forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
Immediately after fully mastering how to play the broken champion that is Ryze they decide to re-work him yet again, gg.
He's broken OP as fuck yeah but damn it, he's the hardest champion in the game to master right now and I don't like how they're taking that away.
Buttercup
BrokenArrow

EneT wrote:

Immediately after fully mastering how to play the broken champion that is Ryze they decide to re-work him yet again, gg.
He's broken OP as fuck yeah but damn it, he's the hardest champion in the game to master right now and I don't like how they're taking that away.
uhhhh this post is wrong on so many levels
EneT
Mind explaining to me why Ryze isn't broken and why he's not the hardest champ to master right now, or are you just Plat or below.
Hika
uhhhhh ^
Crafty76

EneT wrote:

Mind explaining to me why Ryze isn't broken and why he's not the hardest champ to master right now, or are you just Plat or below.
OMG NOOB REPORT ! USELESS BRONZE !

(Just a silver 3 jocking around )

I don't think trying to search the most complicated , op , hardest champ is a good idea....
EneT
I don't think you understand that where I am in high Diamond and above, Ryze is a near permaban. He might feel weak to you in Plat or below but that's because no one knows how to use the champion in those leagues.

If you don't think that Ryze is broken then the simple answer is that you're Plat or below. No one above Plat would disagree.

Riot even said the champ is broken in the re-work page, you trash player; it's the reason why they're re-working him.
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/champion-update-ryze-rune-mage
Zain Sugieres
I feel like Riot likes the icon they used for Taric ultimate and used it for Ryze ultimate

Tbh Riot is using the same patterns all the time right now, I wonder if new WW will get an aoe ultimate that affects his allies
EneT
I really don't like the look of his changes so far. He's broken as fuck so he does need to change but why change his whole dynamic?

Riots' last re-works were good: Taric; Fiora; Darius etc etc. because they added more skill to those champions which made them more rewarding, but the re-work for Ryze is a complete step back. The last re-work they did to Ryze was good, it made him the hardest champ to master but when you do master him it reveals how broken as fuck he is; that is rewarding gameplay, not fun for the opponent getting 100 - 0 perma-snared, true, but the concept was good.
Crafty76
I rarely play him in ranked simply because he is difficult to play and need a lot of practise.

Riot try to create some champ that aren't OP. People say (Rengar is op because he oneshot me, maokai is op because he is unkillable, etc etc )

You want to "unBroken" a ryze in game ?play full early , being babysit by your jungle, even your top and roaming supp, don't let him farm.

I'm saying that like it was easy(and its not, Ryze Is STRONG right now ) but for me, saying that Ryze is the best champ ever.....

Oh and i'm a Silver so if people want to say "Your answer worth nothing because of your level" okay then, just passing over here.

EneT wrote:

Riot even said the champ is broken in the re-work page, you trash player; it's the reason why they're re-working him.
"You trash player" ..... uh.
EneT
No, Ryze gets strong immediately at level 6 and can 1v1 (can actually 1v2 if the enemy jungler comes in) any champion at that point so 'playing full early' does not fix the solution; 'don't let him farm' isn't a solution either because he can use his ult and clear waves every 10 secs; and 'being babysit by your jungle' is already a cause for concern because no champ should even have to fall under that category just to shut them down. The solution is to nerf his numbers to make him weak early and strong late because that's the identity he's supposed to have; as he is, he's strong throughout the WHOLE game.

But Riot are just abandoning all that and decided to go the easy way to fix him, a re-work.

This whole paragraph taken straight from the re-work page is a good representation of his current position:

"But winrate doesn't tell the full story. The Rune Mage had three major problems: he's is too difficult to learn, too strong once you've mastered him, and too confusing to lane against for players who haven't memorized the nitty gritty details of Ryze's stacking and spell-combo gameplay. The Rune Mage is sometimes unbearably strong for reasons that aren't necessarily clear to his opponents. The windows of power we'd imagined for Ryze have, in practice, acted more as two-way mirrors of power. The knowledgeable Ryze player sees and understands what's going on with his kit, but other players see only darkness."
BrokenArrow

EneT wrote:

Mind explaining to me why Ryze isn't broken and why he's not the hardest champ to master right now
I'll pass on that
Shigeramu

EneT wrote:

O 3 O The second hardest part about ryze is just understanding his kit's potential and knowing how to weave your spells. I mean... I only played him like 3 times after rework.. he wasn't difficult to pick up. Mechanically, he's rather simplistic in design. Anyone can mash buttons, it only takes a little bit of practice to mash them efficiently and in a specific order. Personally, I think the curve on ryze is rather low compared to other champions. Bard is probably the champion I have the most trouble in terms of mastering skill cap.
Aurani

EneT wrote:

I don't think you understand that where I am in high Diamond and above, Ryze is a near permaban. He might feel weak to you in Plat or below but that's because no one knows how to use the champion in those leagues.

