forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aurani
Man these Japanese voices.

It's quite funny how my fav top champ is Vladimir, and he is being voiced by none other than the VA of Gil. Ah, the weeb in me grows, desu.
Restore

Hika wrote:

Close wrote:

Shit game getting shittier yet I still play ?_?
yeah idk either
I thought s3 was gonna be it but then 2 years later tho
6 years later I still haven't played teemo :^)
Kibbleru

Close wrote:

u, my man, are my hero. I never did and never will buy teemo xd
chaee
new taric is the best thing i've seen from league in a long time and im gonna be sad af when he gets nerfed to fuck ;ccc
Aurani
Of course he's getting nerfed to bloody bits. That ult of his is as broken as one gets. Yeah, shitlords in Bronze might not use it properly, but imagine a nigh-unkillable team if that shit is executed correctly in higher elos. Why would you ever need to play Kayle after that is beyond me. This ult is straight up better no matter how you look at it, as that "delay" is not NEARLY long enough to justify what it does.
Hika
lol taric
how about those gems guys.
Rurree

Kibbleru wrote:

Close wrote:

u, my man, are my hero. I never did and never will buy teemo xd
I only bought Teemo hoping that I would get Omega Squad in mystery gifting which I did. x)

He's pretty fun in top since the one I lane against gets salty 80% of the time.
Aurani
So, I've kept a little list of all the players who I've encountered and asked for their nationalities or noticed it through observation, and from now on I'm dodging EVERY.SINGLE.QUEUE when I see Spanish people.
I'm sorry to all the Spanish mongrels here, but whenever I play with a Spanish player, that particular player either feeds like he's trying to enter the feeder LCS, rages and spams the chat in Spanish, or is a major douchebag in general.

Out of the 329 games in which I had the pleasure to play with Spanish people (that I've kept track of), 271 of those were losses stemming from the abovementioned. Just calculate how high that percentage is, and it's nowhere NEAR like that for French or German people I've met, and they also tend to exhibit retarded behaviour.

So, Spanish people are to EUW what Poles are to EUNE.
Restore

Aurani wrote:

So, I've kept a little list of all the players who I've encountered and asked for their nationalities or noticed it through observation, and from now on I'm dodging EVERY.SINGLE.QUEUE when I see Spanish people.
I'm sorry to all the Spanish mongrels here, but whenever I play with a Spanish player, that particular player either feeds like he's trying to enter the feeder LCS, rages and spams the chat in Spanish, or is a major douchebag in general.

Out of the 329 games in which I had the pleasure to play with Spanish people (that I've kept track of), 271 of those were losses stemming from the abovementioned. Just calculate how high that percentage is, and it's nowhere NEAR like that for French or German people I've met, and they also tend to exhibit retarded behaviour.

Ariba
Rurree

Aurani wrote:

chinga tu madre

now i know where peenoise inherited their toxicity :^)
Mismagius

Aurani wrote:

ur just bad xddd jajaj ctm wn xdddd
lol
auranai why is that everything you post makes me want to throw the fuck up? you are the definition of edgy shit poster, im sure if someone gave you 50million dollars you would find some way to complain about it here on the forums

also i actually find the idea of these dragons a good idea, it makes dragons relevant pre 5 drags because atm it feels drag is worthless unless a team is closing in on 5 drags.
Aurani
Oh no, I am deeply ashamed to have disturbed your exquisit taste for good posts! Please, my Lord, gaze upon the field of fucks I give, and behold its barren state.
Now, from a purely objective point of view, how did my message ring to you as an edgy one as well as being a shitpost? Please at least think before you write, or are you incapable of doing so? :p
Hika
edgy is his middle name lol
Restore
Flame me daddy
- M o s h i -
give Tyler1 a sub button BabyRage !
lol
dont uderstand the urf hype
????
Rurree

lol wrote:

dont uderstand the urf hype
????
I hate this mode because people keep on playing Alistar if he's not banned.
loga9999

Lybydose wrote:

Serious thread this time because the other topics were just random CAPSLOCK with no information at all.

League of Legends is a Free-to-Play PC game based on DotA. Go here for more information: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/

For those that have never played DotA, HoN, or LoL, the game is essentially an RTS game, but you only control one hero unit with several abilities. Your hero gains levels and abilities over the course of each game you play, and you can buy items to boost your abilities further (these things do not persist to the next game). There is a large number of hero units to choose from, although you need to unlock each hero to play it, unless you want to spend money on the game. The object of the game is the work together with the other players on your team to destroy the enemy team's base.

Player List:

North American Servers
yeahyeahyeahhh - EnderLady
Lybydose - Lybydose
Cyclone - DanDanRevolution
Decay - aLewares
Glass - Disillude
Ephemeral - Ephemeralis
Two - Has
Steven - Стивен
LadySuburu - Kisata
thethorndog - ddthorn
Shinde - ImaCuteLoli

European Servers
Bredbarn - Gabi
Layby - -Xero-
Restore
What the fuck is that and why did you put it here
Cyclohexane
it amuses me now that URF is back how everyone is complaining about how everyone is tryharding harder than in ranked

what a surprise
La Volpe
Tryharding in a mode that is meant to be played for fun....?
Aurani
What the fuck does tryharding even mean?!

I play the game to have fun, and raping the enemy to shit is my idea of fun. So getting called "tryhard" every other game means I did my job fine in pissing off the enemy.
BrokenArrow
Yeah getting called out for "tryharding" is probably the most stupid phrase I've heard since I started playing video games.
Aurani
This must be my new record in raping an enemy that has no afkers, but just sucks damn ass at the game more than even me. Not even 9 minutes.
Mismagius
nice skin ;p

got it from codes I suppose?
Aurani
Thanks! Nay, not codes. :p
Navizel

why

also from another game

Restore
Tank kass boys holy moly
Rurree
tyler1 filling the Gross Gore hole already
Kibbleru

Mr Color wrote:

it amuses me now that URF is back how everyone is complaining about how everyone is tryharding harder than in ranked

what a surprise
ya, ur a tryhard if u play
jax
shaco
wukong
alistar
maolai
blitzcrank
xin zhao
ezreal
ziggs
evelynn
sona
zed
fizz
and about every other champ that beats my champion xdd

edit; forgot ekko and alistar
Rurree

Kibbleru wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

what a surprise
jax
shaco
wukong
alistar
maolai
blitzcrank
xin zhao
ezreal
ziggs
evelynn
sona
zed
fizz
and the most frustrating of them all, ekko

well, actually, alistar may be more irritating.
Restore
Tfw people call you tyler1 because you pick draven
Rurree
I watched tyler1 videos all day and he's entertaining for me idk why xd
Kyonko Hizara

Kibbleru wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

what a surprise
jax
shaco
wukong
alistar
maolai
blitzcrank
xin zhao
ezreal
ziggs
evelynn
sona
zed
fizz
brb time to be the biggest Sona tryhard now :U
Restore
You can't because it's not the weekend anymore
Rurree
NRG just announced that they signed Quas, Santorin and Kiwi.

Thoughts?
Restore
Tyler1 permabanned boys, sad life
chaee
Good.
Aurani
Now if they could ban all of his fanbase, that would be wonderful. :V
show more