League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
OzzyOzrock
Hikona
I pick teemo :)
Delis
I really loved playing Syndra, but this kinda disappointed me :c also feel the same with riven
OsuMe65

EneT wrote:

New champion has an ability that applies a new de-buff called "420 get High". It messes up the enemy's field of vision and makes random plants appear out of no where in place of minions and champions, preventing you from telling which from which.
Feels like another gunner
PyaKura
Jlastino

OzzyOzrock wrote:

YO https://www.youtube.com/user/LeagueVoices/videos WEEABOO TIME

HYPE
Kyonko Hizara
Annie's voice is now where it belongs

I think I like Vi's and Shyv's the best
EneT
"I will make you beautiful. I will make you perfect."
New champion sounds like a beautician tbh; sounds like something I'd say too. Better be an ADC and it better be a fun one, unlike Jinx.
-SayaKai

EneT wrote:

that quote :U looks like Taric in there
EneT
Nah you have your League quotes wrong, Taric talks about nothing but gems.
OsuMe65

-SayaKai wrote:

EneT wrote:

that quote :U looks like Taric in there
Taric the 2nd, but a very straight man
Mizukashii
New champ incoming <3
Reva
well, since November (I guess), I've started playing LoL. Thanks to my best friend, my interest for LoL has been reignited. In my early days, I only used Garen because I had no other champs to play with and I have a 1% experience using him (I have played LoL months ago before getting back again). Later as I was browsing through the store, I found Master Yi. I asked my friend about it and he said that once I learned his builds and how he works then he would be incredibly painful. Getting a bit of satisfaction with that statement, I bought Yi and to this day, I'm still using him until I can buy Talon. Blew my 4.8 ip on Vayne which I barely used, found a hard time using her :v

This picture is from a match yesterday. Got aced twice. I was screaming when I was on a roll

my build of Yi was a test build. After I finished Infinity Edge, Statik Shiv, and Blade of the Ruined King, I decided to test some builds and this is the stat I got

Damage: 302
Attack Speed: 1.91
Critical Strike Chance: 100%
Cooldown time: 30%
Movement speed: Around 430

Anyway, I play on NA, ping here is around 300 at average. Name's there is RevaSenpai. Add me if you want a slightly good guy at mid lane and a very cooperative player
OsuMe65

Reva wrote:

This picture is from a match yesterday. Got aced twice. I was screaming when I was on a roll

my build of Yi was a test build. After I finished Infinity Edge, Statik Shiv, and Blade of the Ruined King, I decided to test some builds and this is the stat I got
Damage: 302
Attack Speed: 1.91
Critical Strike Chance: 100%
Cooldown time: 30%
Movement speed: Around 430
Y u no Youmuu?
You'll look like a race car with Youmuu + R
PyaKura
considering he's a beginner the hard part would be to actually think to use it

But yeah Youmuu over Essence Reaver all the way
OsuMe65

PyaKura wrote:

But yeah Youmuu over Essence Reaver all the way
nah, both in one is better
I mean, both of them together working
PyaKura
not sure how Essence Reaver benefits Yi in comparison to the other usual items
OsuMe65
I just reaver the shit out for CD and mana

---------------------------------------------------------------

There's one Kindred down here who doesn't know that a support can jungle.
Hika
Yi makes me clench my asshole unless he rips me a new one. :u
Kinda can't play my role right whenever I see one around because instatilt.
EneT
Blue Ezreal is brrrrrrooooooooken. Nah, just kidding, but it really is so easy to get ahead with him and snowball the game though. Deals the most damage out of any other ADC and yet, the only ADC that doesn't build any crit, remember that guys. (Tri-Force Ez is shit)

Also the best contender to beat Kalista in lane. That's saying something, considering Kalista is supposed to shit on everybody.
Reva
another good match. Lasted for 59:58 LMAO. Anyway, it was intense. Each team pushing one after another.

and around mid game, I built Youmuu and it was slightly good. Decided to do another test. And finally I managed to have less than 10 deaths. Quite an accomplishment really.

If any of you guys have any more advice about Yi's build, please say so as I need improvements to his build
OsuMe65
Still no Youmuu eh... It's the best shit you can have if you're playing as a ganker. Youmuu + R is heart
oh ya, Shiv sucks if you're Jungling. Can see a reason why Shiv is good in lanes.
EneT
Yomuu's or not, you're all still building Yi wrong. All you need is devourer's and another damage item then build full tank. Plus there is never any good reason to buy shiv, unless you're Yasuo; shiv is one of the shittiest items right now.
[ Bloodfallen ]
BRK on riven, meh...
Stefan

EneT wrote:

Yomuu's or not, you're all still building Yi wrong. All you need is devourer's and another damage item then build full tank. Plus there is never any good reason to buy shiv, unless you're Yasuo; shiv is one of the shittiest items right now.
It works fine on GP though.
Renevant
Patch notes apparently taken from Garena site
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegend ... otes_leak/
EneT
The Kalista change won't really do anything. They need to fix her buggy rend which sometimes doesn't reset cooldown despite killing a unit.
Reva
Like I said, I built Yomuu IN MID GAME. I replaced with some build that added quite a damage then later Blade of the Ruined King

Idk what's wrong with Shiv. Kinda nice if you want to add extra damage to minions when you engaged :v

Well in my opinion anyway
Hika
ya guys im gonna play zyra mid for the first time in like 18923421 years
wish me luck, kyonko will cover me if i feed
Neku Okazaki
OzzyOzrock
spacebar
OsuMe65

Reva wrote:

Like I said, I built Yomuu IN MID GAME. I replaced with some build that added quite a damage then later Blade of the Ruined King

Idk what's wrong with Shiv. Kinda nice if you want to add extra damage to minions when you engaged :v

Well in my opinion anyway

I'm not a high-tier Yi but this happened to me way back S5: my very first Penta. Cho and Kata were playing decently. Jinx was gaped due to her dumbness, however, Xin was gaped due to DC.
After than clash, I built a BT and Phantom Dancer, I bet. After that game I realized that I should have bought that blue knife.

----------------------------------------------

[ Bloodfallen ]
Like Hentai, play Illaoi.
Mofu kun
am i allowed to say that ezreal is really cute
Neku Okazaki

ok
OzzyOzrock
Neku Okazaki

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Time to map ;)
Kei
Shen's update looks good imo. I think I'll get to use my Warlord skin again. <3
EneT
His new ult and E looks OP.
Kei
Yeah, I like the fact that they are making him look cool.. more like a ninja. I mean, he was rather boring before. His auto attack animation looks awesome
show more