1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games

show more
posted
I'm still trying to comprehend how they threw that hard

And their outer mid turret was up till like 60 minutes
posted
c l o w n f i e s t a
posted
shyv is op as shit i encourage playing her till she gets nerfed next patch
posted
Freesm lmao
posted
Being a TSM fan


EDIT: LOL DIGNITAS DID IT AGAIN
posted
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DIGNITAS IS A WHOLE ANOTHER LEVEL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
posted
FREESM & DIGNITOSS AT IT'S FINEST

+ C9 2-0 = BEST WEEK
posted
at this point I just feel sad for dignitas supporters
posted

Rurree wrote:

FREESM & DIGNITOSS AT IT'S FINEST

+ C9 2-0 = BEST WEEK
lmfao this is fucking ridiculous
"Dignitoss"

Like I'm literally fucking giggling from the fuckery
But yea feels bad to be them I had to switch out my lanyard to stop supporting freesm
posted
League Of Legends club named "osu! Club".
posted
I'm enjoying TSM losing if only to hope that Yellowstar pulls a Rekkles
posted
what a shame team wtf, well SKT will win for sure
posted
Please adc follow Support. thx
posted
Pls adc stop putting yourself into retarded situations and making me sacrifice myself for you for no reason. plix and plox
posted
4man ganked every 30 seconds why do I bother playing anymore
posted

chaee wrote:

Pls adc stop putting yourself into retarded situations and making me sacrifice myself for you for no reason. plix and plox
Couldn't have described my feelings any better lol
posted

chaee wrote:

Pls adc stop putting yourself into retarded situations and making me sacrifice myself for you for no reason. plix and plox
stop flaming me
posted
stop being lame af supports

jk, but seriously, sometimes it's just best to not get mad if ur ADC wanna be shitty.
Believe me, sometimes I get out of hand but that happens rarely so ;
:-)
posted

Hika wrote:

stop being lame af supports

jk, but seriously, sometimes it's just best to not get mad if ur ADC wanna be shitty.
Believe me, sometimes I get out of hand but that happens rarely so ;
:-)
It's okay even when you get out of hand I still love you <3
posted
as an Origen fan I'm not sure what to think about them lol

they play badly and win
they play even worse and lose
show more
Please sign in to reply.