forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mismagius
i've been trying to play aram only lately but it feels like the enemy team comp is ALWAYS stronger than yours
Hika
nah
Aurani
If you use your rerolls wisely and if you're certain that you're one of the better players in your team, you'll win at least 55% of your arams. I must know because I suck ass even after 2.5k battles there.
Restore
2.5k arams what the fuck
Mismagius

Aurani wrote:

If you use your rerolls wisely and if you're certain that you're one of the better players in your team, you'll win at least 55% of your arams. I must know because I suck ass even after 2.5k battles there.
yeah, I mean my team isn't completely bad, but their team always has either veigar, lux, morgana, nautilus, or any other very good champion at ARAM while my team has stuff like udyr or evelynn
Aurani

Close wrote:

2.5k arams what the fuck
Played since s1, quit in s3 and have since only played an occasional aram. If I had more time on my hands, I'd probably have more than 8k. Many veterans of the game I know have either never returned or have just played arams after returning, as the game is now heavily focused on standardised winning, rather than innovative, fun games.
I can no longer play Alistar or Maokai mid without being called a faggot or a retard or someone wishing me cancer, and Riot has made sure that those kind of picks are viable only against utter retards and that their place is either on top or jungle.

Tl;dr - Over the last few years, Riot has strategically castrated the game and made it into a sterile cashcow, so arams are far more fun than the Rift.

Blue Dragon wrote:

yeah, I mean my team isn't completely bad, but their team always has either veigar, lux, morgana, nautilus, or any other very good champion at ARAM while my team has stuff like udyr or evelynn
Nah, that's just bias. :p
I don't know for your teammates, but you can definitely maximize your "luck" if you only reroll if the champ is COMPLTELY unplayable *cough* Renekton *cough* and if you DO have to reroll, make sure that it's every other game so as to not fall in the "0 rerolls left" pit the next time you queue up.
Rurree
Have always avoided ARAM in PH server because toxicity levels go beyond the roof every single game.
Justykanna

Close wrote:

2.5k arams what the fuck
I have a friend who used to spam ARAMs. She's probably pretty close to that.
Kibbleru

Rurree wrote:

Have always avoided ARAM in PH server because toxicity levels go beyond the roof every single game.
>aram
>toxic

what the fuck
Mismagius
ARAM has a lot of quite nice people in BR server. The toxic people appear sometimes but they're never alone, they're usually with their friends so it's easy to report them
Aurani
I agree, most of the toxic as fuck players I've met on aram were with their fuckbuddies, as they apparently lack the balls to troll or offend when they don't have others backing them up.
Navizel
I feel like people are forgetting lol ph is next level shit
Justykanna

Aurani wrote:

I agree, most of the toxic as fuck players I've met on aram were with their fuckbuddies, as they apparently lack the balls to troll or offend when they don't have others backing them up.
I've met VERY few toxic players in ARAM... It's a laid back silly mode. I never understood why people need to be toxic there.
Or in Summoner's Rift for that very matter. Some people just enjoy badmouthing teammates apparently.
Aurani
Some people indeed derive pleasure from bringing pain unto others for no reason what-so-ever. In my opinion it is the most pathetic form of pleasure one can indulge in.
Justykanna

Aurani wrote:

Some people indeed derive pleasure from bringing pain unto others for no reason what-so-ever. In my opinion it is the most pathetic form of pleasure one can indulge in.
People forget that it's a team game sometimes. Strange. -_-
Lacrimae

Kibbleru wrote:

Rurree wrote:

>aram
>toxic

what the fuck
welcome to LoL PH
Aurani
Interestingly enough, an hour ago I've met the most toxic aram player yet.

The guy wished all of my teammates cancer, spammed the chat multiple times with "I'll do X to your mother" type of messages, fed 20 kills and lastly quit the game. I've never seen THAT kind of toxicity on aram before.
Dainesl
Thing about toxicity is, and I might sound stupid here, but there seems to be like this upper limit to toxicity like, you know, "i wish you had cancer/would die" blah blah, but there's probably some point where you just end up getting so used to that that it doesn't even affect you.

