boosted animal that i am BibleThump
dont play adc.

jg is wrguably the best role to carry with if your teammates have half a brain since you can support any lane you want and be a monster across the entire map. plus u can shot call from that role and controll the flow of ur game.

top lane can be good because u can always pick something your team needs (cc, tank)

i have to say adc is arguably one of the worst roles right now because its super team reliant.
Aurani
Mid as a role is extremely versatile and next to jungle perhaps the most crucial role in the game.

Your goal as a mid player is to get ahead of the enemy mid laner as soon as possible, for a number of reasons. When you get ahead you can decide whether to pressure the mid tower (the most important outer tower early in the game) so as to draw in the enemy jungler and grab his attention so he can't influence other lanes. You can decide to perhaps roam bot and be a constant thorn in the side of the enemy adc and his support, thus once again drawing the attention of the enemy jungler and forcing their duo to play very defensively and not be able to guard drake that easily. Alternatively, if the enemy has a snowball carry jungler (Nida is a great example of a snowbally carry jungler that is utter shit once set far enough behind) you could help your jungler bully their jungler thus robbing him of his strengths and putting your own jungler ahead so he can project the lead onto the outer two lanes. The reason I'm mentioning helping top last is because in the current meta, helping top is by far the shittiest option no matter how you look at it. Most of the time top is going to be tanks, and tanks give zero fucks about being behind - they can easily do their job even with 60 less cs and being 0-10.

That's why mid is not for those who don't know what to do when ahead and don't think in advance. It's the lane that has the potential to influence every other lane (and jungle) and make the enemy feel even the smallest of the gold lead set by your mid laner.

Study matchups and your own teammates (some people are not worth assisting for shit - like easily tilted ones), learn when to roam to top, when to roam and contest drag, when to push/pressure and when to just farm.
Zain Sugieres
All adcs are boring except for Azir and Jhin. Other roles are fun when u play offmeta.
Ayachi-

I was so hyped
Bearizm
damn imma write this shit on a fukin notepad. and i don't play adc anyways i can be anything but adc... mostly just mid-jg-top.

Thanks Aurani, Kibb.
Hika
Mid is a great lane. Had to pick it up pre season because adc is way too team reliant. Even if you are light years ahead, the team's enemy jungler will always find a way to shut you down, and that's simply because your top lane and mid lanes can't cover their bases too well after they get beat. So I'm just gonna keep playing Syndra and Lux mid until someone knows how to beat me :p
Bearizm
I just played mid vs Morg as LB.. Normal game. She went Banner of Command to ZZ'Rot... Ultimate fucking counter I couldn't do shit but roam. But if I roam, she gets a tower it's so dumb. How do I fight cheese like these.... I went 4/2/5 but we lost cuz they had gnar constantly splitpushing and a zzrot portal + Banner minion constantly pushing mid..

http://jp.op.gg/summoner/userName=Bearizm
Aurani
If she goes Banner and Zzrot and you can't kill her with your jungler, that's when she wins. Your jungler is supposed to camp your lane 24/7 there, and once she's sufficiently far behind, THEN you roam. If you roam with her still being in the lane and your jungler not paying any kind of attention to it, you'll at BEST get a few kills on bot/top for the price of both your towers on mid. That's not worth it, unless you get a drag every time it's up on top of getting all those kills on bot. That's why it's not worth it, and your jungler should've done a better job at camping your lane for the first 15 minutes.
Bearizm

Aurani wrote:

If she goes Banner and Zzrot and you can't kill her with your jungler, that's when she wins. Your jungler is supposed to camp your lane 24/7 there, and once she's sufficiently far behind, THEN you roam. If you roam with her still being in the lane and your jungler not paying any kind of attention to it, you'll at BEST get a few kills on bot/top for the price of both your towers on mid. That's not worth it, unless you get a drag every time it's up on top of getting all those kills on bot. That's why it's not worth it, and your jungler should've done a better job at camping your lane for the first 15 minutes.
That's too much to ask. No one speaks in JP server. Literally no one :') :gun:

But yea that's right I guess. Kayle was 0/0/0 at 12m or so it's depressing..
Aurani
That's actually disgusting lol. I told you it's mostly her fault. :p

What elo is that at?
Bearizm

Aurani wrote:

That's actually disgusting lol. I told you it's mostly her fault. :p

What elo is that at?
She was unranked so that's expected i guess.. it's only a normal game so i dont mind :p

just trying to get better.
Buttercup

me healing my adc with nami
Zain Sugieres
Trying to play support with random adc is a deathwish
Meah

Zain Sugieres wrote:

I'll try it too
Zain Sugieres
I am waiting for Pantheon graphical rework, Riot please
La Volpe

Zain Sugieres wrote:

I am waiting for Pantheon graphical rework, Riot please
I'm waiting for them to make a Baker skin for Pantheon.. that would be glorious.
AutoMedic

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Try playing with a friend. Never play bot in solo queue
Aurani
I used to main adc back in the good old days so I tried playing it again a month or so ago and got into a match with a Blitz support. I swear to God the guy had some problems with his eyes, as he couldn't land a single hook on ANYONE, regardless of distance or sidestepping. I whined so much about him on Skype to my friends until they ganked bot and saw what kind of failure that guy really is.

I really hope he had a mental illness or some problem with the eyes, because if he was perfectly healthy and normal, he would make the list for the worst human being I've seen (in person) playing League of Legends.
AutoMedic
now I wouldn't really defend that blitz for being a huge retard but the amount of skill it takes to actually land a successfull ekko stun is pretty high
Zain Sugieres
Bad players usually pick Blitz because they think hitting that Q is the easiest thing to do and they will always win because "I played a normal game and I won it so it must mean I am Blitz master"
Aurani
I can't sadly provide any screenshots of his failures, but just trust me, it looked borderline troll when he tried to hook someone. He even couldn't land his damn E on a champion but E'd minions constantly instead.

Also, Riven support with Vayne is actually quite a valid pick. :^)
AutoMedic

Aurani wrote:

Riven support
no
Bearizm
riven support lo no pls

Veigar with vayne is actually doable tho because vayne can E the enemy when they're in veigar's stun circle. so it's a guaranteed CC if they are caught inside.
Izzywing
nunu is the best support in the game
Kobold84
Nunu is just the best, so we can exclude him.
Zain Sugieres
Bard jungle is the best
AutoMedic

Hobbes2 wrote:

nunu is the best support in the game
nunu literal god of.cc
Bearizm
Zain Sugieres
hehe xd
Buttercup

this poro <3
show more