Neku Okazaki
Why, it was my promo and you want to feed jhin and focus ramus :/
Hika
can't win if ur team doesn't know not to focus rammus shit lol
same goes for shyv too unless u purposely catch that woman out
Neku Okazaki

The team focus shy too lol
Aurani
Idk mate, but your team comp was just utter garbage compared to theirs.
Hika
Diana looks too all in anyway, sure she got rekt
Maybe throw in a malz and you guys would've done great
Mismagius
why would you ever play voli support
Hika
it works sometimes but it's rly risky
Restore
Voli support is broken m8
Aomi

nami is a goddess
Navizel
so how much did Regi pay Immortals to throw the series
Restore

Navizel wrote:

so how much did Regi pay Immortals to throw the series
None, Lucian top paid them
Navizel
eh, it was their best game in the series though. but they went off script and decided to throw the game.
Hika
lmao IMT ridiculous. still gonna get a hoodie tho lol
Restore
HONK HONK CLOWN FIESTA
Navizel

does cait's headshot also extend runaan's range
Restore
Rageblade boys build it and abuse it before they nerf it again
Aurani
I swear to God, the entire community becomes so lovable at around 2AM all the way up to 8AM on EUW. I guess all the shitty children go to sleep, so only the good guys remain. In fact, 80% of the people on my friends list are those I met late at night.
Hika
That's usually how it is on NA server for me. Ranked is so much better after the kids go to bed :p
Aurani
But you're a kid yourself. :p
Rurree
In this server there's no escape, even in Diamond elo ranked. Not much trolls during after hours, but man, do people get cranky by 1 AM.
Mizukashii

Rurree wrote:

In this server there's no escape, even in Diamond elo ranked. Not much trolls during after hours, but man, do people get cranky by 1 AM.
very cranky
Hika

Aurani wrote:

But you're a kid yourself. :p
Lucky I love you or I wouldn't have let that slide. :p
But it's really good to just avoid ranked all together during holidays and stuff on NA server. Ugh, that means during the summer, it's usually better to play from like 6am to 2pm~ just to avoid the tilted kids altogether
Restore
It really depends what elo you're in too. So like bronze-plat is gonna be complete trash and maybe low to mid diamond
Aurani

Hika wrote:

Lucky I love you or I wouldn't have let that slide. :p
Of course you do; who doesn't love me?! :p

Man, the new Cait is broken as living fuck on aram. It's not even fun how much damage her trap > E > Q > crit combo can do in regular trades.

La Volpe
Decided to buy some boxes this morning... :D
Kibbleru
nice dj sona ^
Justykanna

La Volpe wrote:

Decided to buy some boxes this morning... :D
Wow you got a lot of really nice ones.
Mismagius
mazzerin is apparently back to league

come on dude come play professionally in brazil so you can help pain gaming after what you did to them in s3
La Volpe
Actually got ridiculously lucky with those, that be very funny if I get spirit guard Udry so my collection would be complete. By the way it's been a long time since we played a game together Justy. :p
Navizel
La Volpe
That new dragon looks awesome and i'm very excited for the new Cassiopeia rework.
Navizel
I really want Zyra to be buffed but not like this

I don't understand why she needs to have the same passive and w. I don't think it's that essential to Zyra. At least it makes sense for Syndra. And those dragons, they really want super fast games huh. Fucking hell.
Aurani
I understand why a lot of people love those new drags and stuff, but to me this whole fucking season looks like snowball city.

I mean, I remember games in the past where we've played for over an hour and a half no problem, but in s6 the most I've seen my friends break is barely the hour mark. Now your standard game won't ever last for that much, unless both teams are composed of brainless mongrels from Bronze XX.
Hika
can we have the old league back where I can put as many wards down as I can
Aurani
Can we have the old, broken season 1/2 League back? It might have been broken as fuck, but it was surely more enjoyable and fun than this sterile shithole that they cultivate for E-Sports.
Mismagius
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING TO VEL'KOZ

holy shit i'm so fucking concerned... he was in a good spot right now, but it seems like he's gonna become ridiculously OP and pick/ban worthy now, fuck this shit

i want to actually main a fun to play champion, not some braindead shit that you just spam R and win lol...
chaee
idc new dragons are sexy
Restore
Shit game getting shittier yet I still play ?_?
Justykanna

La Volpe wrote:

Actually got ridiculously lucky with those, that be very funny if I get spirit guard Udry so my collection would be complete. By the way it's been a long time since we played a game together Justy. :p
I haven't been playing a lot (unintentionally). And when I do play, I'm really quite bad right now so most of my friends are better than me so I haven't really had motivation to play with other people.
Hika

Close wrote:

Shit game getting shittier yet I still play ?_?
yeah idk either
I thought s3 was gonna be it but then 2 years later tho
show more