Like, yeah a few people are incredibly toxic and they should be reported for sure, however, there's some point where you just become immune to it in a sense, sort of like with immunity to disease.

but about the people quitting games part, yeah that affects you regardless, because, well, you're almost certain to lose that game.
Mismagius
just had a ranked game where the guy joined the lobby and said "gg, this guy just fed in my past game, please quit so he doesn't ruin your game as he did to me".
proceeded to spam this on lobby, other guy was pretty quiet, then complaining kid said "fuck it, we're gonna lose anyway" and instalocked nunu top.
went 0/3 in lane, said "gg mid no mia" even though enemy midlaner was TF and he was playing under enemy turret. built 2 RoAs, and when we were starting to win the game, he'd just stay afk or threaten to feed enemy team.
this was high gold / low plat elo btw...

dear god what is wrong with people
Aurani
I usually listen when people have something to say, but you absolutely cannot trust idiots in this game. In one match we had 3 people on the enemy team claiming that my teammate is a feeder and a Nazi, and that guy was absolutely quiet and played his Malph good. The enemy proceeded to flame and insult the guy the entire match long, constantly claiming that he's toxic, when he's one of the nicest people I've seen, so they were the ones getting reported at the end.

They also lost. :V
- M o s h i -
Personally I enjoy flamers, seeing people get furious over this game is hilarious imo. Also it's really fun to trigger them even more to see how far they'll go in their flaming and what new insults they can come up with. But if it's a bad troll/flamer and they annoy me I just mute them and the problem is solved. Seems like a lot of people forget that the mute button exists lmao.
Kibbleru

Blue Dragon wrote:

just had a ranked game where the guy joined the lobby and said "gg, this guy just fed in my past game, please quit so he doesn't ruin your game as he did to me".
proceeded to spam this on lobby, other guy was pretty quiet, then complaining kid said "fuck it, we're gonna lose anyway" and instalocked nunu top.
went 0/3 in lane, said "gg mid no mia" even though enemy midlaner was TF and he was playing under enemy turret. built 2 RoAs, and when we were starting to win the game, he'd just stay afk or threaten to feed enemy team.
this was high gold / low plat elo btw...

dear god what is wrong with people
this is when u dodge.
Rurree

Kibbleru wrote:

Rurree wrote:

>aram
>toxic

what the fuck
Never underestimate LoL PH, where even in coop vs AI you can find a toxic player moaning about kill steals.

Lost interest in using my smurf because of this, thank heavens I'm in high elo now, D2 atm.
Mismagius
doesn't garena have halved experience for lv30?
Rurree

Blue Dragon wrote:

doesn't garena have halved experience for lv30?
What do you mean by halved experience? Kinda confused since level 30 is the max level..
Navizel
Riot made it easier to reach 30 by halving the experience needed to reach 30. Probably he's asking if Garena implemented it yet
Rurree
Oh, really? I don't know. Doesn't feel like it. I'll go play my smurf soon though and get all the exp boosts that I can, lol.
Mismagius
yeah, the experience needed to get to level 30 now is what it was to 22 before. not sure if garena has it though, so that's why i'm asking
Restore
Trying to actually teach my girlfriend how to be good at the game tilts me harder than playing master promos holy fuckin moly
OzzyOzrock
HAVE PATIENCE YOU FOOL NO ONE CAN BE TAUGHT TO BE GOOD IN AS SHORT AS YOU THINK
Mismagius
hey wanna teach me how to be good at the game i cant get out of gold
Hika
God I wish I had time to grind my ass back into gold/plat
cause it made me have something but now I have nothing ;_;
someone q with me plz
Navizel
I would but I'll probably just get you back to low elo
Restore

Hika wrote:

God I wish I had time to grind my ass back into gold/plat
cause it made me have something but now I have nothing ;_;
someone q with me plz
I'm on a silver 2 account right now if you want to play

As for anyone wanting to climb, build rageblade on literally everyone before they nerf it even more
Mismagius

Close wrote:

As for anyone wanting to climb, build rageblade on literally everyone before they nerf it even more
my vel'koz rageblade didn't seem to work well but i'll keep trying thanks
Restore

Blue Dragon wrote:

Close wrote:

my vel'koz rageblade didn't seem to work well but i'll keep trying thanks
You just need to believe hard enough
Aurani
I'd love to see the replays of you two duoQing; it would entertain me greatly, mongrels.
Mismagius
can't, I play on shithole server. I can try to play on NA with 210 ping if it's bearable enough, but I already struggle against intermediate bots on my account there because of the lag
Restore
LMAO just played against tyler1 holy
Aurani
So I just searched for that tyler1 dude on YouTube and the first comment I see pretty much sums up my opinion on him: "This guy should get anal cancer."

He fucking looks like he's been abusing way too many drugs. Not only that, but the guy is LITERAL cancer. I mean, they should replace the name of the squamous cell cancer into tyler1 cancer. That's how bad my first opinion on that mongrel is. :V
show more