If you don't think that Ryze is broken then the simple answer is that you're Plat or below. No one above Plat would disagree.

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/champion-update-ryze-rune-mage
Tell me, oh high Diamond player, when I'll have the opportunity to play with you/against you. Doesn't matter, if you're a little coward you can be on your smurf. I just want to see those dank skills of yours. :p
Kuki
league of legends sucks
Hika

Kuki wrote:

league of legends sucks
/thread
Neku Okazaki
Restore
Hey that's pretty good how haven't you killed yourself yet from playing jinx that long xd
Zain Sugieres
I don't understand how people find adcs other than Azir and Jhin fun tbh.
Hika
>Azir
I haven't seen that one
Fabi
Finally Master, it took me long enough but it was worth it!
Buttercup

idk you but im disappointed ):
OzzyOzrock
it looks like a fucking ooold splash
Bearizm
ur mum looks like a fucking ooold splash ;/
Zain Sugieres
It looks bad
Buttercup

15843854395 times better
Pappy
Its just me or they changed only 3 shadows on her body
Buttercup
just you
Bearizm

Pappy wrote:

Its just me or they changed only 3 shadows on her body
yes, yes they did.

Nhawak wrote:

15843854395 times better
actually the shadow on her arm is wrong. the lighter part should be the ones that's currently dark.

------------

still waiting for my pool party ahri skin BibleThump
Bearizm
Can we get a hehe xd in chat?
Buttercup

Bearizm wrote:

her W become water, it would be cool!
Bearizm

Nhawak wrote:

Bearizm wrote:

her W become water, it would be cool!
make her a water bender. she got plenty of those down there if u know what i mean ;)
Zain Sugieres
Ahri needs a nude skin
Bearizm

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Ahri needs a nude skin
hey man, I couldn't agree more.
Restore
Same
Zain Sugieres
Adc Ahri OpieOP
Bearizm

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Adc Ahri OpieOP
fervor works nicely on her if her w lands on the enemy yea.. but if u go that close, chances are you're gonna die in teamfights.

anyways, anyone got tips on how to carry soloq games as mid? i'm G3 JP server and i have solo q anxiety so i queue w/ friends like the boosted animal that i am BibleThump
Kibbleru

Bearizm wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Adc Ahri OpieOP
fervor works nicely on her if her w lands on the enemy yea.. but if u go that close, chances are you're gonna die in teamfights.

anyways, anyone got tips on how to carry soloq games as mid? i'm G3 JP server and i have solo q anxiety so i queue w/ friends like the boosted animal that i am BibleThump
dont play adc.

jg is wrguably the best role to carry with if your teammates have half a brain since you can support any lane you want and be a monster across the entire map. plus u can shot call from that role and controll the flow of ur game.

top lane can be good because u can always pick something your team needs (cc, tank)

i have to say adc is arguably one of the worst roles right now because its super team reliant.
Aurani
Mid as a role is extremely versatile and next to jungle perhaps the most crucial role in the game.

Your goal as a mid player is to get ahead of the enemy mid laner as soon as possible, for a number of reasons. When you get ahead you can decide whether to pressure the mid tower (the most important outer tower early in the game) so as to draw in the enemy jungler and grab his attention so he can't influence other lanes. You can decide to perhaps roam bot and be a constant thorn in the side of the enemy adc and his support, thus once again drawing the attention of the enemy jungler and forcing their duo to play very defensively and not be able to guard drake that easily. Alternatively, if the enemy has a snowball carry jungler (Nida is a great example of a snowbally carry jungler that is utter shit once set far enough behind) you could help your jungler bully their jungler thus robbing him of his strengths and putting your own jungler ahead so he can project the lead onto the outer two lanes. The reason I'm mentioning helping top last is because in the current meta, helping top is by far the shittiest option no matter how you look at it. Most of the time top is going to be tanks, and tanks give zero fucks about being behind - they can easily do their job even with 60 less cs and being 0-10.

That's why mid is not for those who don't know what to do when ahead and don't think in advance. It's the lane that has the potential to influence every other lane (and jungle) and make the enemy feel even the smallest of the gold lead set by your mid laner.

Study matchups and your own teammates (some people are not worth assisting for shit - like easily tilted ones), learn when to roam to top, when to roam and contest drag, when to push/pressure and when to just farm.
Zain Sugieres
All adcs are boring except for Azir and Jhin. Other roles are fun when u play offmeta.
show more